[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say Trump falls just a few delegates shy of the magic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1459889909337.jpg (85 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1459889909337.jpg
85 KB, 540x540
Let's say Trump falls just a few delegates shy of the magic majority and a brokered convention is held.

Will there be a real risk for the utter obliteration of the Republican party if Cruz wins the delegates or (perhaps even worse) some kind of Ryan/Romney cuck is nominated instead?

How bad would the damage be?
>>
>>70279735

trump would run third party just to fuck the GOP and I can't say I really blame him. republican party would be fucked if they did what you mentioned in your post desu
>>
>>70279735
No one will ever vote Republican again
>>
The Jews go wild.
>>
>>70279735
We cannot discuss violence, assassination, or nonviolent coordinated disruptions.
But we can set hard limits:
We will not vote for Hillary or Bernie or Kasich.
We will not vote for Paul Ryan.
We might vote for Cruz if the God Emperor says to.
We might vote third party if necessary.
It would be good to LAWFULLY identify LEGAL things people can do at the convention.
>>
The GOP is dead already. Trump is the only one keeping it afloat. What are you talking about?
>>
>>70280065
Thanx raddit
>>
>>70280065
>It would be good to LAWFULLY identify LEGAL things people can do at the convention

Fuck that pussy shit. If they want to play hardball and tell the people their voice doesn't matter, then it's time to play hardball.
>>
File: Picture of me 82.png (259 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 82.png
259 KB, 480x480
everyone will forget as the next football season rolls around on the televised jew
>>
>>70280065
If Cruz actually gave a shit about the constitution he wouldn't be running because he isn't even an American.
>>
>>70279735
Yeah it will pretty much be a disaster.

Lots of Republicans ("establishment" types we are told) claim they won't vote for Trump, but I suspect most of them would fall in line if he got the nomination. Dealing with a candidate you hate because it's better than a Democrat is the " establishment" republican way if life.

On the other side, trumps following is something different. When trump fags talk about refusing to support any other candidate I beleive them. They are ferocious and hate Cruz as much as bernfaggots hate Clinton.
>>
>>70279735
>let's say
lol.
>can't get 1,237 anyway
>even if he could, 50 SC delegates are up for grabs since he reneged on his GOP pledge
>can't into caucuses because no organization
>lost delegates in Louisiana because no organization
>accumulated pledged delegates will vote Ted Cruz on second ballot because no organization
This nigger isn't getting anywhere near the presidency sorry. The GOP will survive, Trump won't
>>
Yes that is a likely possibility. Movements like the alt-right won't be hurt by it one bit, in fact, they will grow immensely.
>>
>>70280065
>>70280203

we r leggion xDDDD never spaghetti xD
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.