[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a friendly reminder.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 280x180
Just a friendly reminder that you're not a real Christian unless you're a Catholic.

Orthodox and Protestnfags BTFO
>>
File: Paul.jpg (32 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
Paul.jpg
32 KB, 270x270
>>70279104
The last real Christian was Paul the Apostle.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>70279104

>shit talks the Orthodox
>posts art in the Byzantine style

What's the matter. afraid Bloody Mary is still coming to get you?
>>
>>70279104
Just a friendly reminder this isn't /x/. I don't know how you keep making this mistake.
>>
You are not a real Christian if you do not follow the message of Jah and believe Haile Selassie I, praise be his name, to be the second coming of Jesus Christ. Rastafari are the only true Chrstians.
>>
catholics are total cucks and protestants are total heretics. orthodoxy is the only way. kill yourself.

saged
>>
>>70279636
ok vladimir
>>
>>70279104
>Orthodox
>Not Catholics

Fuck of shill.
>>
>>70280289
Fuck off Paco. Your country is the worst thing to happen to both Christianity and Islam.
>>
>>70279281
the las real Christian got nailed to a cross and died.
>>
>>70279104
Orthodox and Catholics pretty much agree on all matters related to the doctrine, outside of some minor instances.
>>
>>70280720
In all honesty, this. I don't think we'll ever unify, but traditional catholics and orthodox are bros.
>>
>>70279104
>dissing on orthobros

Not cool.
>>
>>70279104
christians say that Christ is God
thats blasphemy
>>
>>70279104

just a reminder that catlicks are heretical idolators and child molesters, and have hidden parts of the gospel to line their pockets and preserve their power.
>>
>>70281008

Hey there Ahmed.
>>
File: 1459936395144.png (664 KB, 1267x1635) Image search: [Google]
1459936395144.png
664 KB, 1267x1635
All theses denominations and you choose to be Lot's wife.
>>
>>70281065
You will burn in hell.
>>
I'm catholic and orthodoxs are def. bro-tier

stop fighting over pointless shit
>>
>>70281008
Arius pls go
>>
Now we know who the cuckservative religious right traitors are who are pulling the Trojan Horse into our front gates.
>>
>>70283864

Nah, not Arius. Arius was at least nominally Christian. This guy was speaking to all Christians. Far more likely it's a mudslime.
>>
>>70282135

For what, the blustering of a heretic?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.