[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know Trump can't get to 1,237 delegates now, but is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: TrumpUSA.jpg (94 KB, 414x610) Image search: [Google]
TrumpUSA.jpg
94 KB, 414x610
I know Trump can't get to 1,237 delegates now, but is there still a shot of him getting the nomination?

If he's not going to get the nomination i'm just going to start supporting other candidates...
>>
He's gonna have 1239 delegates, bitch.
>>
>>70280792
Yeah, bich

If you aren't 100% ironic I swear babbies and 13ies pls stop coming here your other outcast friends don't actually give a shit as to whether the websites you browse are more edgy than theirs
>>
>>70280482
Just read some newyorktimes shit that said he will likely get past the number needed.
>>
>>70280883
New Zealand's salty today
>>
He can, hopefully his new team does what they promise. Granted if he got professional earlier on, he wouldn't be scrambling now.
>>
even if he comes up a little short he has the most on the first ballot and only needs a few of the unbound delegates to vote for him. he is on track to get the 1237 though especially with a big win in new york
>>
>>70280482
Trump can win you cuck. He polls decently well in the remaining large states, and will only need to scoop up some wins here and there to carry the nomination.
>>
>>70280482

No.
>>
>>70280482
Good Goy.
Kasich is the true Republican candidate who will lead America into greatness.
>>
File: 1415758717849.png (308 KB, 546x522) Image search: [Google]
1415758717849.png
308 KB, 546x522
>>70281410
>john basich
>>
He'll get close and then strike a deal with Kasich for his delegates to put him over at the convention.
>>
>>70281712
What do you think this is, Monopoly?

You can't just ask another candidate for his delegates, if that were the case Rubio would have thrown in his hundreds behind anyone but Trump after he left.
>>
The guy can't manage a party nomination, how's he going to win a general?
>>
No

Tear down the wall
>>
How many does he have? how many are left?
>>
>>70281580
Shit that's funny, gonna start using this
>>
>>70281819
no cuz rubio wants a contested convention
>>
>>70280482
It's funny to me that you have a pic of trump as a jacked out Olympian, when he's actually a big fat lazy piece of shit
>>
>>70282665
post pic or dont talk shit
>>
>>70282665
SJW cuck detected
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.