[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEVER RELAX AROUND BLACKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
/POL/ mods keep deleting these threads because a nigger killed a white girl. They are in full damage control. I never thought I would see a day where /POL/ turned into reddit. Keep these threads going. Remember to never relax around blacks.

>dance student leaves work
>texts friend shes on her way home
>never shows up home
>body found mutilated in creek
>nigger seen on bike in area prime suspect
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/the-latest-university-of-texas-vigil-honors-slain-student/2016/04/07/f6696d9c-fd1f-11e5-813a-90ab563f0dde_story.html
>>
>>70278630
>/POL/ mods keep deleting these threads because a nigger killed a white girl
Can you back up these clams?
>>
File: badsun.jpg (39 KB, 1280x679) Image search: [Google]
badsun.jpg
39 KB, 1280x679
They delete them because blacks murdering is not even threadworthy
>>
>>70278739

yeah dude i find that seriously hard to believe
>>
>>70278833
no es un argumento
>>
Damn what a qt
>>
the other thread is still up

it's just dead because nobody cares
>>
>>70278630

Murder rates are extremely disproportionate, probably 10x worse than we think when you consider what is "white" in America.

We are worse than Europe in that their migrants get to rape and it gets under reported, we've had niggers doing that shit here for decades and we bury our head in the sand.
>>
>>70278630
Nigger murders(20years in prison) girl to hide the fact that he raped her(2years in prison)
Another d.a.n.
>d.a.n.
>dumb ass nigger
>>
>>70278630
It's not getting deleted, just timed out.
>>
>>70279208
Because some dumbfucks brought them over in the first place is why we have that problem.

If that didn't happen, Africans would be on "Indian" status here, as in we only accept their very best so there would be a positive public perception, even though the majority of Indians are poor and violent, they could never even come close to getting into the U.S.
>>
>>70278630
lol the nigger will scream

>MUH INSTITUTIONAL RACISM!
>IM GETTING ARRESTED BECAUSE IM BLACK!

when they arrest his ass
>>
>>70279606
hopefully they just shoot him
>>
>>70278630
>literally every thread is about how every race is degenerate, all women are degenerate, and everyone is out to get the po' dindu white man
>the mods are randomly deleting these threads
>>
>>70278630
Your delusions of self importance and your pathetic little cause are hysterical.

Coo coo coo coo
>>
>>70278630
This will be buried as soon as it's 100% confirmed that it's a nog just like that cheerleader that got shot because some nogs tried to hit her up at a party and she rejected them. Probably like that cheerleader they'll try and defame her character and say she called him a nigger or something but the fact is, once Dontrell Latravius Jackson or whatever hood name he has is named as the suspect you'll hear shit quieting up real fast.
>>
>>70279873
you mean that incident where she got shot by the car next to her full of nigs?
>>
>>70278630
ur just being waycist OP, i'm reporting u to a moderator

#BlacksLivesMatter
#Justice4traytray
>>
>>70278630
>/POL/ mods keep deleting these threads
no its called getting slid and the shills that have taken over this board don't want the truth to be known.
>>
>>70278630
>white girl
Those eyes are muddier than a mudflap
>>
a memorial wikipedia for her if anyone is interested

https://www.everipedia.com/haruka-weiser/
>>
>>70278630
They delete them because black murdering someone is spam already, leave room for something else.
>>
>>70279987
Yeah, there were a bunch of lefties/BLM types going everywhere on twitter, Reddit and the like as soon as it started picking up steam that they shot her because she yelled at them at a stop light and called them niggers.

Then it came out they were pavement apes who did what they always do because they were trying to ficki ficki her (or her friends, I forget which) at a party and got shut down. They couldn't play the "toxic masculinity" card either because the left values blacks and camel fuckers more than they value women (unless it's trying to kill baby growing in her womb).
>>
Ill throw some politics in to keep it relevant. What can the legal system do to prevent this problem. What if any candidate swears to not relax? And if no one currently, who would you nominate for comfort level among coloreds?
>>
>>70280589
do you have any links to articles? i remember reading about this but i forgot about it.
>>
>>70278937
She was probably a coal burner
>>
>>70278630

It's pretty bad you still have people living in the US that think it's safe anywhere and everywhere.

No doubt she's read new reports of related nature and said "This sick world" But forgets she lives in the same world and it can and did happen to her
>>
>>70279663
This

Fuck paying for this piece of shit, I'll pay for the bullet.
>>
>>70279302
Keep your tight lips closed around my shaft. Meet me at the same spot Tim ;)
>>
>>70279663
>>70280868

This. Hopefully they use one of their free "in fear of my life" shootings
>>
Pol was invaded by soros shills hard this April 1st and ive seen no signs of it letting up.
>>
>>70281268
the new JIDF
>>
BL don't M.

Enough of this shit, all they do is consume and destroy.
>>
>>70281268

never seen it this bad, getting ganged up on by open marxists and leftist retards, had 3 jews arguing with me earlier as well.

I don't mind, i assumed they were always here, but this blatant disrespect and arrogance these shills have makes me want to gas them all.

We really need to do something about these niggers. We need a nigger killing superhero to show up and do God's work.
>>
>>70280604
Murder should be treated as a capital offense no matter who it's done to if it's for reasons other than self-defense. The trial must be quick and they only get 1 appeal that must also be quick. If they lose, that's it, it's the death sentence for them. They should not be allowed to waste taxpayer money for years, decades even, on death row. If you've been sentenced to death it's damn near immediate, no more than a few days between the sentence being read and carried out.

And no faggot blue juice shit either. Firing squad or hanging. Maybe for severe cases (say some dindu rapes and murders a girl or like what happened to that family in Washington DC a few months back) bring back the old school deal of placing the head on a pike right in the middle of the ghetto, barrio, trailer park or whatever the fuck as a warning.
>>
File: CYI1qQzWMAABiWO.jpg large.jpg (58 KB, 1024x617) Image search: [Google]
CYI1qQzWMAABiWO.jpg large.jpg
58 KB, 1024x617
>>70280589
i found this while doing some digging
>>
>>70282051
what does this mean?
seriously, what the fuck did he just say?
>>
>>70282051
Can someone translate this into english? I don't speak niggerish.
>>
>>70282536
>>70282724
>at a stop light
>nigger being nigger, already got into a fight
>nigger was looking for another fight
>nigger started talking shit
>someone talked shit back
>"white" ho got caught in the cross fire
>>
>>70282724
>>70282536
"Your friend was at the wrong place at the wrong time. The driver was insulting my companion at the stoplight, and my companion was already irate, having been in an altercation previously. He didn't want to hear the insults any longer, so he fired upon the driver, hitting the girl instead."

That's what I got out of it.
>>
>>70282536
>>70282724

Your friend was at the wrong place, wrong time. My boy that was driving was talking shit my mankey at the light. My mankey already beat a slowbro up that night. He was already heated, he wasn't trying to hear no more feces - so he aired that qt asian out. Not aiming for your guarenteed head, aiming for that driver.

These pokemon are really foul and should be locked in a pokecenter.
>>
>White guy shoots up a school
>"He was a good boy he dindu nuffin"
>Black person is suspect in murder
>"All blacks are responsible!"

/pol/ ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>70278630
>dance student

Not a significant loss.
>>
>>70282939
Thanks for that Ching Lee.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.