[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"rapefugees"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
Why is it primarily men who are accusing the refugees of rape? Are the men being raped or something? Where are there evidence of women (at least a FEW legit cases) that these rumors of mass rape are true?

Post proof.
>>
>>70277541
its not the refugee s fault as /pol claims. its the economic migrants that hijack the geniune guys who are running from bombs and bullets. the camps with a lot of familie with wifes and kids are legit people that look for help and safety. (and i am sure are lesser than the EU cites). the rest are economic migrants/terrorists infiltrators who are there for the welfare and dont even try to integrate into society. the refugee crisis is a problem just because merkel refuses to try to identify the people and bring anyone and everyone that claims to be from syria
>>
>>70277541
they did rape that Norwegian guy
>>
>>70277541
Typical mudslime logic... you have to be raped in front of 10 male witnesses and basically be videotaped from multiple angles for it to count.

Get the fuck out of my country you fucking sandnigger.
>>
>>70277541
There have been multiple cases of boys being raped in pools in the last few weeks alone.
>>
>>70278469
Can post some?
>>
>> Where are there evidence of women (at least a FEW legit cases)

You want proof that islamists are bad people? How about youtube videos of them grabbing women and trying to snatch kids. Actual sexual assaults! It's out there. What else do you want? DNA samples? This isn't Law and Order: SVU
>>
File: negus.jpg (94 KB, 652x273) Image search: [Google]
negus.jpg
94 KB, 652x273
>>
>>70278555
Just some random searches on google are enough to find stuff.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3434708/Iraqi-migrant-raped-10-year-old-boy-swimming-pool-Vienna-told-police-sexual-emergency-hadn-t-sex-months.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/15/german-town-bans-male-refugees-from-swimming-pool

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/01/germany-muslim-migrants-defecate-in-pool-invade-girls-changing-rooms
>>
>>70278469

This. In Austria, Germany, multiple cases. The authorities realised that trouble was brewing. Women were complaining that felt unsafe as these guys had never seen white women and girls in bikinis before and were openly propositioning them at best. Raping them at worst.

No problem they said. Let's segregate it to men only days. Result, now its boys getting raped.

And I'm on my phone so can't posy sources. But look at Sweden. The police confirmed they have a policy of under reporting sexual violence to 'stop Swedes becoming racist'- their own words.Yet the odd one makes the news, probably the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>70278894
wtf

>An asylum seeker has masturbated in the hot tub and ejaculated into the basin. This is also recorded on the surveillance camera”. He wrote that the group desecrating the jacuzzi, having been thrown out by the lifeguards later returned took “selfies” of themselves while they were in the tub, “jeering” the whole time.
>>
>>70277541
>daily reminder that Saudi women have been known to rape wealthy men so they're forced to marry them and give them their shekels
>>
How can german men complain about being raped when they like it?
>>
>>70277541
Dude its going down at the end of day all we are seeing is a clash of civilizations
>>
File: 1460048046890.jpg (994 KB, 1280x3000) Image search: [Google]
1460048046890.jpg
994 KB, 1280x3000
>>70277541
>>
>>70279267
But they don't like it. The ones that advocate rapefugees haven't been attacked/raped yet.

>>70279178
There are also cases rapefugees literally shitting in pools, those people are worse than animals.
>>
>>70277541
Is the girl with yellow crocs kidnapped?
She is much paler than rest of them.
>>
File: tfwnoget.webm (1 MB, 620x530) Image search: [Google]
tfwnoget.webm
1 MB, 620x530
>>70279519
please be a pol translation
>>
muslims should go beg a muslim country. stay away form infidel lands.
>>
>>70280110

Someone accused gypsies of that in my country and it caused a huge shitstorm.

http://www.thejournal.ie/roma-children-garda-arrest-2129957-May2015/
>>
File: 11357656.jpg (221 KB, 619x416) Image search: [Google]
11357656.jpg
221 KB, 619x416
>>70280110
google syrian family
>>
>>70279519
i honestly just think it's sad that this is what PC culture has done to people. If he killed him then there would be SJW's attacking him online and in person for the rest of his life.

Fucking cunt whores
>>
>>70278193
Yet when women here claim they got raped everyone starts its the complete opposite logic.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (36 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
36 KB, 624x352
>>70277541
lol, a norwegian politician (male) got ass raped and apologized to his rapist and feels bad about him being deported

this is the average scandinavian
>>
>>70281229
maybe he wanted to get ass raped but to avoid the scandal he said he was raped and now he feels bad that the refugee got deported.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.