[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BILL BTFO BLM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: HoMUOmyu[1].jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
HoMUOmyu[1].jpg
27 KB, 512x512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9snRQ9VAnyo
Where were you when Bill named BLM
>>
>>70276807
God Damn, he showed his power level.
>>
>>70276807
>largest drop in african american poverty in history

Welfare Queens are still Poor Bill.
>>
>>70276807
I'm for Trump, but I enjoyed this video. I actually think Hillary would make a much better president than Obama has been.
>>
>balanced the budget, mass imprisoned hundreds of black thugs, improved the economy and beat down blm harder than even ted cruz and other cuckservatives have, while getting his dick sucked inside the oval office.

Remind me why we hate hime again?
>>
>>70276807
Jesus, its no wonder Bill got elected in the first place. Homeboy can really get momentum going when he speaks.
>>
>>70277373
>Remind me why we hate hime again?
because /pol/ is pants on head retarded for the sake of being pants on head retarded
>>
>>70277373
We don't. Well I don't. Pretty good President all in all. Wish he could run again
>>
>>70277373

I'd vote for a 3rd term of Bill Clinton if I could; Hillary is dog crap though
>>
He's like Reagan if Reagan wasn't the devil.
>>
>>70277373
Gingrich balanced the budget and dragged Bill kicking and screaming.
But yeah, once he learned that his approval ratings were tanking over economic issues he put down the veto pen and turned into a good president real quick.
>>
>>70277842

If Bill doesn't end Hilary's nomination by saying something rogue first,

It will be the Panama Papers or the FBI
>>
>>70277435

Yes, he can talk, he is after all a politician and a lawyer

God, people are so stupid
>>
>>70277373
Bill had nothing to do with balancing the budget or improving the economy, he was just lucky to come in during a massive surge in growth from the result of the telecommunications industry

He was still pretty good though

Incredibly overrated

But still pretty good
>>
>>70278416
Al gore invented tje internet and was in bills administration, thus his administration was a large part of the tech.com boom in the 90's.
>>
He is centre left, not a retarded sjw.
>>
>>70278513
When Al Gore invented the internet the world rejoiced.
>>
File: photo.jpg (6 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
6 KB, 100x100
hey /pol/
Am I white?
>>
>>70276807
Bill is a true American hero.

Cucked Hillary and BTFO BLM, he should get a medal.
>>
>>70276807
I actually like bill till all this Hillary shit
>>
>>70276807
His mistake is trying to reason with niggers.
>>
>>70277373
Republican majority congress balanced the budget. Thank Newt Gingrich. I got mad respect for Bill though
>>
>>70277373
NAFTA ring a bell?
>>
>>70276807

Yeah, he had his "Sister Souljah Moment" again. Wonder if the public will fall for it again... ah, who am I kidding, of course we will
>>
>>70277165
Clinton is the one who strong armed the limo wrist ex Ovama to further destroy the Mideast. Had Obsma stuck with his non intervention instincts, Gaddafi may have kept a lid on the migrants.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.