[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New thread for us UT bros to solve the mystery >http://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: harukachan.jpg (79 KB, 635x635) Image search: [Google]
harukachan.jpg
79 KB, 635x635
New thread for us UT bros to solve the mystery

>http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/u-texas-freshman-haruka-weiser-identified-victim-article-1.2592013

>Police described the person of interest as a 6-foot tall black man with an athletic build. He had on a backpack in the video footage.

reasons for student
>back pack
>doesnt look like a hobo

his clothes
>dark jacket with reflectors on the side
>salmon colored shirt
>very white sneakers, they recently had a dance show where they all wore white sneakers as attire
>are those light jeans or sweatpants

also he could be frat if it is light jeans and a salmon collard shirt. but i am not sure of what the black frats wear during rush.
>>
>>70276635
And yet, when asked about this, there will be BLM niggers who justify this with whatever bullshit they can spew out.
>>
>>70276635

wait what happened?
>>
>>70276927
look at the articles. linked vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owkDQNNMwmo

he seems to have some pretty nice clothing. and be well kept. how his jacket is zipped up halfway and such. couldnt be a homeless person as people are saying.
>>
>Named Haruka Weiser
>Arab Jew
>Nothing of value was lost
>Lets still fuck with this nig nog
>>
Bump. She is so qt, be amazing if /pol/ solved the mystery.
>>
Also, it was most likely a gange of nigger nogger dindu nuffins
>>
>>70276635

Haha, that cunt is dead. So much funny. God is great!
>>
texas fags need to fuck off. UT is the University of Tennessee, founded 100 years before UTexas.

fucking cow fuckers reeeeeeee
>>
>>70276635
lol the mods are deleting these threads. They are in full damage control. When did soros buy 4chan?
>>
I think we can narrow down that the guy wears athletic jackets that are a kind of plastic material with reflectors.
he probably wears those shoes frequently
he owns those light jeans/sweatpants

i found one person who fits this from her school and friends list but you cant just go throw names around. im most likely wrong.
>>
>>70277759
but theyre both UT, anon. no need to be mad

also the guy was pacing in a circle. seemed like he was waiting for something. but why did he pace on his bike?
>>
>>70276635
Haruka was cute! CUTE!
>>
slow down deputy dumbass

fucking retarded texans actually believe they're the law

L O L
>>
>>70278363
would snowball/10
>>
>>70277258
she's japanese-german
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.