[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BERNIE4POTUS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 717x717) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 717x717
How accurate is this /pol/?
>>
Bernie "Takes One to Destroy One" Sanders is against the Jew.
>>
The Republican section is severely wrong due to Trump. Otherwise OK
>>
>>70278995
Pretty accurate accept for some things with Trump in the Republic section.

FEEL THE BERN BOYSS
>>
>>70278995
>trump
>opposed to gays
faggots love him.
>>
>>70278995
Attempt at controlling "the issues" by only listing those popular with the left
>>
>>70278995
Other than Trump, pretty accurate.
Bernie all the way bois.
>>
I wish I could fucking explain to the masses how evil Snowden is and how much damage and loss of life he caused without breaking NDA. If everyone knew the reality of the situation he would be hanging. No one in their right fucking mind could call him a defender of freedom.
>>
>>70278995
Bernie Sanders voted for the War in Afghanistan and it was completely a fine war. Many republicans, especially the more lelbertarian leaning ones have been pro fags, anti patriot act/spying, anti harsher laws/prisons, and anti wars. Also Keystone XL Pipeline will benefit the world by not using polluting trucks to transport, and also cut relying on the middle east. Many republicans are also anti TPP. NAFTA was actually relatively beneficial.
>>
File: 1443561444966.jpg (23 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1443561444966.jpg
23 KB, 500x368
>>70280135

If you've got some proofs, you might as well fucking try senpai
>>
>>70278995
Also repealing G-S didn't directly contribute to the financial crisis, but it certainly did change the mood of bankers and stuff.
>>
>>70278995
What is wrong with supporting the Keystone Pipeline? That creates thousands and thousands of jobs. Fucking Bertard
>>
File: image.png (360 KB, 609x356) Image search: [Google]
image.png
360 KB, 609x356
Interesting they didn't include "completely against the 2nd amendment"
>>
>>70278995

Trump is gun build that pipeline!
>>
>>70280135

I'm on the fence with Snowden.

Proof?
>>
>>70280135
I kinda thought this too but not after I watched the documentary on him. They tried to make him out to be an idiot but he's far from that. I just think he could have gone about it differently.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 823x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 823x500
>>70278995
Not voting for a chauvinistic kike that treats his wife like shit.

Bernie is an insecure fag that his wife been the bread winner that coddles him in his dumb senate career.
>>
>>70280847
Liberals exist in world where oil is evil and if we would just suddenly magically stop using it for everything, then the world would be a better place. Versus the reality of crashing the western world with no survivors.

>>70281652
>I just think he could have gone about it differently.
How? Other whistleblowers were silenced, and as a contractor he really didn't have many legal options/protections.
>>
>>70280135
Mind explaining your position? I'm genuinely curious
>>
>>70278995
You can't lump Rand in with most of those Republican positions.
>>
>>70278995
>Rand Paul included on the right side

Yeah this chart is wrong on many, MANY points
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.