[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've had it. I've absolutely fucking had it. This cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 15
File: Hillary-Clinton-Ugly.jpg (60 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Clinton-Ugly.jpg
60 KB, 1200x628
I've had it. I've absolutely fucking had it. This cunt has been lying for MONTHS and nobody bats an eye, and now after being rightfully attacked she turns around and claims to be a victim, with her media lackeys who are surgically attached to her pussy furthering her lies 100%

I have been debating whether I should vote for Trump should this vile bitch get the nomination (which let's be honest it's going to happen, I accepted this long ago), but now I fucking KNOW.

Thank you Shitlary for cementing my hatred for you. I suspect I am not the only one who feels this way.

FUCK SHILLARY, FUCK THE DNC, FUCK THE MEDIA, AND FUCK THE ESTABLISHMENT....

I'm hopping on the Trump train and never looking back. CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS.
>>
>>70277726
Welcome to the good fight brother. With Trump, we'll make sure her type of poison can't infect American leadership ever again.
>>
>>70277726
Were you for Sanders? I'm curious if the Sanders people will come to Trump. They hate Hillary.
>>
>>70277955
Yeah, but I started coming to terms that he probably wasn't going to make it back in March. Trump was always a consideration, but I fed into the bullshit that maybe I should bite my tongue and vote Clinton in the general. I always felt sick about it, but this past week the cunt has shown her true colors, and there's no way in hell I could ever vote for her.
>>
>>70277955
Also I assure you there are plenty of people just like me. If your primary issue is money in politics and getting rid of the corrupt establishment, Bernie and Trump are both appealing.
>>
>>70277726
Welcome aboard.
>>
>>70277726
Stay mad.
>>
>>70278943
This.
What the fuck are you babbling about you idiot.
Is this in reaction to Bill Clinton with BLM?
>>
>>70279154
She has lied and lied and LIED about Bernie since the beginning of this campaign. Using her slimy sleazy politician doublespeak to infer and insinuate all these nasty bullshit narratives which the media just gobbles up.

What I'm referring to is this whole "unqualified" bullshit....she insinuates he is unqualified, he fires back, and then everyone is outraged that he would be so "negative" and "sexist" and how Clinton is now taking the "high road" by not sinking so "low".....such fucking bullshit

So I'm basically jumping ship and abandoning the democratic party for good.
>>
>>70279557
It's too bad most people actually think it's Republican vs. Dem. It's establishment corporate donors vs. everyone else.
>>
>>70277955
>I'm curious if the Sanders people will come to Trump. They hate Hillary
I know a few Bernouts who say they'll defect from the party and vote Trump. Every bit helps.
>>
File: .jpg (4 KB, 210x194) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
4 KB, 210x194
>>70277726
kill her
>>
Also a warning to you guys, she's going to pull the EXACT same bullshit when she goes up against Trump (which I'm hoping to god he is the nominee). Get ready for the sleaziest attacks by her and her demonic campaign...and get ready for the outraageous and overwhelming media bias against him.....she is the establishment's darling, and they/she's going to bring out every tool in her arsenal to bring him down.....be prepared
>>
I agree OP. It's fucking horrible the media power she has. Every shitty ass narrative from the "Bernie bro" to this "unqualified means sexist" has been pure spin from her camp.

I can't fucking stand her.

Won't vote Trump though. Just won't vote.
>>
>>70280291
>Just won't vote.
Moron
Don't even try to discuss politicsfor the next four years if you wont participate
A no vote is worse than a protest vote
>>
>>70277955
Anybody but shillary dude, my grandfather voted sanders in the primary to block her and hes an excop die hard republican
>>
>>70280291
I hear you. But I would urge you to vote Trump....just hear me out:

Best case scenario - Trump makes America great again.

Worst case scenario - he completely destroys everything, but we get a chance to rebuild American politics from the ground up.

Either way it's a win-win.

You don't want to risk a Clinton presidency. More war, more corruption, and another likely financial crisis.

I understand if you still can't vote Trump, I won't try and force you. But just think about what's at stake here....America can't afford another establishment candidate like her. She will continue the slow, pathetic death of our country. We need drastic change and we need it fast.
>>
>>70280542
Not really. I will vote for state and local but I don't like any of the Presidential candidates, and write-in votes aren't actually counted.
>>
>>70280657
Trump is the one most likely to cause a financial crisis, assuming he actually believes all this mercantilist bullshit he's spouting.

Life would not be any worse for me with Hillary as President. It will just be another nothing like Obama given the House will stay Republican. I can't bring myself to actually vote for her though.
>>
>Leaving your house to go vote when everything's gonna be the same anyway
>Believing your vote matters
shiggy diggy doo doo
>>
Any claims that Berners won't vote for Hillary are overblown. If Clinton's PUMAs sucked it up and voted for Obama after a primary fight that was truly bloody, there's no way in hell she won't pick up Bernie's votes
>>
>>70280683
I meant third party not write in
>>
>>70280923
I don't know man. Her campaign literally said they're going to "disqualify, defeat Sanders, and worry about uniting the party later"....she has clearly shown she doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself.

I think you underestimate the utter hared Bernie supporters have for her. I mean, you'll never convince the faggot SJW types, but there are far more reasonable people who would rather have Trump than Hillary.
>>
>>70277726
Explain what's going on for a Koalabro?
>>
>>70277726
She started it all too. Typical bitch fighting. Keep prodding until you get hit back, get hit hard, then cry you're a victim. Gonna be funny if she's potus. Try the "well, I'm just not going to talk to putin if he's gonna be mean" argument bitches always use.
>>
>>70281371
Give her 8 months to characterize Trump as an evil racist bigot and the SJWs will promptly fall in line. Besides, I've always found it funny that it's Clinton who apparently has to work to unify the party, not Sanders. Clinton is beating him silly in the popular vote and is closer to the center of the party than he is
>>
File: 1456013585664.jpg (278 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456013585664.jpg
278 KB, 640x640
Voting for Clinton is going to provide the same outcome as voting for Cruz, Kasich, Ryan, etc. They're all controlled by the same people.

Although I think anybody who votes for Bernie is absolutely insane, if I was a leftist I'd vote for Bernie over Hillary any fucking day. Trump is really the only wild card option available, at least the only one who has a shot in hell.

I don't see what's so extreme about renegotiating our trade deals, bringing jobs back from overseas, enforcing our immigration laws, having an America-first foreign policy, and stopping the flood of Muslims invading western countries.
>>
Go fuck yourself OP.

Voting Hillary here
>>
File: 242352342.png (180 KB, 292x289) Image search: [Google]
242352342.png
180 KB, 292x289
>>70282276
I want to say this is bait because I can't imagine anyone that posts here regularly is this fucking stupid desu, but if this isn't bait, fucking explain yourself. WHY?
>>
File: 1449612640247.gif (1 MB, 680x849) Image search: [Google]
1449612640247.gif
1 MB, 680x849
All aboard!
>>
>>70277726

Just kill her desu

she will never relinquish power

no consequences will ever come to her, etc.

you know this to be true.
>>
>>70282210
It's really not extreme at all. The only people who think it's extreme are the auhoritarian imbecilic SJW regressive leftists who have lost all sense of intelligence or reason.....one of the reasons I considered leaving the democratic party in the first place
>>
>>70282210
Nobody controls Cruz.
>>
>>70282460
I know. Watching her on the news today riding the subway (which for some reason was the headline all day today - fucking idiot media) all I could think was "damn I wish I was there to push that bitch onto the tracks"....I'd accept life in prison knowing I saved my country from the literal anti-christ
>>
>>70277955
Ain't voting for her, that's for damn sure.
>>
>>70277726
Fuck the RNC, too. It's what Trump Train is about. Welcome aboard.
>>
>>70282368
I'm in favor of the status quo.

Hillary is literally the only candidate left that isn't trying to shake anything up.

Hillary as president and republican controlled congress is the way to go.
>>
>>70282704
nice satire
>>
>>70282368
It is bait. You fell for it. Prepare for inane response and ridiculous Clinton memeage
>>
File: 13456789876278.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
13456789876278.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>70282276
Explain yourself, faggot.
>>
>>70282368
They have no argument.
>>
File: 1459613936649.jpg (55 KB, 467x474) Image search: [Google]
1459613936649.jpg
55 KB, 467x474
>>70282516
lol wut?
>>
>>70277955
Bernie or bust is widespread
>>
File: ELECT ME.jpg (35 KB, 600x356) Image search: [Google]
ELECT ME.jpg
35 KB, 600x356
>>70277726
OP (or any current or former Bernie supporter who hopped on board the Trump train) how would you feel if Hillary cucked Bernie into being her VP? If you head Shitlary as the President with Bernie as the cucked VP supporting her in a subdued role, would you vote for her? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>70282821

There >>70282704
>>
>>70282933
You have a funny edited picture. But nobody controls Cruz.
>>
>>70282704
you're a fucking retard

have fun with corporations raping you in the ass until another recession
>>
>>70283097
he isn't controlled but he'd turn america into the christian saudi arabia
>>
>>70282704
Actually, I take it back. You are the first honest Clinton supporter I've seen on the internet.
>>
>>70277955
majority of Bernie fags refuse to support her

although interestingly Bill might have just literally torpedoed her campaign because of shit in Philly
>>
>>70280146
I doubt Hilldog pulling the misogyny card against Trump would really have any impact in a general election. Trump has been compared to Hitler multiple times during this primary and hasn't been shut down.
>>
>>70279557
I say this as someone who doesn't like anyone in the race. There really isn't much of a difference between the two parties anymore on a national level. I switched to unaffiliated long ago hoping for someone to break this facade of opposition, and show it for it what it is, controlled opposition. Bernie and Trump have both done very nicely in this area. I wish there was someone in the middle of the them that could get both sides together, what a fucking force that would be. I'm gonna have to go Trump against Hillary i'm afraid. I don't like the guy, but he's clearly the lesser of two evils if it's him versus Hillary.
>>
File: aurora-crying.jpg (53 KB, 608x360) Image search: [Google]
aurora-crying.jpg
53 KB, 608x360
>>70277955
>would you vote trump?

i considered it for an extremely short time. but no.

----

Lieutenant Commander Data: [about the Borg Queen] She brought me closer to humanity than I ever thought possible. And for a time, I was tempted by her offer.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: How long a time?

Lieutenant Commander Data: 0.68 seconds sir. For an android, that is nearly an eternity.
>>
>>70283045
Little known fact:

Madison wanted to refer to the second in charge as the Cuck President, but a few of the other founders vetoed it and used Vice instead.
>>
Trump supporter since Randlet didn't meet the height requirement. If the cucks deny Trump the nom, I'll vote Bernie out of spite if by some miracle he gets the nom. If neither get the nom, and they both don't run third party, I'm writing in Barry Goldwater. Fuck the cucks on both sides.
>>
>>70283097
>muh Israel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2ZVihACwQ0
>>
File: pffthahahaha.jpg (142 KB, 890x900) Image search: [Google]
pffthahahaha.jpg
142 KB, 890x900
>>70283369
>my sides -> in orbit
>>
>Women playing victim

Oh no, this isn't something I've ever heard of

Either way, if Hillary would be voted into power. Bill Clinton would become the first First Man in history.

Get C*CKED
>>
>>70283045
I personally don't think she would offer it You can clearly see she hates him with every fiber of her being - he is the one thing currently in her way of her coronation.

And conversely I don't think he would accept. She represents absolutely everything he is fighting against. Their political views are just far too different.

It might be politically advantageous for her to have him as her VP in order to consolidate support with Bernie supporters, but I just don't think it'll happen.

And if somehow it does, I would lose all respect for Bernie and I'm sure many other supporters would too.
>>
>>70283198
Overblown concern of secularists who regularly violate the rights of the religious, using the power of the state to do so.
>>
File: 1458012320344.png (224 KB, 1161x789) Image search: [Google]
1458012320344.png
224 KB, 1161x789
WOOOOOOO
>>
File: lynch_2.jpg (18 KB, 271x327) Image search: [Google]
lynch_2.jpg
18 KB, 271x327
>>70277726
Whats new nig?

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
>>70283474
You know it's entirely within my capabilities to post something showing Trump pandering to the jewish lobby, so you haven't drawn a distinction.
>>
Do you guys think that with more and more leaks eventually everything will be in the open and people will stop having faith in the establishment at all?
>>
>>70277726
>after being rightfully attacked she turns around and claims to be a victim

This is why, unless victim culture magically goes away, I will never vote for anyone other than a white male.

White men are the only people who can be properly held accountable for their behavior, everybody else is just going to accuse you of racism or sexism, and then that's automatically what the debate is about and the blatant fuckup is swept under the rug.
>>
>>70280683
>>70280840
I hope that kool-aid you're still drinking tastes good at least.
>>
I absolutely can't wait until Hillary Clinton wins in November and BLOWS THE FUCK OUT of all "anti-corporate", "anti-war", "anti-establishment" millennial FAGLORDS, whether it's reddit faglords who we can expect on /r/suicidewatch after Bernie loses New York or the gaytards on /pol/ jerking off to that disgusting cretin Trump
>>
>>70283930
I fucking hope so. But knowing how shit works these days I won't hold my breath.
>>
>>70283964
This x10000
>>
>>70277955
I jumped ship awhile back. Taking economics and coming here made hop on board the Trump train
>>
File: RatCopulator.jpg (34 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
RatCopulator.jpg
34 KB, 400x275
>>70283849
Nah, that's a crowd booing him off the stage for
"If you will not stand for Israel and the Jews, I will not stand with you". Nobody else would say this. Nobody likes Cruz, Cruzbots just think they hate Trump. If you're one of those fundamentalist types who thinks we need Israel, fuck you and your false messiah Cruz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j34juXrJWqw
>>
>>70277726
Well What about Rato. A totally ineligible Cuban-Canadian? He does not meet the minimum qualifications to be a United States President.
>>
I honestly don't give a shit at this point because whoever we pick is gonna run this country into the ground
>>
>>70284072
You're just bitter because you already have the German version of Shillary running your country and want to see the rest of the world burn becuase your shitty country is sinking....
>>
File: 1458772008468.png (474 KB, 713x500) Image search: [Google]
1458772008468.png
474 KB, 713x500
>>70283097
get a look at this retard
>>
>>70277726
The only reason she is running for president is to say "Look at me, I am President!"
>>
>>70284351
into the ground...where we will find wonderful resources to revitalize our economy?
>>
>>70284393
Heidi Cruz is a Goldman Sachs whore just like Shillary....

God help us if it's Hillary vs Cruz
>>
>>70280146
This bitch will pull the fear card. " Mr. Trump, please keep to your side of the podium, you are being Aggressive, and making me feel unsafe!".
>>
>>70284358
misery loves cuckery
>>
>>70277726
>SKD Knickerbocker shill detected.
>>
>>70282516
>Nobody controls Cruz.
Uhh, anyone with a Pussy and Money.
>>
>>70284705
Wtf is an SKD Knickerbocker? Please explain...
>>
>>70284251
>what is context
Cruz walked out on a crowd of middle-east derived Israel haters. Big deal. That again doesn't prove your allegation, nor another you just introduced, that Cruz isn't wildly popular in certain circles, when he clearly is.
>>
>>70282704
We used to do that. Republican house, Democrat Prez. Democrat house Repub Prez. Shit has piled up too deep for that now. Time to go full TRUMP>
>>
>>70283930
You'd be amazed at how many Americans are just fine with the establishment. They think it's great. There are millions of people like this. They think Hillary is a hero and a strong, experienced woman.

I know some of these people. They exist in spades.
>>
>>70284072
>BLOWS THE FUCK OUT
Judging what Bill has done in his wayward ways I don't think Cankles can Blow anything.
>>
>>70284393
You have a infographic informing of a discredited smear. But nobody controls Cruz.
>>70284487
Hillary Clinton has taken millions upon millions of lobbying dollars from Goldman's over the years. Cruz's wife only works there, and that hasn't warranted more support for Cruz than a five figure sum.

They are nothing alike.
>>
>>70284860
Wildly popular with Westboro Baptist Church types, like you. Nobody else likes Ted "Kill The Gays" Cruz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN1IXDrXgV0
>>
>>70285027
It's true, most people like in an Orwellian society and being told by others what to do.
>>
>>70285027
That's terrifying. But I guess it feeds into that narrative that humans naturally crave to be enslaved
>>
>>70277955
I'm not American but I'm hoping USA elects a non-establishment candidate. Bernie would be my first choice and Trump second.

Hillary is a fucking criminal. Put her in jail already.
>>
>>70285111
>Nobody controls Cruz
> Kinda like saying Cruz is not gay but his boyfriend is.
>>
>>70285115
You know it's entirely within my capabilities to post something showing Trump received the support of an unpopular group of people, which doesn't imply the converse, so you haven't drawn a distinction, and have yet again failed to prove the allegation you just made by posting something related to it. You simply switched tactics and leveled a different charge. Like a Democrat.

Besides, WBC types are Democrats.
>>
>>70285491
Gonna throw out a guess here that if life evolved around attempting to procreate and survive while expending the least amount of energy, then naturally most people would be lazy or opt to be in certain respects. Not so much in their day to day dealings necessarily (unless you're fullblown NEET), but more in the sense of survival.

I'd say that the establishment represents safety, comfort, and guaranteed survival with the catch that the person must obey whatever rules may be, and no matter how draconian they can be. Thus, people don't mind as much if the state takes over, just so long as it doesn't impede their direct survival, all the more better if they rely on the state for survival.

This is also why I think an increasing welfare state would easily lead to tyranny.
>>
File: 1459815808846.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1459815808846.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>70285694
>Besides, WBC types are Democrats.
>>
>>70285694
Cruz needs to get better shills, this one sucks.
>>
>>70278682
That's my primary issue personally. I just wish that Trump would actually announce some kind of platform for campaign finance reform. Examples being trying to pass legislation through Congress, appointing a Justice that would want to overturn Citizens United (e.g. Larry Lessig), etc.
>>
>>70286090
The Westboro Baptist Church founder and his entire family are literal Democrats. He ran for office on their ballot line as one several times.
>>
>>70286430
Please provide evidence.
>>
>>70285027
>You'd be amazed at how many Americans are just fine with the establishment. They think it's great. There are millions of people like this.
This is more of a reason to "troll" them when their establishment candidate gets rejected and their lives change forever.

Rob them of hope, stability, and security. Then laugh at them when they finally reach the peak of their despair.
>>
>>70286337
and yes I know that the President can't just get whatever legislation he wants through Congress, but there are ways that he can subtly affect the process. He could for example particularly publically endorse politicians, whether Republican or Democrat, who would be in favor of that. He could make it a part of his rhetoric and try to get other members of Congress on board. Just a few examples. The executive branch has a certain range of powers but it also has a whole hidden range of privileges and influence.
>>
>>70286116
I think he is right about no one controls cruz but he's controlled by something much worse. His fanatical belief that he is ordained by his father and jesus to be president.
>>
>>70286116
It would be a lot simpler if the anon who keeps responding to me with non-sequitus Cruz bashes simply admitted a thing he does not wish to; that Cruz is a part of the anti-establishment lane, and in competition with Trump for votes from among the same groups of people. Which is something everybody knows.

>>70286490
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps
>>
>>70286701
Oh I'm sure Rato believes its destiny and divine intervention for him to be President. But I don't think for one second he is not doing backdoor deals with organizations like Goldman Sachs to get money to make that happen.
>>
>>70286835
>Been proven over and over Rato is part of the establishment
>Wife works for Goldman Sachs
Jesus, man you're shilling is atrociously bad. You should take pointers from your boy Lyin' Ted, he's good at it.
>>
>>70286835
And anybody can put shit on wikipedia, try harder shill.
>>
>>70287709
It takes a lot more to be a part of 'the establishment' than being married to somebody who is gainfully employed.
>>70287321
Goldman Sachs is not funding Cruz's presidential candidacy as a corporate entity, though individuals who work at the bank with his wife have given some money. Not a whole lot of money in the greater scheme of things.
>>70287925
You think it should take a whole lot more effort than I've put in to source basic information? Here's one for you: prove Fred Phelps did not have long established ties to the Democratic party.
>>
>>70286701
I'm not threatened.

t. atheist (& constitutionalist)
>>
>>70278581
>this past week the cunt has shown her true colors,
What did she do? I'm out of the loop.
>>
>>70280542
Shut the fuck up you faggot. If you pay taxes then you can complain. Stop pressuring idiots to vote. We need less people voting.
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.