[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
The Tollund Man was a man killed over two thousand years ago in Denmark. The body was dug up in 1950 and LOOK
HE'S BLACK
You whit niggers need to die, Europe is obviously black, and always will be black when we reclaim it. You white people need to learn from the Kings who made you, and rules you
>>
>>70280803
taking the b8 and shit tier biology
>>
>>70280957
You're just in denial white nigger
>>
>>70280803
Worst bait ive ever seen on /pol/
No thank you
>>
>>70280803
>/POL/
>not /pol/

low energy bait
>>
>>70281234
>>70281170

More white denial
>>
>>70280803
WE
>>
WE WUZ CORPSES
>>
>>70280803
>race has no genetic basis, under the skin we are all one
>genetic testing PROVES that this man is indeed BLACK

????????????????????????
>>
WUZ
>>
Even ancients knew how to deal with dindus.
>>
>>70280803
That's whats being over 2000 years encased in bog peat will do to a persons skin.
>>
>Danes were killing black people two thousand years ago
>>
>>70281512
KANGZ
>>
File: otzi_the_iceman_2.jpg (57 KB, 410x320) Image search: [Google]
otzi_the_iceman_2.jpg
57 KB, 410x320
WE WUZ ANCIENT EUROPEANS N SHIEET 4 REAL NIGGUH HERE BE ANUDDAH PROOF
>>
>>70280803
>HE'S BLACK
Well yeah. Why do you think he was killed?
>>
>>70280803
That hair lol
>>
>>70281653
Whitey in denial.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIET NIGGAH
>>
>>70280803
>>70281818

JUST
>>
>>70281357
Kike
>>
>>70280803
WE WUZ VIKANGZ

lol who the hell cares? if they were "kangz n queenz" back then, then why are they such a burden nowadays?
>>
>>70281838
Heh
>>
He literally has danish DNA. Like blonde hair blue eyes pale as fuck white

http://beforeitsnews.com/strange/2013/06/who-was-the-tollund-man-2449488.html
>>
>>70282100
That's just white devil lies to keep us down
>>
Al Jolson
>>
>>70280803
You do understand that this is normal do to the process of decomposure in the right climate in this case i would say, without segnificant knowledge about the case at hand, that he was frozen

If white people would be gone tomorrow you niggers would ransack the country till the chines deal with you and let me tell you they don't give a fuck about you

Further more nigger can't into science not even the science nigger
>>
>wow look at this terrible bait
>ill reply to the bait and tell him i didnt fall for it

i hate you all
>>
Jesus guys throw this poor mofo a bone here
He just wants to praise his waifu
Not much effort but you know how it is guys, he's jung, stupid and in love with the bait meme
>>
>>70280803
>The Tollund Man was a man killed over two thousand years ago in Denmark. The body was dug up in 1950 and LOOK
The body decayed and has been underground for quite some time, of course the skin will get darker.
>>
>>70284192
Black don't crack.
>>
>bogs have tannin

>tannin dyes stuff brown

low quality bait, /pol/
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.