[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going vegan is suddenly insanely popular among western youth.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: vegan-2.jpg (126 KB, 620x300) Image search: [Google]
vegan-2.jpg
126 KB, 620x300
Going vegan is suddenly insanely popular among western youth. So, who exactly is pushing for it? It has gotten tremendous advocacy over recent years. Will it lead to a healthier society if we continue to exclude meat from our diets?
>>
>>70275208
Where do you love?

I don't know of any male that are vegan, I know one, but he is a massive faggot.
>>
>>70275208
>Will it lead to a healthier society if we continue to exclude meat from our diets?
Do you really think there's enough vegetation in America to feed more than 300 Million people for breakfast, lunch and dinner?
>>
>>70275208

My mother was a veggie and i hate her so I eat as much meat as possible
>>
>>70275314

Yeah, not a lot of males but definitely females are vegan around here. Personally it seems fucking weird to be male and vegan, unless you're like really old and have no reason to bulk up.

>>70275403
Vegans seem to think so.
>>
>>70275208
It's a terrible idea since diet is one of the main things that determines health, not other nutrition related scapegoats like smoking or drinking. as a dietary lifestyle veganism is lacking.
>>
The UN. They're doing number games on all the shit they tell you to be "green" about.

For more on this, look up centrally-planned economies.
>>
>>70275314
>I know one, but he is a massive faggot.
low test from not getting enough animal fat and protein.
>>
File: 1483.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1483.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>70275776
>Personally it seems fucking weird to be male and vegan, unless you're like really old and have no reason to bulk up.

>tfw been vegan and gluten free for 20+ years, currently 28 and cutting after 1 year of bulking

Lrn2nutrition, retard.

There are literally ethiopian children who have a better understanding of human biology and basic nutrition than any carnie who tries to dispute veganism. Top kek.
>>
>>70276787

>This is what the inferior carnie brain actually convinces itself of.
>>
>>70277729
>gluten free

This has gotta be b8
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 307x179) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 307x179
>>70278009

>when you find out he fell for the "gluten free is just a meme" meme
>>
>>70275208
The nwo doesn't want you to eat meat
The eu even spent millions on an eat insects campaign
>>
File: this lettuce dies.jpg (79 KB, 935x849) Image search: [Google]
this lettuce dies.jpg
79 KB, 935x849
>>70275208
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1024x768
>>70275208
Bc it works
>>
You can live a long time eating nothing but veggies. You won't live very long if you eat nothing but meat.

Think about that.
>>
>>70278315

>Asking a carnie to think.

Lol good one man.
>>
>>70278315
>Not realizing eskimos exist
>>
>>70278283
HAHAHAHAH 10 YEARS 10 YEARS. WHEN I WAS A /FIT/ZEN I WAS 1.25x BIGGER AND I DID IT IN 2 YEARS HAHA
>>
>>70278283
It makes you into a skeleton?
>>
>>70278442
>thinking eskimos are right
>>
File: image.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1914) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1914
>>70278509
It makes you into a beautiful green Adonis
>>
File: Triggering veggiecucks.jpg (173 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
Triggering veggiecucks.jpg
173 KB, 1400x1050
>>70275208

>People falls for the green jew

Why would I go vegan? Only eating plants isn't nearly as enjoyableas some glorious beef.

>inb4 b-but muh fat, muh evolution
>>
>>70275403
You're retarded. It takes 10x the vegetation to feed animals for the same calorie output. It's much more sustainable.

Vegans are still faggots though.
>>
>>70275208
>Needs 220g of protein a day
>Mild soy allergy
>Would really rather not shit himself from pound after pound of legumes

Nope, not gonna work for me.
>>
>>70278590
>>70278509
>>70278464
>>70278283

>Implying professional athletes aren't at the forefront of adopting veganism.

Video related, McGregor owned by a vegan :^)

https://youtu.be/elUxLV_XWxw
>>
File: 378.gif (2 MB, 262x197) Image search: [Google]
378.gif
2 MB, 262x197
>>70278927

Lol what a faggot. There are so many soy-free protein supplements, keep making excuses loser.
>>
>>70278590
bruh looks weird af
>>
File: image.png (552 KB, 856x641) Image search: [Google]
image.png
552 KB, 856x641
>>70278930
Right. Until they realize how it's stupid and decide to jump off the trendy profitable bandwagon
>>
>>70275208
being vegan goes against my cultural heritage, I am sorry
>>
>>70275403
Lol idiot.
>>
File: lamb.jpg (127 KB, 368x281) Image search: [Google]
lamb.jpg
127 KB, 368x281
>>70275208
i was vegan for 2 years in college cause i was poor, but now i eat red meat every meat simply cause i can afford it now
>>
File: 1385.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1385.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>70279068

>literal bro science

Can't refute 2 niggers on YouTube who are known to be wildly inaccurate with the information they provide, guess it's a draw! Top kek.
>>
Just another fad diet
>>
>>70276214
how exactly is it lacking? There is no essential element of good nutrition that one can't get from plant sources.
>>
>>70275403
>american spotted
Also its healthier. Don't give a shit anyways I like stake
>>
>>70279020
Such as?

In specific I'm looking for around 50 grams in a shake under 300 calories with a combination of fast (like whey) and slow (like casein) burning proteins and at least 6 grams of branch chain aminos.
>>
>>70275208
>who exactly is pushing for it?
Kikes.
>Will it lead to a healthier society if we continue to exclude meat from our diets?
No. The natural and most efficient diet of the European man is one primarily consisting of meat and dairy. It will make you strong, solid and manly.
>>
I think it's a good thing. I'm not vegan yet, but I understand it's a logical step as a human if we are the "superior" race to stop eating animals. But actually it's more about health for me, I don't feel healthy, and I've gotten quite disgusted about meat lately. Yeah, it doesn't hurt anyone, on the contrary. If a great lot of people turn to vegan it would to a lot of good I think.
>>
>>70278315
Depends on the meat. On a high fat one you can most defeneatly survive. But on low fat, you cant. It actually has a name "rabbit starvation" because rabbit meat is so low fat.
>>
File: 1450310768352.jpg (60 KB, 640x621) Image search: [Google]
1450310768352.jpg
60 KB, 640x621
>>70275208

>going vegan is suddenly popular among western youth

only among poor western youth, anon
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 267x189
Shills are really pulling out all the stops. Not just Berniefagging, now the Youtube meat video downvoters are getting in on it, too.

Get triggered.
>>
>>70275208
Being a vegan will gradually make the body weaker because the body is not getting Vitamin B12
>>
>>70279488
meat and dairy are full of feminizing endocrine-disrupting chemicals these days in much of the world though dood
>>
File: 640.gif (1 MB, 296x160) Image search: [Google]
640.gif
1 MB, 296x160
>>70279470
>50 grams in a shake under 300 calories

Are you a twink? Who the fuck needs those protein/calorie ratios? Lol carnies are faggots I swear to god.

>6 grams of branch chain aminos.

Why? Literally why.

Vegan body builders are fucking with all sorts of pea protein/brown rice flour protein/hemp/etc. to avoid soy, I don't fuck with that shit though so I'm not sure which are slower/faster burning. Research it, there are literally thousands of people doing this shit.
>>
>>70279617
I'd say it's the other way.

Unless you eat literally nothing but rice, beans and bread you're gonna be paying a whole lot more for vegan food than meat on a cost:calorie basis.
>>
>>70278745
Humans and animals eat different types and qualities of vegetation.
As always vegans have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.
>>
>>70279617

You should visit a major city some day if you can ever get relieved of your farming duties.

Vegans are literally the highest paid, most well educated people and eating a gourmet vegan diet can be extremely expensive, but that's for real foodies; carnies wouldn't understand.
>>
>>70279707
The cornfed shit from pozzmerica not withstanding.

Consider pastoral nomad cultures and their lack of birth defects and abnormal development, as well as their generally high degree of bodily health.
>>
Industrial meat is fucking awfull , and it is without no doubt one main cause of cancer . I eat meat once every month or so no more
>>
>>70279769

>unless you eat nothing but rice, beans, and bread

but that's exactly what i see. mostly anyway.
>>
>>70280150
Well, that's not very healthy, very poor in nutrition compared to eating a variety of meat, along with select vegetables found on the eurasian continent.

Though I do think there is a racial component to this as well, traditional grain farming cultures such as mediterraneans and middle-easterners might not benefit as much from such a diet as northern Europeans and caucasians, which transitioned from hunter-gatherer cultures to even to this day primarily animal husbandry.
>>
>>70278927
220g of protein a day????
good luck with your kidney failure goals of 2016
>>
>>70279890
Vegetarians are the highest paid, most well educated people. Vegans are the lowest paid, least educated and have subpar IQ scores.
>>
File: 967.gif (2 MB, 512x264) Image search: [Google]
967.gif
2 MB, 512x264
>>70280407
>Well, that's not very healthy, very poor in nutrition compared to eating a variety of meat, along with select vegetables found on the eurasian continent.

You sound like a trustworthy, well-read and reliable source of nutrition information.
>>
>>70280705
I don't trust kike "science". I base my diet on anthropology, archeology and my own experimentation.
>>
>>70279753
You made a comment, I asked an information seeking question, you're being a prick about it. I like eating real food, but hitting 220 grams of protein in a day is tough and I'm not willing to waste calories that could be real food. Also, when you're eating 6 meals a day you're looking for lower calorie alternatives for some of the meals so you can have more satisfying portions later.

>Why? Literally why.
Because some of us track our diets according to our level of activity and desired performance.

>hurr do your own research
I already have. My animal protein sources are cheap, easily obtained, and do the job I want them to do. If you want to convince me you're going to have to both do a little work and not be a cunt about it. The default is my behavior not changing.

You might feel superior to us carnies, but if this isn't masturbation and you want there to be less of us you're not likely to be successful calling people faggots and retreating when asked questions by interested parties, nigger.
>>
>>70275208
Why do people care so much about vegans? What harm are they doing other than, possibly, to themselves? Cram all the sausages you can fit into your mouth. I honestly don't care. Let me eat my tofu in peace. Why are meat eaters so insecure?
>>
>>70278927
220g is too much unless you weigh as much as a T800.

2g of protein per kg of bodyweight is the upper limit of what is proven to have a positive effect for elite athletes. People who aren't training at an elite level can eat 1g per kg and not be malnourished.
>>
>>70275208
>Vegans
https://youtu.be/X-xoXbhnFHY
>>
The conspiracy is meat used to be a luxury and they're trying to make a push back for that.

You need meat for brain development. If globalist elites can force underclass plebs to raise themselves and their children on dogshit food diets, then their brains won't develop as well and their elitist position at the top of the food chain will remain unchecked, as everyone below them is a mentally stunted manlet.
>>
>>70275208
>Going vegan is suddenly insanely popular among western youth.

Bullshit. Sure there's more than there used to be. But I bet you can count all the Vegans you personally know on one hand.
>>
LOL at vegans getting BTFO
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 240x210
>>70280837
>I don't trust kike "science".

Carnie jokes really do write themselves. Thanks for taking the load off my hands m8.

>If you want to convince me you're going to have to both do a little work and not be a cunt about it.

If you aren't a vegan by now with the abundant amount of information, articles, studies, peer reviewed research and documentaries detailing the moral and health related benefits that are published on a nearly monthly basis; then there's no hope for you anyway and nothing I could say would convince you otherwise; faggot!
>>
>>70278226

You don't know what gluten is.
>>
>>70278283

Two years of not being vegan and lifting will give you that.
>>
>>70280407
>>70280705
>>70280150
It's not healthy because it lacks a half a dozen vital micro-nutrients and has a poor macro nutrient balance. There's a reason why vegans are invariably stick-insects or blobs.
>>
Vegan is blue pill. Eating meat is blue pill. Being vegetarian is better than the prior two but still blue pill.

The red pill diet is Pescetarianism.
>>
File: 685.gif (2 MB, 208x156) Image search: [Google]
685.gif
2 MB, 208x156
>>70281204

Australians really are just like Americans, except apparently much more stupid.
>>
>>70280458
Haha! Doctor supervised, friend. Serum creatinine and excreted creatinine are normal, GFR is high, BUN is low. Also, I'm 260 pounds and not what anyone would call fat. My liver enzyme, IGF, and Test levels are good too, which should tell you all you need to know about the games I'm playing if you're medically inclined.
>>
>>70281209
>The red pill diet is Pescetarianism.

AKA vegetarianism for faggots who can't commit to anything. Literally the hallmark of all losers is a pescetarian diet, something I've noticed over the past decade or so.
>>
>>70281119
There are questionable health benefits associated with a vegetarian diet (these same benefits are associated with the Mediterranean diet). There are absolutely no health benefits associated with vegan diets and on the contrary vegan diets have been conclusively proven to offer insufficient nutrition.
>>
>>70275208

Former vegan here, now feeling/looking far better after reverting back to plenty of quality meat a few years ago, was fattest/unhealthiest during my vegetarian and vegan days.

Not to mention, I've known more vegans who died early from various causes than non-vegans. Friend died at 44 2 years ago from pancreatic cancer. Know at least 3 vegan women who all had breast cancer (two who had full removals after diagnosis). 2 others who had heart attacks despite being "healthy" vegans who hadn't had animal-based foods in over 20 years prior. One more who was a 20 year vegan who has crippling MS and may not be around much longer. Add in the dozens and dozens of vegans I'd met who were just fat, greasy, sweaty messes because they thought vegan means you can eat shit all the time and never suffer for it. Hell, I even met a 450 lb. long-term vegetarian who went vegan and somehow never lost more than a few lbs. after a year.

If anything, my own experience has shown that vegans seem to be MORE prone to sickness than the omnivores I've known, so diet is far from optimal, the whole "it makes you disease-proof" is fucking sheer lunacy and is only said by those who have made the diet their religion.
>>
>>70280949
I'm on cycle, friend.
>>
>>70281204

>macro-nutrients/micro-nutrients

This shit right here. This right fucking here.

I see this shit all the time with morons feeding their animals "Vegan" diets. Nothing worse than giving a creature that requires complete protein chains from eating other animals and putting them on plant protein like "it's liek totally teh same! if it's incompete I just give htem double teh proteens!"

I see fat problem bitches doing this shit to their pet rats (what the fuck is it with tatted up bulldykes with gauges having pet rats?) and then screaming and crying when their pet vermin are scratching themselves to death.

It's horrible on cats, and dogs as well. But it doesn't stop them even with the negative health effects kick in.

Vegans are a special kind of stupid.
>>
>>70281119

>what are aminos
>you should eat 4 pounds of broccoli to get the protein you'd obtain in 1 pound of beef

see here: >>70280968
>>
>>70279832
Cows are fed soy and corn-based diets because it's the cheapest way to make meat for billions of people; at least 75% of soy grown in the US goes towards cowfeed. These animals are also pumped full of hormones to make them grow faster.

>>70275208
It's possible to get all nutrients except B12 from fruits and vegetables. Assuming you can produce vitamin D from sunlight exposure. B12 is only an issue because our early paleolithic ancestors ate many insects and tubers that weren't washed of cyanocobalamin-saturated soil. This would be a major source of vitamin B12.

If you're a bodybuilder and want to go "vegan" you're probably going to have to eat insects. So you'd be an insect eating vegetarian. Which is not a bad thing, we eat shrimp all the time.

Vegan diet just has many health benefits. See nutritionfactsdotorg for more information. It is a hub that compounds many decade-long studies showing health improvement and just general healthiness of a plant-based diet. Ignore shit like the "French Paradox" or morons saying eggs don't raise cholesterol. Even the American Egg Board is not allowed to say eggs are healthy; because they have scientifically shown to be unhealthy.
>>
Who meatanarian here?
>>
>>70281509

It's the healthiest diet by far. Nothing to do with lack of commitment.
>>
>>70281209

Fuck vegetarianism. When I spent a year going that route after leaving veganism, I swapped in more cheese and my cholesterol was actually so high, my doc wanted to put me on meds. Cut out 95% of the dairy, added in plenty of quality fish and lean meats with some occasional pork/brisket here and there, and blood work came down better than it did even when I was vegan.

Vegetarianism isn't redpilled,it's non-committal nonsense where people want to keep a few things in their diet and still feel morally superior. No point in that.
>>
>>70281587

tl;dr: I didn't know shit about nutrition when I ate meat or when I was vegan and I still don't but now I feel better since I'm eating garbage again.
>>
>>70281763

All carnies are faggots, so I'd say like 90% of this thread - you're in good company!
>>
>>70281394
Vegan diets are associated with low median IQ and can cause impaired brain-function due to insufficient micro-nutrient content.

I can't really even imagine how fucking dumb the Yank + vegan + faggot trifecta must make you.
>>
>>70281119
>and nothing I could say would convince you otherwise; faggot!
Post a timestamped pic of yourself without a shirt on showing us how good a vegan diet has been to your fitness.
>>
File: giphy-3.gif (600 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
giphy-3.gif
600 KB, 400x200
>>70281968

Thanks for confirming >>70281919 m8!
>>
File: download (3).jpg (11 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
11 KB, 306x165
>>70281919

>I use an exclamation point on 4chan
>>
>>70275403
well yes because less of it would be used to feed cattle and raise cattle
>>
>>70275208
I'm a hunter. City rats stay out of the woods, we don't like your kind.
>>
>>70277771
>carnivores are more intelligent than herbivores
>>
>>70281810

Not at all, my faggot vegan acquaintance. But, that's what you all say when someone leaves the shitty lifestyle because you can't handle that it's not superior.

I guarantee, I've spent much more time than you ever have studying nutrition and the science behind both ends of the dietary spectrum, I'm a fucking autist for that shit. But, keep on with the tired "LRN 2 NUTRITION" line you vegans pull every time you have to face the reality of your lame dietary choices, my blood work and everyday feeling of physical awesomeness that came back with eating meat again completely shut down your nonsense. Go fuck a block of tofu, faggot.
>>
File: 1185.gif (486 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1185.gif
486 KB, 300x169
>>70282156

Too much.
>>
>>70282070
Low energy! Sad!

>>70282156
Will never stop laughing that dumbfucks think gorillas and bonobos and chimps are not herbivores because like 5-7% of their diet isn't plants. tippity top kek
>>
File: 538.gif (2 MB, 290x260) Image search: [Google]
538.gif
2 MB, 290x260
>>70282201
>the shitty lifestyle because you can't handle that it's not superior.

Yeah, you were never vegan. Nice try with that angle though man, I'm sure a lot of /pol/ bought it.
>>
>>70282201
Why do you insist humans evolved to eat animal meat? This is 100 year-old, debunked junk science.
>>
>>70282060
>i-it works for others guys, it's just my genetics that is the reason i don't have an ounce of muscle on my body.
>>
So many kikes pushing this shit. Even some of them in this thread. Let's just ignore all facts for a moment, who the hell in their right mind don't like any kind of meat? It's the only thing that makes food worthwhile.
>>
>>70282450

Hey man don't worry, just get in the gym and lift and you'll start to make progress p quickly. Keep your chin up little guy.
>>
>>70282518
Show us your progress and the heights one can aspire to on a vegan diet, m8.
>>
>>70282496
I like crack, I don't smoke it every day though. Because I probably wouldn't live very long. I might even die soon if I'm unlucky.

Or maybe not. But maybe I will.
>>
>>70282496

Good goy, yes meat is very good for you. Why wouldn't it be? Eat up, those countless studies about it leading to a plethora of health complications are the real Jew propaganda; the meat is the answer! *wrings hands*
>>
>>70282518

Post your stats
>>
>>70282435
What the hell do you think we ate before we developing agriculture? Not to mention the multitudes of pastoral or primarily pastoral cultures across the world?
>>
File: sorosfundmanagement.png (18 KB, 400x128) Image search: [Google]
sorosfundmanagement.png
18 KB, 400x128
>>70282630

>muh grassroots vegan movement
>>
File: 1458787779862.gif (239 KB, 300x236) Image search: [Google]
1458787779862.gif
239 KB, 300x236
>>70282312

Best kek yet. If only you knew...

Let me reveal some power level here -

I know that the guy who runs the Animal Rights conference is a bondage fanatic.

I know that Ingrid Newkirk, the twat who heads up PETA, has actually been married to PRCM founder Dr. Neal Barnard for somewhere in the range of 15-20 years, but doesn't make it public because she doesn't want people to know that PCRM isn't really a medical science group, but a shill for the vegan movement.

I know that vegan author John Robbins made his fortune from being an heir to the Baskin-Robbins fortune, only to lose it when he got burned because he invested with Madoff and lost pretty much everything.

I know the Not Milk Man Robert Cohen spent a lot of time trying to bone hideous cookbook author Joanne Stepaniak at a convention once, claiming to her "It's fine, my wife and I have an understanding about these things".

I've got a million more interesting stories that are only privy to those who have been involved in veganism for a long time, but no worries, faggot, I must be lying.
>>
>>70282660

I know right? Obviously we wasted our calories meticulously crafting weapons, running for miles after animals, killing them, preparing the flesh and then eating it! That's way easier than gathering fruit and wild vegetables.

>this is literally what carnies believe
>>
>>70275403
There is, but that's no reason to go vegan.
Going vegan is like composting your feces, it inconvenient and unpleasant while the benefits to the world are dubious at best.
>>
>>70282790
>I've got a million more interesting stories that are only privy to those who have been involved in veganism for a long time, but no worries, faggot, I must be lying.

Wow, that's all extremely relevant to this topic too.

Oh wait a minute, no it's not.
>>
Tried a vegetarian diet just to see what the fuss was all about for 3 months.
Started getting suicidal thoughts, heavy unexplained depression, and constantly felt low energy and even sickly the last two weeks. This was with the vitamin supplements and all.

After the time trial I set for myself was up, I quit post haste and downed two T-bones. Felt like a million bucks the next day.

There's little doubt that cattle farming puts a strain on resources and the environment, but fuck me I am incapable of living without.
>>
No, ever since all this fake ass health foods and Mediterranean diet people are getting cancer and all types of disease. It's not about cats its what's in the food
>>
>>70282801
Even a basic knowledge of archeology debunks this.

Nor does it explain pastoral cultures.
>>
>>70282660

This. We ate meat, and some foraged fruits and vegetables.

Hell, the only reason we even developed agriculture was to get drunk, not to eat bread. Bread came later, and barley is a terrible grain for everything but making beer. Even when we were growing grain, we quickly domesticated livestock so we wouldn't have to leave our fields to hunt.

That, and hunting with a hangover is shitty.
>>
>>70278283
hahaha oh god, if he ate healthily he'd actually be fit. Look at that underdeveloped chest and back.
>>
File: 1481.gif (2 MB, 254x275) Image search: [Google]
1481.gif
2 MB, 254x275
>>70282915
>Started getting suicidal thoughts, heavy unexplained depression, and constantly felt low energy and even sickly the last two weeks. This was with the vitamin supplements and all.

You really can't even make this shit up. I love it. Lmao, sides are killing me.
>>
>Veganism results in more efficient agriculture and is less environmentally harmful
>Muh morals

That's pretty much it when it comes to valid reasons I've heard for going vegan. Reducing meat/animal usage can make for a healthier diet but completely eliminating it tends to make you into an emaciated malnourished stick despite claims that Vegan diets are SO HEALTHY.
>>
Vegetarianism at the very least, is inevitable. As water, food, and physical space become more precious commodities on Earth, meat will become a rare luxurious meal for the rich.

The masses will become morally opposed to meat-eating only after they become financially incapable of it
>>
>>70282660
Probably what all of our ape ancestors ate... plants. Africa is not short of fucking plants, you stupid cunt. Our biology has not changed much since then. Zero adaptions for eating meat. ZERO!
>>
>>70282909

I was accused of not having ever been vegan, and revealed things that for the most part, you'd have to have been fully immersed in the movement and know the right people to get this sort of info.

Whatever, vegans are fucking retarded, even if I can give you evidence of improved health after leaving the diet, you claim it can't be. I give some scoop on vegan faggotry from an insider's perspective, but that's not good enough. You people are delusional cucks, good luck with your awesome diet that makes you feel morally superior while making you physically inferior.
>>
File: 1429868364915.png (46 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1429868364915.png
46 KB, 184x184
I feel like the US could use a cut in meat consumption for health reasons, but there's no need to go overboard and cut it all out completely.

Of course, that's closer to vegetarian than vegan, so whatever. I have no tears to shed for the animals we consume as food and commodities.
>>
>>70275208
It will lead to wide spread hereditary retardation and phisical malformation
>>
>>70283129
eat our food goddammit
>>
>>70283101

By the time that happens, we'll be 3D printing meat like in Star Trek.
>>
>>70283129
>vegans are fucking retarded

No, you're retarded. If you can't handle balancing a vegan diet and thrive on it, then I guarantee you struggle on a day to day basis accomplishing even the smallest tasks.
>>
>>70281647
>macro-nutrients/micro-nutrients
Macros and micro balances are vital no matter what sort of diet you follow. "Carnie" and vegetarian diets can still be deficient or sub-optimal if you don't eat the right sort food balance. The difference is that vegan diets are always deficient and sub-optimal and micro-nutrient supplements generally don't fill the holes, which is why every vegan looks like a holocaust survivor and has the IQ of a monkey.

>>70281699
>Cows are fed soy and corn-based diets
You realize you're proving my point here right? Soy and corn are absolutely terrible for human consumption. They contain virtually no fat, protein or micro-nutrients per calorie. Futhermore, repurposing that land to grow food that is useful for human consumption, like wheat and beans is not feasible in many areas, because growing plants involves more than chucking them in the ground and running the watering can over them (yes, really).

>It's possible to get all nutrients except B12 from fruits and vegetables.
It's possible to get those nutrients in some quantities, however not in quantities that are feasible for a normal diet. Hence why virtually all vegans are deficient in B12, Calcium, iron and Omega 3 (this is why you're skinny and dumb).
>>
File: 1447308620059.gif (638 KB, 357x362) Image search: [Google]
1447308620059.gif
638 KB, 357x362
>>70279188
Ayyy, I'm Italian-American and have been using this as my excuse not to be a vegetarian for years.
My Grandparents would simply fall over dead if I told them I wouldn't be enjoying their Chicken Cacciatore and delicious meat sauce.
Fuck I love Italian culture.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Pj7IjG1Pk

get triggered vegfags
>>
>>70283116
When you eat nothing but raw meat you're healthy and your nutrition's fine. When you eat nothing but vegetables you experience malnutrition and may lose all your teeth.
>>
>>70283261

That is true, but we've been eating complete animal protein chains for too long to give it up. It might even be a part of our species, and not something we learned to do over time.
>>
>>
>>70282994
If I had to estimate your IQ, it would be between 10 and 50.

>>70282978
Analysis of coprolites shows a primarily plant-based diet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZEZYu_7zR4

>>70283261
Beans and grains are bad in general; agree. Monocropping also causes much of the damage we see today. I'm easily getting in excess of 1500 MGs of calcium, 20 MGs of iron and 20 MGs of zinc. I've confirmed this on cronometer. I eat like 5 pounds of kale and broccoli a day and I feel fucking fantastic. It's super cheap too because I buy it in bulk tonnes from a Chinese organic farming market and split the price between me and my friends.
>>
>>70278226
0.01% of the human population is affected negatively in any way by gluten.
>>
File: 1369513950392.jpg (7 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
1369513950392.jpg
7 KB, 252x240
>b-but muh animal feelings
protip: meat tastes better if you put some vegan tears on it
>>
>>70283391
When you eat nothing but raw meat you throw up your intestines and your cells die because you're not consuming any antioxidants. Result: cancer.
>>
>>70283494

Nice argument, cud-chewer.

Do you know what an animal that only eats plants is called? Prey.
>>
File: skinny-guy-workout.jpg (31 KB, 266x424) Image search: [Google]
skinny-guy-workout.jpg
31 KB, 266x424
Vegans

>Just because every vegan is malnourished and emaciated doesn't mean the vegan diet is bad for you, it's the healthiest diet in the world, ENJOY YOUR SHIT CARNIVORES.
>>
vegan faggots fuck off back to redbit
>>
>>70283588
hell, you are right my good sir

as a redditor, hell

just, THIS

this XDDD
>>
Nothing I love more than a nice pink undercooked steak, love the taste of blood
>>
>>70283527

Somebody should make a meat marinade and name it 'Vegan Tears'

I would if I had the culinary skill.
>>
File: 6482108-3x2-940x627.jpg (66 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
6482108-3x2-940x627.jpg
66 KB, 940x627
Good night heffer
>>
File: chokingcalf.jpg (54 KB, 599x488) Image search: [Google]
chokingcalf.jpg
54 KB, 599x488
mmm veal
>>
>>70283724

That's not blood you're eating in your steaks. It's hemoglobin.
>>
File: cowMurdered.jpg (45 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
cowMurdered.jpg
45 KB, 400x300
"waahhhhh I'm a vegan faggot, waaahhhh"
>>
>>70282801

We didn't run miles, that's another stupid fiction you need to dispel. Persistence hunting is only practiced ritualistically and our preferred method of hunting is ambush or trapping,which is an easy way of getting tens of thousands of calories in fat and protein, raw materials, etc.
>>
Vegans

>Gee I need a source of Omega 3s, calcium, iron, and B12. I could buy a cheap delicious piece of healthy white meat, but that's for chumps. Nah I'm gonna spend a fuckton of money on supplements and eat weird fucking foods instead, I'm not as dumb as some meat eater.
>>
>>70283936

This.

The average time spent hunting, and foraging per day was 2-4 hours. Not at all a "marathon" run to say the least.
>>
File: picture-9.jpg (45 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
picture-9.jpg
45 KB, 620x350
sleep tight ol' Betsy 'ol gal
>>
>>70278692
That's the goyim food the Jews feed you
>>
>>70283936
Why do shitbreathed paleo retards love to ramble about "muh persistence hunting" then?

>>70284065
this XDD just, THIS OMG
>>
If you aren't doing any bulking or anything healthy veganism is just as easy as healthy meat eating.

Stay away from processed shit and anything with added sugar. Eat some protein, eat some carbs, eat some fats 20/60/20 ratio or something, essentially eat some greens, eat some beans/nuts/chicken, stay away from bread and pasta.

Getting the protein for bulking on a vegan diet however does require protein shakes, or just horrifying quantities of peanut butter.

People who say that you can't get the right micro nutrients are dumb, supplements are a thing.

People who say that it is impossible to feed a cat a vegan diet are just wrong, cats don't produce Vitamin A, Niacin, Taurine, Arginine and probably something I'm forgetting, all of these things can be created artificially, and added to cat food. Should you do it, probably not.
>>
>>70284199

You're a fucking idiot. I don't want to be a vegan so fuck off.

Go eat some multivitamins you emaciated faggot
>>
>>70284199
>Getting the protein for bulking on a vegan diet however does require protein shakes, or just horrifying quantities of peanut butter.
>Peanut butter
>Eating peanut butter for protein

You'd need to eat well over 200g of fat to get 100g of protein from peanut butter.
>>
>>70284315
you are unintelligent and insecure
>>
>>70284433
and you would be eating an unholy amount of omega 6 fatty acids and antinutrients. not to mention peanuts do not contain all amino acids, clearly this poster is a neophite hahaha
>>
>>70275208
>Going vegan is suddenly insanely popular among western youth.
Eh, the media presence is much larger than the actual following.
>So, who exactly is pushing for it?
Those who make money off it.
No. It would lead to a healthier society if we learned moderation, but "no animal products" only fills the pocket of a few.
>>
>>70283494
>I eat like 5 pounds of kale and broccoli a day
Do you even realize how much volume 5 pounds of kale and broccoli is, retard?
>>
>>70284602
EXCUSE ME?!?
>>
>>70283494

>I eat like 5 pounds of kale and broccoli a day and I feel fucking fantastic.

Do you live at the fucking zoo?
>>
>>70283261
2/10 man you really gotta try harder to make the bro science sound like real science.
>>
I didn't have much of an opinion on vegans before this video. Turns out they don't even have the health argument anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZSz4AmaMcs
>>
>>70275208
theres this qt im gonna cuff and shes a vegan but im gonna try to sway her to being carnivorous
>>
>>70283494
>Analysis of coprolites shows a primarily plant-based diet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZEZYu_7zR4 [Embed]
That's based on nigger poop. If you look at remains from early central asian, med, nordic and even native american cultures you'll see that they either ate primarily meat, or were omnivores.

Either way, stick to your kike science beliefs, have fun while me and my large-boned scythian waifu raids your agrarian, low-iq manlet ass in the post-apocalypse.
>>
>>70282893
Not liking preparing meat, shits fucking gross and floppy.
Composting your feces... retarded
Inconvenient, yeah, going out to eat with friends is harder, when you make your own food there is nothing harder about it unless you live in the third world.
unpleasant only if you are doing it wrong

reduces area of land required to grow all a persons food
reduces water usage of person
reduces emissions from agriculture

dubious... fuck off
>>
>>70284679
it's more like 3 pounds t b h my family i was exaggerating for effect

>>70284816
they ate primarily starch based diets like most early advanced civilisation. see lectures by renowned doctor john mcdougall if you're truly honest in your pursuit of truth and do not seek a hugbox that conforms to your emotion-baed belief system (aka carnism)
>>
went vegan few months back
gained muscle and weight, lift more, lost fat and heres the best part
My dick is rock hard now when i fuck my gf cause no animal fat cloggin up my veins
>>
>>70285066
the biggest benefit. no ed, no alzheimer's, no heart attacks.

>>70284861
you know what would help the environment even more? less people, particularly niggers. we need a eugenics program immediately. maybe if we promise them reparations if they get vasectomies? it's a thot
>>
>>70284433
>>70284530
that's why i said horrifying, its not a good idea... saw someone try it
>>
>>70284315
never said you should go vegan (but you should, cos i know it pisses you off)

Not emaciated... im fat cos i dont follow my own advice
>>
>>70284942
>Cavemen ate a lot of plants and a little meat
>So we should eat no meat guys!

I'm not following your logic here. Nobody is disagreeing a low meat diet is good for you, it's when you refuse to use the easiest source of several types of nutrients at all is when people think you're retarded. It's not that it's impossible to have a good diet eating like that, what puzzles normal people is how you make getting a balanced diet more difficult for yourself and then brag about how superior you are.

According to vegans merely consuming a boiled chicken breast will fill your arteries and leave you in nutritional peril. It's just broscience.
>>
>>70285319

Say one more stupid thing to me and I'll report you to the British police for a thought crime
>>
>>70284942

>Don't listen to YOUR bias, listen to MY bias!

:V
>>
The no argument crew is out in force.

>>70284653
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

>>70284690
[citation needed]

Corn is low nutrition fodder.
Soy requires heavy processing (isn't that supposed to be evil, right guys?) cannot be eaten as a staple due to the high levels of trypsin inhibitors, phytic acid, estrogen and narrow selection protein and fat content.

If you eat either of those foods as a staple, you are malnourished at best and poisoning yourself, more than likely.
>>
>a diet that turns mostly white men into limp wristed faggots

gee I wonder who could be behind this?
>>
>>70285419
niggers are people too
>>
File: crunchycriekcets.jpg (46 KB, 300x219) Image search: [Google]
crunchycriekcets.jpg
46 KB, 300x219
>>70285382
Moderation is key for anything but a single boiled chicken breast is really not that nutritious. Chicken is America's #1 source of dietary cholesterol which, contrary to the "cholesterol myth-myth," DOES raise your serum LDL and put you at a greater risk for cholesterol-related illnesses like stroke and heart attack and ED.

If you want really healthy meat, eat crickets. You can buy them from Fluker Farms. They are fucking delicious, not lying. Get the 1/2 sized ones, they taste the best and you don't have to remove wings.

They are the single best greatest source of zinc and B12. 100G contains more than 15 MGs of zinc.

>>70285545
EXCUSE ME!!!?
>>
>>70285483
it's not bias, it's just not pop-culture myths spoonfed to your low-information ideologically-inclined rat-brain. i can see why you choose to deny it
>>
>>70284702

>this is how carnies get their information

Yikes.
>>
It's all about moderation.

Cutting all of anything is pretty fucking stupid.

Unless it's crack cocaine.
>>
i reckon there would be soooooo many more vegans if they weren't all such obnoxious fucks

i tried it out for bout 6 months and it was interesting but fuck me all the other vegans i met were the biggest cunts
>>
File: Carrot.png (305 KB, 960x433) Image search: [Google]
Carrot.png
305 KB, 960x433
>>70275208
Maybe they're listening to "EAT YOUR VEGGIES"
>>
>>70285678
Are you a fucking Iguana?
>>
>>70283320

Wops are the funniest fucking things ever. Ayy mamma mia.
>>
File: Mirror.jpg (765 KB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
Mirror.jpg
765 KB, 3008x2000
>>70286165
>>
>>70275403
>American Education

As much as I love meat, it's a non sustainable industry
>>
>>70286293
cool retort bro :^)

liked and subscribed
>>
File: IGUANA COMPUTER.gif (31 KB, 267x214) Image search: [Google]
IGUANA COMPUTER.gif
31 KB, 267x214
>>70286198
i searched google images for "iguana using computer" and found this

it applies to you
>>
File: 1312070547768.jpg (107 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1312070547768.jpg
107 KB, 500x700
>>70284702
Giving this a listen. Holy shit this lady's a moron.
>>
>>70286031
>vegetable avoids use of counter points in reply

you sure showed me
>>
I believe that it is possible to get adequate amounts of vitamins and other necessary nutrients from plant based diets, however I think that the majority of people surviving solely on vegetation aren't consuming enough of the vegetation that these necessary nutrients/vitamins are present in; causing deficiencies that damage one's health. I think that if you are smart about your plant based diet, you can achieve nearly perfect health; but sadly many vegans/vegetarians go about it in an inefficient way.
>>
File: Ging_retard.jpg (16 KB, 388x385) Image search: [Google]
Ging_retard.jpg
16 KB, 388x385
>>70286674

You mean an idiot is peddling bull shit information about veganism in an effort to try to discredit it? Sounds familiar.

>pic related is people who believe this kind of b.s. lmao
>>
>>70275208
It's to stop people from eating meat because it's so expensive.
>>
File: shchita-kosher-slaughter.jpg (33 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
shchita-kosher-slaughter.jpg
33 KB, 660x330
Eat up goys!
>>
>>70275208

Meat is bad for us at the rate we consume it, overall we should be cutting down, especially on red meat.

From a purely health stand point, we shouldn't eat meat for more than one meal per day and we should mostly have fish

The level of nutrients in vegetables is something meat could never compete with, however, meat and fish have nutrients in them that no vegetable or fruit in the world has.

Vegans look malnourished because they have a vitamin B12 deficiency, if they don't take a supplement, they look sick, (and probably feel it too)

I wish I had the willpower to eat as healthy as I am talking here, but the fact of the matter is, I like bacon, Mcdonalds and KFC.

So I am a hypocrite, but to answer at least one of your questions, excluding meat is unhealthy, but if we pushed to just cut down on it, we would be much healthier.

Also sugar is bad, so I don't mean eat fruit all day either.
>>
>>70287256
>excluding meat is unhealthy

Damn dude, almost a well thought response, you almost did it!
>>
>>70287256
You expose yourself as a clueless neophyte when you say "sugar is bad." Do you not realise the difference between processed sugar and glucose? Glucose is the preferred fuel source for the brain. Your body burns off excess sugar through thermogenesis before it's converted to fat. A total meme. Ha ha ha!
>>
>>70287637

great stuff tard, except that fruit has fructose in it, try harder

>>70287478
B12 is only in animal products, vegetables can't produce it
http://www.veganhealth.org/b12/vegansources
>>
>>70287971
??? AND? LMFAO! Your large apple contains 4 grams of glucose. And most of the carbs are converted to glucose with oxygen in the mitochondria of the cell. You are a totally ignorant N-O-O-B! Stop posting.
>>
File: 1520.gif (492 KB, 176x216) Image search: [Google]
1520.gif
492 KB, 176x216
>>70287971
>B12 is only in animal products, vegetables can't produce it

Mfw human body requires nanograms of B12; it's negligible at best. Not to mention B12 is in hundreds of soy based products, meaning you've never met a B12 deficient vegan in your entire life - it's statistically impossible at this point. I guarantee it.
>>
>>70288279
You're a cool guy but I'm gonna have to stop you there bud--STOP! You are incorrect in saying soy contains B12. It does not, FERMENTED soy only contains a B12 analogue which has been shown to actually interfere with the body's ability to absorb B12.
>>
>>70288279
http://www.news-medical.net/news/20160404/One-in-10-people-in-UK-believed-to-be-vitamin-B12-deficient.aspx

Soy beans? fair enough, enjoy guzzling them faggot, one tin of Sardines is all that is needed

>>70288263
http://paleoleap.com/10-reasons-why-fructose-is-bad/
>>
>>70288469
>FERMENTED soy only contains a B12 analogue which has been shown to actually interfere with the body's ability to absorb B12.

Was referencing the B12 fortification of soy products which is virtually standard in all soy based products these days. It's impossible to not consume enough B12; you would have to go out of your way to be deficient.
>>
>>70287971
B12 is made by bacteria in soil. Our ancestors got it from the same sources wild animals get it today unpurified water and food that grows on the ground. The reason most food at the grocery lacks B12 save for meat is because we drink purified water and wash/peal all our vegetables. Farm animals are drinking purified water and eating food they wouldn't be eating in the wild. Animals don't produce B12 the only reason animal products even have B12 is because farm animals are given B12 supplements.
>>
>>70288748
>one tin of Sardines is all that is needed

Wow that's like gourmet food for a Brit. Enjoy!
>>
>>70288748
Congratulations for posting a clickbait article you ripped off Google. I didn't read it because it was meant to spoonfeed idiots like yourself but I'd like for you to summarise all 10 points for me and back them up with peer-reviewed, randomised clinical trials. Thanks, faggot!

You're dismissed, noob!
>>
>>70275208
it really isn't anyone here who is vegan is mocked and called a faggot
>>
File: 1441667906702.jpg (396 KB, 1200x903) Image search: [Google]
1441667906702.jpg
396 KB, 1200x903
>>70289027
>>70288865
>>70288806

butthurt vegans detected

>>70289027
culinary insults...from and american!

wew lads, the tinfoil must be on tight today
>>
File: cq5dam.web.1280.1280[1].jpg (99 KB, 467x604) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.web.1280.1280[1].jpg
99 KB, 467x604
>>70289246
butthurt cuck detected
>>
>>70285875

That's why you result to insults rather than facts, right?
>>
>>70289447
>sees "news" and "medical" in domain
>looks legit
>ha! take that yuppy vegans!
>carnies, when will they learn?
>>
>>70289531

Nice strawman.
>>
>>70275208
>Fruits and vegetables that were once incredibly cheap are now quadruple the price
>Who is behind this
>>
>>70278283
Reminder that VeganGains is a sociopath that filmed his grandpa having a stroke to push veganism
>>
>>70275208
Yes it is healthier

But young people always try to stand out and be "non-conformist" (when really they are the epitome of conformity) and are pretentious pricks about it. Those sort of vegans are the ones concerned with their reputation/appearance and only last about 3 months

Vegans who pursue the lifestyle for authentic health reasons are red-pilled. However due to the stigma, blue-pilled faggots just assume they are all part of the same bunch as the pretentious vegans and therefore veganism as a diet itself somehow becomes invalid
>>
You can eat whatever you want in moderation.

Being vegan is fine but stop acting like you're gods gift. It's just a fucking diet get over yourself.

Nobody gives a fuck about what you eat.
>>
>>70290462

this
>>
File: 1456743529424.jpg (49 KB, 660x618) Image search: [Google]
1456743529424.jpg
49 KB, 660x618
>>70290508
>Taking iron tablets instead of just eating meat every now and again
>>
File: 1317705876040.jpg (38 KB, 285x297) Image search: [Google]
1317705876040.jpg
38 KB, 285x297
>>70290977
>pretending plants don't have iron
>>
>>70275208
someone post that new research that links veganism as a causality to cancer.
its funny.
apparently humans arent omnivorous after all. we just tolerate green to a degree and can get some nutrients from it.
were carnivorous.
>>
>>70283512
actually its much more than that. anyone who has stomach issues can be affected negatively by gluten.
>>
>>70275208
psst... You don't need to go vegan to be healthy, i was once a vegan for health reasons, i suffer from bad skin in my 30's, adult acne and psoriasis. I was also a lot more smelly than my 20's, but I read about the causes of psoriasis and what it actually is that is happening inside the body.

psoriasis in short is an auto immune responce to something is thinks is an invader, I read that many people with bad skin espeically psoriasis had their psoriasis clear up once they stopped consuming gluten. Gluten intollerance is not an allergy and takes a lot longer to show symptoms than if you were allergy to it.

Gluten causes the destruction of the stomach walls or the instestines, that allows it to and other junk to pass into the blood and cause an immune responce...

The doctors won't tell you these because they aren't taught about it because muh pills muh miracle creams muh 6 billions $$$

My miracle after years has started to clear up, I stopped eating anything not produced by my self from raw ingredents or in its purest cooked form, like cooked meats in the fridges in super markets.

I feel a lot better after only a few weeks.
>>
>>70291918
sorry for typos My miracle = My psoriasis

There is a good youtube rant by a guy explaining basically that all the food gluten is in SHOULD NOT be eaten simply because that food is fucking bad for us. Shit like processed meats, sausges as a filler, cakes, breads, pastes, pies, pasta FUCKING PASTA! terrible shit, its concetrated fucking gluten basically...
>>
another classical symptom very debilitating if not put in check, is psoriasis arthritis, i'f had joint pain since my twenties FFS.
>>
>>70291440
wow someone else metioned gluten in the thread, hi2u, yes gluten is the cause of much problems with bad health in general. We humans aren't fucking grazers, our stomaches arent built to process grass and yeah wheat is a grass...
>>
>>70292478
I'm not sensitive to gluten. I'll be fine.
>>
>>70275208

Well less meat is best, avoid red meats, eat more chicken and fish for example, and never eat pork. I'm not muslim but they got that one right, pork is terrible...
>>
>>70275403
How fucking incompetent are you? It takes many pounds of "vegetation" to produce a pound of meat. It's far more efficient to eat plants.
>>
>>70292620
how old are you then?

I was fine eating it for most of my life, but i always had difficulty concentrating, cloudy mind, fatige, black rings under my eyes which people use to joke about when i was a kid...

There are many symptoms of gluten intollerance, the worse symptoms don't occur till later in life due to the damage it does.
>>
File: malnourished vegan4.png (359 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
malnourished vegan4.png
359 KB, 720x540
>>70278283
>>
>>70278283
>10 Years

He looks like a fucking emaciated skeleton. If he ate meat he'd be way bigger than that.
>>
>>70275208
>So, who exactly is pushing for it?

faggots, of course
>>
>>70278590
He really needs to work on his pecs.
That reminds me, I really need to work on my pecs.
>>
>>70275208
There is a proper time when to be absolutely vegan, and actually avoid much more such as sweats and culinary pleasures and focus exclusively for long periods of year on God.

It's feasting periods - meant to keep us healthy and even then there are occasionally days when we're allowed to eat fish.

But then once the feast is over you can return to eating meat as no form of meat is forbidden all was cleansed by God.
>>
>>70275208
I eat very little meat already. I don't feel the need to cut it from my diet, I like how it tastes. I can't think of any health reasons to do it either. I only eat it a couple times a week.
>>
>>70292808
This

Also try eating massive raw salads using veg that you would normally cook, just be careful, there are a few things that can't be eaten raw, a quick google search will point them out.

Just get a big pan, wash peel the veg and chop, thow over some sesame oil, dry herbs, some soy sause, then some spice like chinese 5 spice, mix it all up in a pan good. its like a really tasty cold moist crunchy stir fry.

It has like 2 - 3 times more nutrition in it, tastes fucking good, is very fucking healthy. You hardly need to eat if you eat only whole foods and not processed garbage.
>>
>>70293002
He worked for 10 years, may that be his anatomy or the result of sub-nutrition.
>>
>>70292939
lol, there is much bigger and vegan man, those that look massive really have a lot of fat tissue to fill them out, and they couldn't run for shit. That guy in the pic though looks like the perfect soldier that could kick someones fucking head off litterally...
>>
>>70281204
You can eat a perfectly healthy vegan diet. It's just easier to eat a healthy vegetarian or all inclusive diet
>>
>>70292813
26. Never really had those problems. I'm also not eating much gluten anyway. Apparently I'm not eating much gluten anyway. I was assuming all grains had gluten. From what I've just read it's only in wheat. I'm not eating much of that so either way I'm good. I've never felt any negative affects from eating bread though.
>>
eat whatever you want, just make sure you exercise

being so picky about our food is such a pathetic and miserable 1st world problem. you are a bio-factory on legs, just eat the food then move around a little
>>
>>70284003

Nothing worse than fucking vitamin burps.
>>
>>70293374
sure, just don't consume dairy, eggs are fine I think, I've read that it is the best source of protein for us. Eggs have a lot of saturated fats though, too much of that is bad, but i think it is mostly the egg white that consists of fat. Probably as food supply and protection for the developing chick.
>>
>>70293672
barley and wheat contains it naturally, oats can have it due to being processed in the same machines as wheat in the factories.
>>
>>70283261
>>
>>70293956
I'm not sensitive to gluten. Cross contamination isn't a problem for me.
>>
File: 1457813173820.png (561 KB, 1440x800) Image search: [Google]
1457813173820.png
561 KB, 1440x800
>itt vegetarians and vegans attempt to defend being bigger faggots than most participants in a Pride parade
>>
>>70275208

Fucking vegan.

Less protein, less cognitive function
>creates idiots

No animal fats, crippled endocrine function
>creates dickless sexless carls

Less b group vitamins and iron
>makes people tired, lethargic and passive

Anyone who goes vegan overnight and raves about how good they feel is just noticing how the body responds to not being filled with junk and shit every day. It has nothing to do with meat consumption if you already eat a decent balanced diet and avoid processed shit in a can.
>>
File: index.jpg (17 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
17 KB, 244x207
>>70284003
>Gee I need a source of Omega 3s, calcium, iron, and B12. I could buy a cheap delicious piece of healthy white meat, but that's for chumps. Nah I'm gonna spend a fuckton of money on supplements and eat weird fucking foods instead, I'm not as dumb as some meat eater.

>Omega 3s

Other plant-based sources of Omega-3 fatty acids. Walnuts, soy foods, pumpkin seeds, and canola (rapeseed) oil are additional sources of Omega-3 fats. These foods contain a lower concentration of ALA than flax and Chia seeds, but they can still help boost your overall ALA intake.

>calcium

Collards (1 cup, boiled)

266 milligrams >eatShit.jpg

>iron

Iron from plants can be absorbed as easily if you get enough vitam C...

>B12

Much debate about this one, but here is a link to get started

http://www.naturalnews.com/029531_vitamin_B12_vegan.html#

It is more to do with gut flora/culture, many meat eaters are very b12 deficient
>>
>>70284003
but eat what you fucking want REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then we see who lives the longest and the most healthy
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 1445x947) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 1445x947
Being vegan will make you whiter won't it?
If so /pol/ should be all for it.
>>
>>70279376
CREATINE!

Vegans are always dyels
>>
>>70279020

But if a vegan diet has everything you need then why does he need supplements?
>>
File: allpigsmustdie.jpg (192 KB, 1088x934) Image search: [Google]
allpigsmustdie.jpg
192 KB, 1088x934
For all I care, vegans-by-choice are either gullible idiots or mentally ill progressives, no different than ''race is just skin deep'' or ''fat is healthy'' retards. And because they are retarded progressives, they cannot believe that their delusions aren't real, so they promote scientific censorship and revisionism as to validify their handicapped feels.

IMHO, they should be shunned and ridiculed in society, vegan propaganda should be made illegal (like faggot propaganda in Russia) and vegan parenting should be labeled as child abuse with fitting prison sentences.
>>
File: malnourished vegan3.png (307 KB, 550x694) Image search: [Google]
malnourished vegan3.png
307 KB, 550x694
>>70294894
>>
File: malnourished vegan2.png (419 KB, 550x694) Image search: [Google]
malnourished vegan2.png
419 KB, 550x694
>>70294977
He said that in response to someone who is too much of a faggot to eat legumes and other vegan protein sources, fucktard. Protein is one of the three macronutrients and is obviously available from many, many vegan sources. Average vegans eat excess protein. It's very easy to get sufficient protein on a vegan diet with no supplements.
>>
>>70275403

>Do you really think there's enough vegetation in America to feed more than 300 Million people for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

kek, obviously

>le animals produce and become viable food sources without consuming energy meme

Animal products REQUIRE supermassive amounts of vegetation
>>
>>70292859
He's Iranian, so I imagine the bulk of his protein comes from goat semen
>>
>>70295282
>Muh cherrypicked genetic outliers
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.