[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hispanic American here. Fuck Australians. >in el paso with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Flag_of_Australia.png (46 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Australia.png
46 KB, 2000x1000
Hispanic American here. Fuck Australians.

>in el paso with my qt mestizo gf
>at a bar, outside at a table having beers
>ten year anniversary
>all of a sudden some fucking australian shows up and starts taking the piss out of me
>"This ya first date cunts?"
>"Uh.. yeah..."
>"Speak up ya brown cunt, I can't hear the fuck yar sayin"
>"Together for ten years.. that's really raci-"
>"You're as fuckin boring as batshit ain't ya? Prolly out for a drink and then a fuckin root with this fuckin cum junkie. Fuckin dipshit"
>My gf isn't saying anything and I'm getting fucking pissed at this guy, balling my fists and getting red in the face as fuck
>He reaches over and pinches my gf's ass, she smiles and I flip over the table
>"Can't handle the fuckin banter can ya you fuckin donga? You got a face like a fukin busted arsehole"
>He clocks me in the face and I black out
>woke up in the hospital this morning
>gf texted me saying she went home with him and they fucked
>on /pol/ on my phone, got home this afternoon

Fuck Australians.
>>
(True story)
>>
>>70283672
Your GF sucks more than that Australian.

Literally.
>>
File: 1452133012730.jpg (524 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452133012730.jpg
524 KB, 1920x1080
>>70283672
>>
>>70283672

>thingsthatneverhappened.jpg
>>
>>70283672
>spic
>goes to the emergency room because he got punched

This story checks out.
>>
>>70283672
This post is the equivalent of "do you ride kangaroos to school/work?"
>>
the bantz were too much huh
>>
>>70283672
STRAYA DID IT AGAIN. CANT RESIST HAVING SEX WITH THE WILDLIFE.

MADMEN
A
D
M
E
N
>>
>>70285017
I heard everyone rides your mom
>>
Righto... Here's something that really IRKS me. Why the fuck do we assume dinosaurs roar?! No fucker had a mobile phone back in the day or even a tape recorder so how the fuck can anyone know what noises they made?!
I often draw pictures of sick dinosaurs holding knives and shit... I always imagine them quacking. I fucking dare you to look in me eyes and tell me they don't quack... No one can fuckin tell me they don't. If you do? I will fly kick you to fuckin Timbuktu. I've had a cupla broken legs in my time but I'm still as tough as a T Rex in a street fight.
I think about it at night... Most nights actually, I pour myself a Bundy and milk, stare at the copy I have of Jurassic Park on VHS and just think... 'Why the fuck would they lie to me like this?!'
So that's what pissed me off the most in my playing career... Every fuckin know-it-all trying to ram down my throat false dinosaur facts.
>>
>>70283672
Bullshit story 3/10 bantz

Also you are probably not even a sepo, more likely a shit poster on holiday
>>
>>70285442
Best post in this thread
>>
>>70285415
Yeah, give her two yellows and 4 pack vb tall necks on the table and we'll say no more
>>
>>70283672
You enjoying your time over in the States Bazza? Must be fun to be able to shitpost with an American flag.
>>
>>70284710
>>70284825
>>70285017
>>70285442
>>70285598
>>70285606
>>70286643
jesus. do you all just sit around jerking each other off all fucking day watching emus fuck your women. get jobs you fitly degenerate faggots.
>guaranteed replies
>>70287148
this faggot shows up mid typing. get a job. you bum
>>
>>70283672
>>thinks Australians actually say donger and banter at any point since 1970

Good story start weak finish though SPIN A BETTER YARN YA DONGA
>>
>>70285329
jejeridoos
>>
>>70287249
I work nights and at least an Emu ain't a nigger.
>>
>Blankity blank here fuck bloopity bloo

No one cares
>>
>>70288027
AuZ*****
nice
>>
>>70288027
>New Zealand flag
>ID AuZ

This disgusts me more than OPs attempt at portraying Australians as some 1980s bogan stereotype tbqh
>>
>>70288762
Ignore the New Zealand flag I'm here for work.
>>
>>70283672
Cry more, faggot. You're a stupid bogan. As an American, I think Aussies are cool.
>>
>>70288847
From Young NSW, currently in NZ for work.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
PAY FOR MY WALL NIGGER
>>
>>70283672
I live in El Paso, 79912
>>
>>70285442
straya
>>
>>70283672
Sounds like you just got BTFO by Australian chad
>>
Didnt some cheeky breeki strayan have a plan to take over mexico in a thread today?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.