[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does right wing = anti science?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: original-obama-meme.jpg (121 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
original-obama-meme.jpg
121 KB, 800x800
Does right wing = anti science?
>>
>>70282728
No the left wing is for not accepting statistically obvious differences in the races.
>>
No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk
>>
>>70282728
>liberals
>not ignoring blatant scientific fact
K
>>
>>70282728
more like pro-God, science is an illusion of Satan
>>
All political parties are pro-science when it suits them and anti-science when it doesn't. Neither right nor left are immune to this.
>>
>>70282861
Who has brought this up in any house or senate hearing in the last 20 years anon?

And if a citizen has, find a Representative who has
>>
File: 1455069767917.jpg (27 KB, 600x760) Image search: [Google]
1455069767917.jpg
27 KB, 600x760
>occupoopoo democraps
>>
>men can be women as long as they BELIEVE they can!
>race is just a social construct
>Green energy forever (not nuclear though, thats scary ;_; )

but the republicans are the science haters...
>>
still can't believe this nigger was elected twice
still can't believe trump is the best we can do
what the fuck we're doomed
>>
>obongo
>having any credibility

Notice how hardly anyone, the left included, has cast a glance toward obambam during these primaries?

Even the left is just going through the motions, waiting for this bipedal disaster to just go away.
>>
Reddit and left wingers always seemed more intelligent and pro science to me. I mean look at reddit, all they talk about is science and cool things like outer space and scientists and all that. Most right wingers I know are global warming denyers.
>>
This is a piece of preposterous liberal propaganda, promulgated because of of the right's failure to thump on global warming as a platform issue; which it should not be.
>>
>>70283171
They are pro science when it suits them. I dare someone in this thread to bring up race and IQ on some POZ'd reddit board.
>>
>>70283171

Subscribing to a 'science fuck yeah' blog doesn't mean they're 'pro-science', whatever the fuck that means.
>>
>>70283171

Why would we talk about space on a political board? There is a board specifically for that.

You Reddit fags sure are fucking dumb.
>>
>>70282728
Republican governments in general increase science funding more than dems. They just fund less meme science.
>>
>>70282728

bait

0/10
>>
>>70283417
They aren't even interested in science. They think outer space is pretty dank because Niel "Black Science Man" deGrasse Tyson did some cool looking shit on Cosmos.
>>
>>70283171
>leaf

I got you dude.

The left is so smart. They go to Bill Nye the science guy speeches at liberal colleges. ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (865 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
865 KB, 2592x1936
Centrism is God-Tier, leave all this ideology bullshit and handle problems with rationality
>>
File: luce_irigaray.jpg (75 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
luce_irigaray.jpg
75 KB, 850x400
>>70282728
>right wing = anti-sceince
I actually moved to the right politically because the Left is so rigidly anti-science:
>denying the biological basis of IQ
>denying the biological basis of sex
>denying the bio-social basis of gender
>denying that race is a biological construct
>denying that evolution produced behavioral, intellectual, or temperamental difference
>destroying the lives and careers of scientists who study or speak openly against leftist social dogmas
>refusing to fund science that doesn't fit a social agenda (breast cancer over prostate cancer)
>lobbying to have gender dysphoria mainstreamed as a normal variant of human sexuality rather than a serious mental illness
>lobbying to have gender reassignment surgery accepted as a valid treatment despite it being a near death sentence for those who go through with it
>ignoring the massive failure of climate science models to make accurate predictions
>ignoring that opposite phenomena from the climate science predictions popularized in the last few decades occured
>being pro-coal despite the fact that it kills millions more per year that nuclear energy
>attacking science as "male" to divert funding to "social" pseudo-sciences like women's studies
>attacking GMO as unsafe and "socially unjust" despite the overwhelming scientific consensus that it's safe
The Left isn't just wrong, it's not just ignorant, it's deliberately destructive and evil in terms of science denial.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.