[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indiana. North Carolina. Missouri. It’s not a coincidence:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 25
File: WorkplaceDiscrimination.png (28 KB, 570x610) Image search: [Google]
WorkplaceDiscrimination.png
28 KB, 570x610
Indiana. North Carolina. Missouri. It’s not a coincidence: Republican governors and legislators across the country are moving to legalize discrimination against LGBTQ people.

And they’re doing it regardless of the huge economic consequences. In Indiana, the tourism industry took a $60 million hit after the state legislature passed an anti-LGBTQ law. Major corporations, including Salesforce and Disney, have made it clear that they are questioning doing business in states that discriminate against the LGBTQ community. But these GOP governors don’t care – they’re more interested in enacting their anti-gay agendas.

This isn’t who we are as Americans. We have got to stand up to their bigotry and protect LGBTQ Americans from discrimination!
>>
discrimination is a right
>>
fuck them
>>
misleading. you cant be fired for being gay. its transtesticles who can because showing up to work dressed in drag is a sign of a mental condition.
>>
File: rolling1.jpg (583 KB, 2111x1015) Image search: [Google]
rolling1.jpg
583 KB, 2111x1015
>it's a "i suck massive dick, stop judging me" episode
>>
>>70276483
red states carry the will of allah, masallah.
>>
>>70276483

Cool i hate faggots anyways
>>
File: 1459394577071.jpg (38 KB, 588x526) Image search: [Google]
1459394577071.jpg
38 KB, 588x526
>tourism
>indiana

Discrimination should be legal, on private property. Civil rights only entitle people to things they don't need, and prohibit individuals from preserving their own liberties. Individual liberties are all that matter.
>>
>>70276483
I think you might have come to the wrong place for support with your campaign.
You do know this is where the Nazis hang out and talk about how awful niggers are and how the Jews run the world?

Of course you do. This is that classic /pol/ satire I've heard about, right?
>>
>>70276483
ill save this graph so i know where to go if i ever want to move to the US. Gotta make sure i live in a red one
>>
>>70276527

this

"I don't care if you live in rural Montana you'll libe besides transgendered peodqueer people and you'll like it" is just as authoritarian as "we should round all those mexicans up and forbid them from leaving California"

what both extremes don't realize is if you are dissatisfied with the behavior and world view of the people living around you, you naturally move away

that's how hipsters end up all in Portland

and beaners flock to California

and stoners to Colorado

and conservatives spread throughout the countryside

and globalist reptilians meet in NY

and in cities like Paris and Londons different ethnic groups live auto-segregated in their own little districts

let people be what they want to be and they will find a place where they are accepted
>>
File: 5315324.png (169 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
5315324.png
169 KB, 512x384
>>70276483
>Indiana
>Tourism

Worthless flyover state.
>>
>Those yellow states

You know what, that's not really fair to those states. It's like shitting on them for not having otherkin rights yet. You guys are making up these bullshit terms faster than they can pass the laws.
>>
If the company I work for starts laying people off, can I claim Bisexuality and guarantee job security?
>>
File: 1438112761989.png (12 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
1438112761989.png
12 KB, 212x238
>>70276483
>tfw you're gay and neither party really cares about you they just want to use you as a political pawn
>>
>>70276483
Wow this country is great. PA reporting in
>>
I'm sure the other industries in the states are more important than tourism considering how much better they're doing growth-wise.
>>
"I don't want the government telling me what to do"

"Ew boys kissing is gross the government should pass a law that says we can fire them because it's gross ewww!!

-pol
>>
>>70277342
I know this feel anon
>>
File: on discrimination shops.png (33 KB, 838x677) Image search: [Google]
on discrimination shops.png
33 KB, 838x677
>>70276483
>>
>>70277509
You should be able to fire someone for any reason you want
>>
There doing this because businesses are losing their added in lawsuits for "retaliation" lawsuits when someone gets fired. It's the largest growing type of lawsuit, and businesses in America pay out billions. Hard to be a competitive state economically when you can get sued for dam near anything and lose 40-200 grand your expected to have on tap.
>>
>>70276527
>discrimination is a right

Where is that in the US Constitution retard?
>>
I support gay rights, but trans people are actually mentally ill. Worked with one here in AZ, her decision to become a man destroyed her life and left her broke.
They aren't able to plan for a healthy future, they will throw all their money at whatever makes them feel like the opposite sex like its a drug addiction, that's why so many wind up homeless.

Our wound up fired after she was caught stealing food since she had no fucking money to pay for it.
>>
>>70277509
>implying a business should be legally obligated to employ someone
>implying you have an argument
>>
>>70277735
>but trans people are actually mentally ill.

So mentally ill people shouldn't be protected under the law?
>>
>>70276483
Private businesses should be able to fire anyone for whatever fucking reason they want at any time
>>
>>70277625
"I'm firing you because you voted for Trump"
"My company now has a policy of firing anyone who supports Trump"
see ya bucko
>>
>>70277912
>Private businesses should be able to fire anyone for whatever fucking reason they want at any time

Because Jim Crow worked out real well right?
>>
>>70276527
This

Also lbgt retards make up a very very miniscule percent of the population. No where near enough to warrant costing a city 60 million >.>
>>
>>70277920
>"I'm firing you because you voted for Trump"

Noice.
>>
File: 1460078601645.png (59 KB, 649x639) Image search: [Google]
1460078601645.png
59 KB, 649x639
Let's be honest shitlords, the whole fucking country is bigoted.
>>
>>70277920
great, a private business should be ran however the fuck it wants
>>
>>70277739
What is Civil Rights for 200 Alex
>>
>>70277836
They should be given treatment, not praised for their illness. Telling them they're so brave and patting them on the back is like encouraging a meth head to smoke more meth.

Statistically trans people are overwhelmingly homeless, and homeless people are overwhelmingly mentally ill.
>>
>>70276527
First post, best post.
>>
>>70277920
Yeah, you should be able to do that, and people should have the right to boycott your business if they want. That's how FREEDOM works faggot.
>>
>>70277959
>Also lbgt retards make up a very very miniscule percent of the population. No where near enough to warrant costing a city 60 million >.>

I can't want for Hillary to appoint the next US Supreme Court judge so LGBT discrimination protections are a federal RIGHT under the law.
>>
>>70277724
It's called the 10th Amendment you communist turd
>>
>>70277724
next to where it says that healthcare and education are rights
>>
>>70276483
>Indiana
>>70276483
>Indiana
>tourism industry took a $60 million hit

I'm guessing the fag flight attendants stop selling booze when the plane passes over Indiana as a result of this law?
>>
>>70278067
>It's called the 10th Amendment you communist turd

Where does it say it's a right to discriminate there?
>>
File: BLT-sandwich1.jpg (35 KB, 474x317) Image search: [Google]
BLT-sandwich1.jpg
35 KB, 474x317
>>70276483
Why does everyone hate LGBT? I think the fresh tomato and lettuce goes perfectly with the bacon.
>>
1st amendment

freedom of association

the right to not associate with people I don't want to
>>
>>70278115
>being this retarded
>>
>>70276483
Here's the thing though, they'll take an initial hit for doing this, then as SJW's move onto the next outrage topic they'll fall by the wayside.

SJWs can regular people up to be offended at things, but they can't keep everyone mad at all the things SJWs are pissy about.

I bet indinana has already blown over and most regular people don't care about them. Right now since NC just enacted it its on the high burner, but Indiana did it quite awhile ago and it fell off the radar quite some time ago.
>>
>>70276655
Swampland roll
>>
>>70276483
I hope Muslims move to those states and implement sharia law because
>muh religion
>>
>>70276483
Isn't it LBT now? Why do you care OP.
>>
File: 1439506445874.jpg (25 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
1439506445874.jpg
25 KB, 307x352
>>70277739
>Firing somebody because you disagree with what they do when they arent working for you
This is just fucking retarded tho. If you catch some faggots buttfucking on the clock then fire their ass, but if youre gonna employ somebody, judge them on the quality of their work.
>>
>>70276483
Isnt it a good thing, that certain states do not protect people from being fired for gender identity and orientation
>>
>>70278132

That's one of the few sandwiches that I'll have mayo with.
>>
I sometimes think about leaving Indiana, but things like it's make me want to stay. Faggots BTFO
>>
>>70278242
>Right now since NC just enacted it its on the high burner, but Indiana did it quite awhile ago and it fell off the radar quite some time ago.

Indiana had to repeal that law, that's why nobody cares now. So yes, outrage DOES work.
>>
>>70276483
If you allow discrimination, you can get into a scenario where a person could be banned from going to any store or working anywhere in a town because he's black. But these discrimination laws wouldn't protect someone who was banned everywhere for owning a blue car, or for supporting Jeb Bush. I don't like how discrimination laws only apply to certain people with certain attributes.
>>
File: voting-republican1.jpg (30 KB, 550x474) Image search: [Google]
voting-republican1.jpg
30 KB, 550x474
>>70278530
>Faggots BTFO

Pic related. It's (you)
>>
>>70278528
Mayonaise is a white fucking condiment you shitlord, check your privilege.
>>
>>70276527
And yet people here would be outraged if someone would be fired for being religious or white.

I don't understand how you can have a functional society if you let your citizens being treated this way.
>>
>>70278679
>I don't like how discrimination laws only apply to certain people with certain attributes.

It should protect race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, but not political views. Are aren't born with political views.
>>
"As the head of a corporation employing thousands of people I am going to fire anyone who doesn't sign this pledge that they will vote for Bernie Sanders"

"Yay this is a great day for freedom!" - pol
>>
>>70278706
>not fighting degeneracy at every opportunity

kike pls
>>
>>70278420
a smart business owner would agree but its their business and their decision. if they want to fire fags for no other reason than they hate them, they have every right to do so.
>>
>>70278758
>And yet people here would be outraged if someone would be fired for being religious or white.
That's right, but ONLY because non-whites started the practice and made it illegal. We'd be all for letting everyone discriminate against each other if it was legal.
>>
>>70278875
I think you forgot to realize that a business is a thing owned by a human being, and that human being has rights too. It's like making a law that says you have to include every single demographic and have a quota for your chess club.
>>
>>70278706
>(you)

>amidoingitrite.jpeg

t. S4P
>>
>>70278875
that was normal business practice 50 years ago
>>
>>70276527
/pol has shot itself in the foot with this post
>>
>>70276655
here's hoping
>>
This thread is funny.

Go ahead and fire someone for being black and see what litigation you get slapped with.
>>
>>70278420
>Saying I should not be able to fire whoever I fucking well please when I run and own my own bussiness.

Fuck you. Spoken like an entitled fuck who has never had to employ people.
>>
>>70276527
so edgy
>>
>>70278981
Those poor CEO's not being able to force everyone to do whatever they want when they're not at work. They must be suffering under the weight of all that oppression.
>>
>>70278875
are you implying this is somehow less free than the government forcing or not allowing a business owner to run his company as he sees fit?
>>
>>70276483
>don't let big corps influence or government!
>unless it helps fags!
>>
File: 1356800000000.jpg (82 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
1356800000000.jpg
82 KB, 858x536
>>70276483
> south carolina

right to work state. you can be fired for breathing too much air
>>
>>70276483
>We have got to stand up to their bigotry and protect LGBTQ Americans from discrimination!
No. Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>Indiana. North Carolina. Missouri. It’s not a coincidence
You're right. They all happen to be states full of dumb hicks
>>
>>70276483
Its LGBTQXMNAYQFBWOIUHRBSDFGJK, dont forget the rest you fucking bigot.
>>
File: Dtdz0pD.jpg (108 KB, 1023x800) Image search: [Google]
Dtdz0pD.jpg
108 KB, 1023x800
>>70277042
>Implying we want coastal liberal cucks visiting our fucking state
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL FAGGOTS, GO SUCK HUSSAIN'S COCK!
>>
>>70279241
>huge companies are the only ones that exist
I think you're forgetting the thousands of small businesses in this country. Why don't you want to protect the rights of these groups of like 2, 3, 5 people. Huge companies aren't the only ones that exist you know, you fucking idiot.

Dude why are you so fucking retarded you keep posting the stupidest shit in this thread over and over again.
>>
>>70277342
You said you wanted a dicking, anon
>>
>>70278420
Yeah, but that's the beauty of it. If you only hire because of what they do in their personal time and not their actual skill, your business will not do as well as someone who looks only at an employee's skill. The businesses that do not flourish will die off. It's pretty much Economic Darwinism.
>>
>>70277267
COASTAL KEK DETECTED, FEEL THE BERN? AMIRITE?
>>
>>70276655
Checked
>>
>>70276483
My home is best home. Cozy.

https://youtu.be/7wcgaRkHAWY
>>
>>70276632
>misleading. you cant be fired for being gay. its transtesticles who can because showing up to work dressed in drag is a sign of a mental condition.
It's not often when a post is wrong about everything.
>>
>>70276655
This one is my favorite
>>
>>70279340
Don't worry, Spain. Soon they'll run out of letters in the alphabet to denote their particular kind of faggotry.
>>
>>70278721

Mayo triggers the shit outta black people.
>>
File: Michigan Protectors.jpg (68 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Michigan Protectors.jpg
68 KB, 640x400
Michigan here.

Just dropping by to remind you how awesome we are
and also to let Wisconsin know what a pile of shit they are.

We've even got our own Justice League, second only to Phoenix Jones and his crew.
>>
>>70278788
There are now a lot of people in the LBQTBBQ+ community that would disagree that you can't choose your sexual orientation or gender, or even your race! And of course you choose your religion.
>>
>>70279246
Running a company and telling people what they can do when they're not at work at two different things. You guys are ridiculous, and let's get real the only reason you have this position is because you think gay people are "ew so gross." It's pathetic watching people try to make up some bullshit legal excuse for their own immature attitudes.
>>
>>70276483
The only companies withdrawing from these states are run by communists and Jews.
>>
>>70276527
This. I've got no problem with gay people, but you should be able to fire your employee for any reason. Even if you just don't like the way they pronounce their t's. Not that you should, but you should have the freedom to make your own personnel decisions.
>>
>>70276483
>just because there isnt a law banning something doesnt mean it is done.

this is like those maps that show "universal healthcare" or "Paid maternity leave"

it implies that the US doesn't have maternity leave or health care,

No its just not mandated by government.

Its even more hilarious when you see places like Camaroon with all of these government mandated benefits. But in practice people in camaroon have fucking nothing, just cause bureaucrats declared it so doesn't make it so.

when was the last time you heard of fags being fired for being fags.

Ill wait.
>>
I find this an interesting proposition, because on one hand, no one can actually no your gay, and even if you spoke in a gay tone, that really doesn't substantiate someone being gay.

Secondly, I believe that any business can deny service to anyone they like because the market will dictate their demise in lost sales. However, gays are a minority, and would likely cost little-to-nothing in lost sales.

In conclusion, this is a political campaign, not a practical response to anything. I'm all for business' rights, but this is just plain stupid and nonsensical.
>>
>>70276483

I can't wait for LGBBQR2D2 to be a protected class. You can't prove my "gender identity".

So I go to work, do a shit job, get fired, sue for discrimination, get a settlement, live off that for a couple years, repeat.

Brilliant.
>>
>>70278132
That's all fine and good but I don't want a gay sandwich! I might get an STD.

No wonder Muslims forbid pig
>>
>>70276483
>Missouri
Missouri has a Democrat Gov.
>>
>>70279616
What does a gay horse eat?

Ha-aay!
>>
>>70278115
Basically if the Constitution doesn't cover a specific thing then it's up to the states to determine what to do.
>>
>>70277959
>>.>

kys
>>
>>70279524
>Running a company and telling people what they can do when they're not at work at two different things.
youre not telling anyone what to do. youre simply choosing not to employ someone who lives a lifestyle you dont agree with, as isyour right as the owner of a company. it is wrong for the state to mandate the reasons you are allowed to hire/fire someone. i dont have a problem with fags and the fact that you honestly believe this is about my personal opinion on them shows how little you understand about the concept of personal freedom.
>>
>>70276483

Just send em all to California then build a wall along the state border
>>
If your employer can tell you're a fag you're doing something wrong
>>
>>70276483
>this isn't who we are as Americans
speak for yourself cuck.

Private businesses, private policy. If facebook can forbid me from calling you out on white genocide I can fire your ass for being a huge faggot that scares away all my customers.
>>
>All these people ITT who literally want Shariah law
You can't hate Islam, and support anti-LGBT, without being extremely hypocritical
>>
>>70279514
They're probably jealous because some people like mayo but everyone hates niggers.
>>
>Indiana
I didn't think we had Tourism besides the Indy 500. I like my state
>>
>>70276483
>That area around Chicago
Chicago needs to be destroyed
>>
>>70279828
Then you're just a shill for the elite and the evangelical bigots then, I'm sure they appreciate it.
>>
File: 1366952892860.jpg (69 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
1366952892860.jpg
69 KB, 480x318
>>70280042
>supporting the rights of individuals and not government overreach is shilling for the elite
i also happen to support the right of the individual to kill themselves. you should give it some serious consideration.
>>
>>70279159
>implying they won't make up another reason to fire that person
>>
>>70276483
>I want people to get fined thousands of dollars over arbitrary stuff
>>
File: laughingspottedcat.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
laughingspottedcat.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
>>70279521
>all the autism in that picture

Michigan is fucked, senpai.
>>
>>70279635
>try to apply for new job
>they check background/litigation history
>see you sued your former employer for "discrimination"
>intothetrashitgoes.png
no smart employer will ever hire someone who will spend more time in court than at work
>>
>>70276655
atyy
>>
>>70280586
The guy up front in the yellow and black suit is named Bee Sting.

He got arrested for shooting a shotgun in a trailer park. Afterwards, the Michigan Protectors ended up disbanding.
>>
>>70276655
check em
>>
PA will soon enough, they have a transgender surgeon general. Don't bbelieve me? Look it up
>>
Fuck it man, im sick of this degeneration bullshit. if private businesses want to ban homos from kissing and suckin dick inside of their stores they have that right.
>>
File: 1451924356992.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [Google]
1451924356992.png
40 KB, 825x635
>>70280042

>Herp derping your way through this thread.

Sometimes, when people tell you their reasoning, it's actually their reasoning and not a front for some esoteric bigotry. Maybe, if you actually listened to what people were telling you (as opposed to anticipating a dog whistle), you'd learn something about people and how they want to live. People who cannot accept someone else's truth are usually incredibly shitty people who lie, cheat, cajole, steal, and (obviously, in your case) discriminate.
>>
>>70276483
>In Indiana, the tourism industry

Nobody visits Indiana willingly unless they have family or friends there, or are just passing through.

>Indiana
>tourism industry
>>
>>70276483

Well, does accepting LGBTQ people serve to strengthen the species and ensure its survival?

No.

Does it serve to promote individualistic entitlement for sexual gratification, placing it in a higher importance than the group/community?

Absolutely.

Based. States.
>>
>>70277959

Its 50% of the politicians though and all the Jews.
>>
>>70276483
Being able to discriminate is what you call freedom...

Is being forced to serve people you don't like Freedom? I don't think so.

Are these people free not to use your services if they don't like you or political views? Yes they're free
>>
File: Rollins.jpg (63 KB, 525x300) Image search: [Google]
Rollins.jpg
63 KB, 525x300
>>70276655
Ok
>>
>>70277182
>and in cities like Paris and Londons different ethnic groups live auto-segregated in their own little districts

this people naturally segregate

so what is the issue we face? No multi culti BUT RESOURCE CONTROL AND ECONOMIC OPPORTUNISTS

no one would leave their group if they had a decent life around their people.
>>
>>70276483
>In Indiana, the tourism industry took a $60 million hit after the state legislature passed an anti-LGBTQ law

how can you quantify maybe-money?
>>
>>70277724
>I haven't read the bill of rights

Whether you agree with it or not, you're fucking ignornant if you don't know that it's a protected right

It also should be. Discrimination and bigotry should be handled on a societal level not government:
>>
>>70276483

I don't mind gay people, as long as you aren't a raging fag in public, meaning you don't get 'physical' in public. I don't like when straight people do this either, no one cares about what you do in the bedroom so keep it there.

Although, I do not respect fucking trans people. Mutilating you body because you have a mental disorder is not treatment. And before some trans person copypastas their long list of """"""studies""""" I have read both sides papers, and the pro-trans papers are highly biased so don't try and feed me that shit.

LGBTQ^(n root) community should just reduce themselves to LGB because soon enough they are gonna end up with LGBTQP, and that P is gonna be pedophile, and people are not going to stand for that shit.

Lastly, if the citizens of a state want to have these laws, and they are the majority, it should be allowed. We don't elect our officials to represent minority groups, we elect them to represent the majority's prevailing opinion. So if the majority of those people don't like LGBTQ people, then its the responsibility of the government to represent their constituents. And you know what, if some people don't like that, they can fucking leave.
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 635x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 635x550
>>70276483
>LGBTQ
>LGBTQ
>LGBTQ
>LGBTQ

Jesus fucking christ OP, it's either Faggot or LGBT. Even LGBT is a fucking annoying acronym, it should probably be LGB, but you're talking about gender orientation so I guess it's fine.

Fucking Tumblr-Tier LGBTQ. What does Q even fucking stand for? Queer? I don't know fucking know anymore. They should write a book on deciphering these idiots
>>
>>70276655
rollin for purple
>>
>>70282808

Just googled it. It can mean either "queer," or "questioning". Which is just redundant because isn't queer just gay? And questioning just Bi?
>>
>>70277920

I voted trump and I have so problem with this.

I would get to fire all the SJW and women who would fuck my company up anyway.
>>
>>70277920
I'm fine with that

Companies should not have the right to investigate or demand proof about political/sexual/whatever orientation though. If you act as anything other than a drone in the workplace, you get canned
>>
File: 1337391806387.png (141 KB, 553x798) Image search: [Google]
1337391806387.png
141 KB, 553x798
>>70282808
i thought libs recently kicked gays out for having more privilege than the other groups

also, they really need to settle on an acronym
>LGBT
>LGBTQ
>LGBTQIA
>then back to LGBTQ

did intersex and asexual get kicked out
>>
>>70283262
intersex is not a mental illness. it's an actual medical condition that will fuck you up if you don't get hormonal treatment.

why they ever included it in the first place is beyond me. you might as well add diabetic and agoraphobic to the list.
>>
>>70276527
This, absolutely.
>>
>>70278706

I'd rather be poor than live around a bunch of degenerates.
>>
>>70276483
>the tourism industry took a $60 million hit after the state legislature passed an anti-LGBTQ law
Or so the gay-friendly media says.

Who really knows though. Are that many gays going to Indiana?
>>
Which state has the best laws for firing people?

In Florida, you don't even need a reason to give someone the boot.
>>
>>70276655
Here we go again!
>>
File: image.png (567 KB, 493x438) Image search: [Google]
image.png
567 KB, 493x438
>>70276483
>American
>LGBT or Q
Pick one, subhumans
>>
>>70276527
Can someone explain this post to me? I don't get it. I'm not American.
>>
>>70283686
it's all smoke and mirrors

most of that sum comes from Angie's List announcing they were no longer going through with a $40mil expansion in Indianapolis after the law was announced

In reality, Angie's List was in shit financial condition last year, and wasn't going to do it anyway. They just blamed the law to get free PR and not look like a sinking ship
>>
>>70283815
Freedom.
>>
>>70277724
>>70278067

I'd actually say that it's covered in the 1st Amendment's right to free association.
>>
File: 1458000488335.png (242 KB, 376x374) Image search: [Google]
1458000488335.png
242 KB, 376x374
>>70276527
Hahsdvshsaaaaaa
>>
>>70276527
This.

Go be a fucking fag somewhere else, like San Fagsicko.
>>
>>70276483
>This isn’t who we are as Americans.

You have it wrong, this is EXACTLY who we are as Americans, and we're fine with it. Take your queer crusade to Reddit, faggot.
>>
>>70276655
lets see, then
>>
>>70277836
They should be treated properly, and with the proper therapeutic procedures.

Not just handed everything they want and mutilated into having some new genitalia
>>
>>70284046
There ya go, I knew it was media kikery at work.

And how do the media kikes figure Angie's List is 'tourism' anyway? Just a bunch of fag-dick-sucking kikes.
>>
>>70276483
Let's make this clear, most of these legislations only deal with the "T" in the LGBTBBQ spectrum. Which is .1% of the .1% of the population. And if that means a psychologically fucked individual isn't using an improper bathroom, where wrong doing can be done, then it is a sensible legislation. These are issues of personal choice, and should not effect the general population's safety and well being.

Good on them for making the morally right choice, regardless of the repercussions.
>>
>>70276527
First Amendment dickweed.

Now go be homo in a pro-homo state, not a no-homo state. This is a Federal system, states can compete to attract fags if they wish.
>>
>>70276527
FPBP
>>
>>70276483
shouldn't be bringing what genitalia you think you should have or which you prefer on your sexual partner. it's a fucking job you're there to work not tumblr post
>>
I actually agree with this, despite the fact that /pol/ hates fags
>>
There is no reason for your sexual orientation to be at work so who gives a shit.
>>
>forcing someone against their religion
How would liberals react if gay people tried to make muslims make a cake for them
>>
Chik fila is selling more chicken now then before the anti gay thing they did.
Disney is owned by kikes anyway they would only employ illegals
>>
>>70284103
I mean in a legal way, since someone was saying something about the 10th Amendment.
>>
>>70276483
Missouri has a Democrat governor.
>>
>>70284461
Nobody hated fags until those god damned cake fuckers started in on everything.

We still don't hate all fags, just the fucking gay ass faggot fags for whom being gay is their only identity and who go around making mischief.

Also gays pick on Christians, you don't see them suing Muslim bakeries. Fags, fucking faggots these days.
>>
>>70276483
fuck your feelings, no more being pushed around for entitled faggots
>>
File: wemarch.jpg (562 KB, 2000x1360) Image search: [Google]
wemarch.jpg
562 KB, 2000x1360
>>70276655
ayy
>>
We should make a law that puts armed security guards outside bathrooms.

That way Al the Tranny can go in to the women's bathroom, but if any women feel uncomfortable they can call the security guard in there to make sure the weird guy with long hair doesn't try to burst into the toilet stall and rape her while she's hover-squatting over the bowl and in a vulnerable state which is like negative 4 to Armor Class.
>>
i feel like this is all a giant scheme for new buildings to have only one restroom

literally jewing every cent possible
>>
>>70276483
This is the biggest non-issue.

If someone really wanted to they could cut your hours back to one shift a week for being a faggot.

I've had bosses that did that to shitty workers, forcing them to quit so they can bypass all the red tape around firing someone.
>>
>>70276483
Eh, whatever. I'm gay but I really don't care. You can't force people to accept things they don't believe in. Personally I'm thankful that I at least don't live in a country that would throw me off of a building for being gay. SJW's are way too sensitive.
>>
>>70278007
>implying fags are people
>>
Faggots and Jews are the same people.
Birds of a feather
>>
>>70276483
Shut up faggot. They are not legalizing discrimination against LGBT people. It was never illegal in the first place. In several states they are passing bills that protect the property rights of every citizen. If a store won't serve you, to bad faggot. Go and take your HIV poop dick somewhere else.
>>
>>70276483
THEY AREN'T LEGALIZING DISCRIMINATION YOU DUMB CUNT
NOBODY GETS SPECIAL RIGHTS
EVERYONE GETS THE SAME SHITTY RIGHTS
FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>70277940
There is a difference between discrimination on private property versus the government forcing private businesses to discriminate. But putting that aside, Jim Crow was pretty based.
>>
File: tis unfortunate.png (37 KB, 319x283) Image search: [Google]
tis unfortunate.png
37 KB, 319x283
>>
>>70277182
Damn Brazil, you know a lot about us.
>>
>>70284522
Liberals are master mental gymnists
>HISTORICALLY CHRISTIANITY HAS BEEN THE MAJORITY IN AMERICA WHILE MUSLIMS ARE MARGINALIZED SO ITS OKAY, WE DICTATE REALITY! MY PSYCHOLOGY PROFESSOR DR. GOLDSTEIN SAID SO!
>>
File: obama.jpg (95 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
95 KB, 600x600
Whatever dude, that NC bill is horseshit simply on how it was passed. And the trans shit is "the model's hairy arm". HB2 was designed so that the minimum wage would not go up in individual cities. It was rushed through and every senator had 5 minutes to read it and vote on it during an special session. It's horseshit and a result of political gerrymandering.

Nobody gives a shit about who uses the bathroom, the rule won't be enforced, and when the next governor is elected (hopefully Roy Cooper, McCrory is a Duke Energy shill) they will repeal the trans bit, and leave in everything else that takes local government power and places it within the state.
>>
>>70276655
rollan my man
>>
>>70276655
raqw;,l
>>
Good I fucking hate faggots
>>
>>70276483
What's Q?
>>
File: Q_portrait[1].jpg (26 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Q_portrait[1].jpg
26 KB, 300x400
>>70287776
>>
>>70276483
I hope they pass more laws
>>
>>70276655
Polling
>>
>>70276655
rawls
>>
>>70276483
It's actually the right to work laws faggot
>>
This is Indiana & co's master secret plan in order to actually be discussed for once
>>
>>70276483
All the recent faggot progress has been fake, top-down, based on deception, and now they're moving too fast.
>>
>>70278528
mayo and bacon go great together.
>>
>>70289860
Not just faggot progress, lots of different special snowflake kinds of progress are fake and the brainwashing hasn't stuck.

You're right, they tried to cram three generations of societal brainwashing into like 15 years. It backfired.
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.