[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this retweet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 324512.png (580 KB, 645x855) Image search: [Google]
324512.png
580 KB, 645x855
What did he mean by this retweet?
>>
>>70283495
No fake refugees like europe took.
>>
>>70283495
What do you think
>>
File: 1434911738476.jpg (62 KB, 396x691) Image search: [Google]
1434911738476.jpg
62 KB, 396x691
>incoming media shitstorm for the next week
>>
>>70283495
It's kind of obvious, innit?
>>70283713
>fake refugees
No refugees in general, ever, should be. There's no reason to ever take them in.
>>
>>70283495
forcing saudi to take some refugees before the us do it
>>
>>70283495
A B S O L U T E M A D M A N
>>
File: things_not_seen_ben_garrison.jpg (202 KB, 873x590) Image search: [Google]
things_not_seen_ben_garrison.jpg
202 KB, 873x590
Saudi Arabia's culture is more appropriate for them as well.
>>
>>70283495
Well, if you had the ability to read, you just might - JUST MIGHT - understand it.
It only takes a third grade level of reading.
>>
>>70283495
>naming the oil jew

ABSOLUTE
MADMAN
>>
He's trying desperately to lose the nomination. He and Hillary never imagined he'd be this successful at his task.
>>
He means Arab culture is closer to Syrian culture than German or American culture. There is no reasonable explanation why Syrians absolutely have to be in Germany and Sweden... Ignoring for a moment less than 20% of these migrants are Syrian.

Real reason, the Saudi royal family have invested money in people smugglers. It makes no sense to send these people to Saudi Arabia, or else they'd lose investment.
>>
>>70284909

SA are Wahabist radicals, actually way more radical than most Syrians. To be honset, I would never, even if I were muslim, move to SA.
>>
I thought charity was supposed to be one of the pillars of Islam?

Looks like everyone in the sand box is a fake muslim.
>>
>>70284994
Tough shit.

When Britain invaded Pakistan and Bangladesh, they used that as an excuse to flood Britain and the colonies with Pakistanis and Bengalis. I see no reason why Saudi Arabia, which culturally invaded the Levant, shouldn't be subjected to the same treatment.
>>
>>70284176
Why should I allow the refugees to come live in my house whilst I'm out fighting their war? Get the fuck out of here.

Send your women and children to the nearest safe haven and then stay with the other men to fight the war.

Benefits probably more rewarding then having a safe place to call home.
>>
>>70283495
What did OP mean by this question?
>>
Refugees are the biggest bullshit,

>poor but can cross several countries to get free welfare, while passing safer countries.

>Looking for political asylum, but neglect the countries that have their ideological mind sets, Dubi, Saudi, Egypt, and the rest of the middle east.
>Fuck the way Muslims think, don't want that kind of retardation affecting my children, more than it already is.

Don't give your self cancer America, we already are.
>>
>>70283495
Would be funnier if Syria was Europe.
>>
>>70287666
Everyone knows this, satanic Canadian. No one's talking about it because political correctness, only dumb leftists actually don't realise only middle class people can afford people smugglers and are low enough to think it's a good idea.

In Australia we're forced to read boy overboard, the guy's family were so clearly middle class, and just like Winston in 1984 they were targeted by the government.

There are literally no poor economic tourists.
>>
>>70284057
Good
Most americans are against rapefugees anyway
>>
Bump
Fuck you /pol/ this shit is hilarous
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.