[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flush em out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1459383428645.jpg (70 KB, 985x554) Image search: [Google]
1459383428645.jpg
70 KB, 985x554
Houses being built in west coast California to house illegal workers were burned to the ground in apparent arson overnight, currently under investigation.
Why do you guys think all of California is lost? Good things like this are happening more and more.

http://www.ksby.com/story/31663591/arson-investigation-underway-in-nipomo-following-an-overnight-house-fire#.VwbNgt_5VYs.facebook
>>
you can't get rid of all of us.
>>
>>70282183
Ayy
>>
File: mfw mexicans.jpg (626 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mfw mexicans.jpg
626 KB, 1920x1080
>>70282247
watch me fgt
>>
>>70282247
You have to go back.
>>
>>70282247
>10 feet higher
>>
File: este guey.jpg (57 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
este guey.jpg
57 KB, 724x611
>>70282569
>anime

holy fuck
>>
File: Islam7.jpg (92 KB, 554x700) Image search: [Google]
Islam7.jpg
92 KB, 554x700
>>70282183

>pink and white girly underwear

Absolutely haram, no 72 virgins for him.
>>
>>70282569
Low test.
>>
>>70282183
What happened in the picture?
>>
>>70283046
There's literally nothing wrong with wearing girls underwear. It's comfy, okay
>>
>>70282183
>be me
>be white 6'0"
>stop at local mexican food location
>about to order my burrito from the qt (white, blonde hair) behind the counter
>hear "amigo, hey amigo"
>turn around and look down to find a small brown man no higher than my navel, with his two friends who were the exact same size
>"do you have a drivers license?" he asks me in his thick accent
>"yes" i reply
>"oh well you turned behind me"
>"yes I did, you were taking to long and my car is much faster than your large truck" he had just cut me off by quickly changing lanes with out a blinker, which i chose not to bring up, or else risk a slip up showing my power level
>I continue talking quite fast not even sure if he can understand me "and because I was only parking there" gesturing to my car just out side "and you parked there" gesturing to his car "I did not cross your lane, put anyone in danger, and everything I did was perfectly legal"
>I turn to the QT behind the counter "Sorry about that, I'll have the..." ordering my food
>sit at the back of the small restaurant wanting for my food staring down the mexi bros.
>they didn't even look at me, and after they ordered they waited out side.
>>
>>70282183

Hispanics breed like rats, though you could say the same is true for all flavors of shitskin. The 1st and 2nd generation spics vote Dem because they know anything else means getting the boot. Though at least some of them still hold onto relatively conservative views/values from a mixture of hard labor and heavily religious backgrounds.

But the ones born and raised here are the ones the Liberals KNOW they have in the bag. These are the mindless little shits who have lived their entire lives on welfare in addition to being fed into and shat out of the public education system. So they don't want to garden laws or clean toilets like mama and papa because they think they are ENTITLED to more since their parents already do that.

So you see, the more time they are given to breed, the bleaker Cali's situation gets. And at this point unless Trump gets elected you might as well burn the whole state down and start over.
>>
>>70283324
Migrants in Europe suffocated in the back of a truck trying to get welfare.
>>70284202
Some hard truth, we need a culling. Every first generation mexican I know is a bleeding heart liberal.
>>
>>70283744
Did you died?
>>
File: 1459816587188.png (506 KB, 920x366) Image search: [Google]
1459816587188.png
506 KB, 920x366
>>
Good
>>
>>70282183
Terrorist detected.
>>
File: LA_Last_Stand.jpg (346 KB, 960x713) Image search: [Google]
LA_Last_Stand.jpg
346 KB, 960x713
>>70284466

What most people don't understand is the ones hopping the border and coming here are the literal scum and dredges of society. I have met upstanding Hispanics who have much closer ties to their Spanish/European heritage than their mestizo counterparts.

But these are exceptions who are few and far between. More importantly, they aren't useful to scheming kikes and liberals since they actually have agency and value success through merit. Whereas the teaming hordes of oily haired wetbacks are perfectly comfortable demanding gibs and shouting racism when something threatens their Federal sugar daddy.

I've lived in L.A my whole life and can honestly say this whole coast needs to be glassed. The few good and decent people still here are either blind or ignorant to the fact that these roaches would happily slit their throats if they could get away with it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.