[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do american liberals think we're niggers? t. sami
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 641.png (389 KB, 680x296) Image search: [Google]
641.png
389 KB, 680x296
Why do american liberals think we're niggers?
t. sami
>>
Samis are Slants
>>
>>70281174
i thought you were really pale mongolians
>>
>>70281174

ooga booga go back to greenland
>>
File: Johan_Turi.jpg (17 KB, 350x376) Image search: [Google]
Johan_Turi.jpg
17 KB, 350x376
>>70281612
>>70281493
Maybe but not niggers
>>
>>70281174
they have reindeer in niggerland too?
WE WUZ SAMIS N SHEEEIT
>>
File: Ngasani People.jpg (21 KB, 402x560) Image search: [Google]
Ngasani People.jpg
21 KB, 402x560
>>70281174
Because you're literally Inuit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcQlOTyLSrs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZAec-Bi7VE
>>
btw all sami are openly racist as fuck.
this will trigger them to kill rapefugees if let out
>>
>>70282006
This guy seems like an asshole. There's many samis that haven't mixed been mixing with others
Most samis hadn't had contact with others up until 1900s
>>
>>70282354
But you're not white, that's the point. You were red like the Native Americans and looked nearly identical to them until the Swedes raped you.
>>
>>70281174
Sami have no place in Scandinavia, Finland or Europe.
t. Norwegian abroad.
>>
>>70282423
>let me tell you about your people
Most Samis lived nomadic life and didn't have much contact with swedes or any others up until 100 years ago. Some stiill even 40 years ago
>>
>>70282584
There are literally pictures of red-skinned Sami from the 1850s.
>>
>>70282584
>>70282006
And this guy looks like some arab or something
>>
>>70282687
Unruhe looks Arab?

His mother is Sami. His father is Irish. How does he look "Arab?"
>>
>>70282647
Samis are a diverse group. Comparing skolt samis (people in kola peninsula) and southern sami is like comparing german to a greek

Any way the point is that most samis have been mixing just for 1 generation 2 at max
>>
>>70283154
But you guys started off as red. That's Jason's point.
>>
>>70283154
Yet samis still are asiatic inbred genetic trash on Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish clay.
>>
>>70283289
Mate it doesn't work like that. You don't loose "red skin" in one generation. My grandparents are 100% sami and they didn't have red skin same goes for most sami that haven't had any mixing
It's funny when people otherside of the world try to educate us how we look(ed)
Also Samis are really "racist" when it comes to their heritage. You have to prove you have the ancestry to be classified as Sami
>>
>>70281174
Everyone was black.
Babylonians and Sumerians were blacks.
Ancient Egyptians were black.
The first Vikings were blacks.
Ancient China was also black.
There is no such thing as blacks people cultural appropriate other cultures because without blacks, there would be no cultures.
>>
>>70282472
Are you the Statoil-working længte hjæm dude?
>>
>>70283760
No, you obviously don't get it. Look at your hands mate. They're red. Trust me, I'm American. I know these thing, I learned them in my African studies class.
>>
>>70284108
ja. Last day of the week. Some crazy-ass pub crawls are ahead
>>
>>70283760
Go back to my links:
>>70282006
And ask Jason how he knows he's Sami.

I'll tell you: he was informed of it by a Native American shaman years ago. Jason was dating a Native woman at the time (he has a thing for red women, which is possibly a product of his Sami DNA) who took him to a shaman who informed Jason he had "Native American-looking people" in his ancestry. That was when Jason found out he was Sami. He has been on vision quests before and claims he can hear his ancestors playing the drums and chanting as he lays in bed at night.
>>
>>70285224
Ebin I like the part where he goes against christianity
One of the most famous samis was Lars Levi Laestadius who the founder of Laestadian Christian movement. It was one of their own that converted samis to Christianity
And this was in the 19th century. No one had tried to converted them up until then, and it was a peaceful conversion. No genocide what so ever
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lars_Levi_Laestadius
What's with his victim complex. Also we're not 2nd class citizen no one can't even tell you're a sami or not
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.