[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 11afoci.jpg (32 KB, 620x463) Image search: [Google]
11afoci.jpg
32 KB, 620x463
So I am in shitty fucking Las Cruces, New Mexico for work. It's a horrible town near the Mexican border for those who didn't know. I am at an Applebee's next to my hotel having some beers. There is a group of Mexicans behind me chimping out that they won't serve theme alcohol because their I'D is not a US ID. The waitress kindly proposed that their passport would suffice. They said they didn't have one and started screaming racism. A manager appeared and 100% sided with the Mexicans. He apologized and said his staff will be edicated. Is this normal? Who was right?
>>
>>70279510
It's the fucking Mexicans fault, and this is coming from a Hispanic. If anything they should send their wetback asses back across the border.
>>
>>70279510
>applebee's
Whoever's right, OP, it's not you.
>>
>>70279510
The manager is at fault for not asking them to kindly fuck off. I manage a restaurant, and never make an exception about the US ID rule. Thats a quick fucking way to lose a liquor license.
>>
>>70279704
Manager being a cuck is pretty normal in all of cash is king land. Also bartender was just being a dick, spic I.D is valid for serving alcohol. So hell, it could even be a discrimination case if the illegals wanted to push for it.
>>
>>70279510
Alcohol laws are stupid and gay. If you don't look 20 years old just sell them some booze what's the problem?
>>
Tell them the following words:

>Chupame el pito perro mal parido
>¿Te crees muy chingon?...Chupa fierro indio de mierda!!!!
>Mámale el palo a Donaldo Trump!

This words should fix the problem
>>
>>70279510
Yeah, the Mexicans are wrong
>>
>>70279928
>Doesn't realize ATF will freeze your liquor license on a Friday afternoon then not allow you to pay your fine until Monday to maximize damages. Potentially bankrupting a company.
>>
>>70279961
>Que puto? Bien vergas??
Pull out a knife
>Entrale al filero pinche culo

There.
>>
>>70279851

I am not going to drive off in this shitty poddunk town to find beer.Applebee's is walking distance so that's why I am here.
>>
>>70280076
crime on the rise as the life of a young white American is ended by street gangs, mostly known as "Los apelbis" still on the loose, more of this as it develops.
>>
>>70280353
Haha
The Merican can just threaten them to have "la migra" on the phone at the ready
>>
>>70280460
nah son, you know well that those (probably guatemaltecos) assholes entered by bribing la migra, how else are they gonna deliver the goods?
>>
>>70280812
Fair enough

true dat, most of the inmigrants now are mostly Sudacas and Centracas
>>
File: 20160407_201336.jpg (672 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160407_201336.jpg
672 KB, 2048x1152
Bad picture but here are the Mexicans who demanded service. Why do I hate them so much?
>>
>>70281840
Man, chill about the race thing, as many Mexicans are that are shit tier I agree, there are many laid-back bro tier as us

Relax and enjoy the beer (piss water)
>>
File: purekek.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
purekek.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1200
>>70281840
They do suck. OTOH, you're in a fucking Applebees. Hardly a time to point out how shitty others are.

Also topkek about passports being racist.
>>
>>70282273

>piss water

Yeah Mexico is sure known for their flavorful robust beers.
>>
>>70279510
both
u for eating at applebes
thwy for no serve mexicans beer
mexicans for not havin a us id
>>
>>70282694
>>70282430
>>70279851

Don't you people ever have to travel? It's always Applebees that they have next to the hotel clusters. If you eat out every day for work you start not giving a fuck and just go to what's close.
>>
>>70279510
lol that's the mexican who got convicted and the evidence was the tattoo on his chest about the crime he committed
>>
>>70279510
>his staff will be eradicated
FIRING UP THE OVENS AT APPLEBEE'S
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.