[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/Pol/tards actually believe that trump and the current s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: 1313102032135.jpg (10 KB, 255x122) Image search: [Google]
1313102032135.jpg
10 KB, 255x122
>/Pol/tards actually believe that trump and the current state of affairs are more desirable than Bernie
>Think that the invisible hand isn't outdated and the system isn't played
Stay sleepy, sheeple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vttbhl_kDoo
>>
File: mfwstateinitiatedforce.jpg (52 KB, 1278x678) Image search: [Google]
mfwstateinitiatedforce.jpg
52 KB, 1278x678
>implying that distribution isnt the result of government cronyism
>implying those who earn that amount of money in the free market dont deserve it
>>
>>70273772
hide and sega :^<>
>>
File: 1457748058734.jpg (41 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1457748058734.jpg
41 KB, 460x345
>>70273772
Jews have chosen his candidate already, as far as I know, the election is already over
>[current year]
>/pol/ actually belives that they have freedom of choice
>>
>>70273772
>HUU HUU HUU RAISE TAXES HUU

Nope. Not going to happen. God it feels good to say no to leftist scum.
>>
>>70274053
>Hurr taxes r dumb!
>lol here u go rich man please take my money through lobbying and deciet, as long as those liberals can't touch it
This is what you sound like
>>
>>70273772
Taxes are needed but they shouldn't go to gibsmedats and commies and I am not a big fan of the free market system. Bernie is economically retarded, and why did you Leafs sell your gold?
>>
>>70274373
Honestly when you have social programs, there's going to be leakages.
Would you use a gas motor even though it's not 100% efficient?
Besides, the leech mentality isn't as large as you think it is.
One of your states implemented mandatory drug testing for welfare recipients, and found that barely any of them were testing positive.
The taxes for the middle to lower class aren't going to change with Bernie, it's the rich that he wants to take back from seeing as how they've manipulated the system to absorb the wealth.

>Our gold
Yea Harper sold some to help 'balance' his 2015 budget, came in at a surplus of a few billion, even though he'd been running huge deficits upwards of 58 billion one year, did that during election year to seem more favorable.
Then our populace decided to go left (but not too far left) and elected a group who still supports the TPP, only wanted to make 'amends' (not downright get rid of) bill c-51, which is our canuck version of your patriot act, and sold some more gold to help make the new large deficit come down a little.

I voted for the green party cause I knew it was a throwaway vote and they care about global warming, but honestly the pickings last october were pretty shitty
>>
on the shitty wealth gap video that regressive professors like to play.
Who the fuck cares how much other people make. I am doing just fine doing what I do, so why should I criticize other hardworking Americans.
>>
>>70273772
You are such a faggot. Honestly ignoring the fact that Soros is funding fucking sanders should be considered treason.
>>
>>70275364
They 'work hard' at manipulating the system so hardworking people like you don't get as much as you deserve.
1% of the population increased their share of the nations wealth from 9% to 25% in 30 years and you think that's just normal and part of the process??
How the fuck are you okay with that?
>>
>>70276169
Because they work as hard or harder than I do and provide more goods and services than I could ever dream of.
My wealthiest friend makes close to 2 mil a year. he works 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Even when we are on "vacation" with eachother he is always doing e mails and conference calls.
>>
>>70276169
Exactly how are they manipulating the system?
If you have any evidence of law breaking, please report it, if not, shut the fuck up about others lives.
Feel free to attempt to unionize or boycott, a right you have under the free market.
Thank god you are pushing for a system where there is no all powerful entity that controls the entire economy and is accountable to no one
LOL oh wait you are, the government
>>
>wealth inequality is bad
niceme.me
>>
>>70276616
That's a wonderful anecdote, but you fail to grasp the numbers of this situation.
Your friend still falls below the top percentiles, and, like you, could probably benefit more if the richest weren't working the system.
Do you honestly believe that the richest people in america (who have an obscene amount of wealth that I think you fail to grasp) work 300 times harder than your friend?
>>
maybe if you figured out a way to use the free market to milk the top 20% of their money, you'd be up there too

seriously, just find a market the top 1% is interested in and use the system to your advantage

>i dont know how to do that, because i studied Women's Issues in college

oh i see the problem now
>>
File: 1459703360075.png (48 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1459703360075.png
48 KB, 800x600
>>70273772
>>
>>70277041
Alright swag, lets just send men with guns to take their money.
Oh we ran out of their money
Alright, lets just send men with guns to take the 2%'s money
Oh shit we ran out.....

Where does the the redistributionism end? Who decides where this stops? Lets take everyones money and put it in a commune.
>>
>I'm okay with corporations avoiding contributing their fair share to the nation that helped them become so rich by avoiding their taxes and bribing the government because I'm an americuck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2APYPjTWZ8
>>
>>70277041
I believe they work just has hard or harder to keep their wealth. Running a company is hard and stressful because one mistake could cost you everything and put you under.
I am perfectly happy with my income. My own life choices led me down this path.
>>
>>70273772
>>70273920
>thinking there's a problem with the system
Kids will be kids, I suppose.
>>
File: 1459216534666.png (1 MB, 785x1230) Image search: [Google]
1459216534666.png
1 MB, 785x1230
>>70277358
>vox

>bribing the government
Whew good thing we can solve that problem by GIVING THE GOVERNMENT MORE POWER

>avoiding tax
Good thing leftists are pushing for a simpler loophole free tax code, oh wait.....
>>
File: 1459565791152.png (285 KB, 1861x1081) Image search: [Google]
1459565791152.png
285 KB, 1861x1081
>>70273772
>that the invisible hand is outdated
This is what lunatic liberals ACTUALLY think. Thanks for baiting me you enormous faggot.
>>
>>70277358
>I'm a sophisticated smart redditor but please explain things to me like I'm 5 years old
>>
>>70273772
>posting from Canada
Why should our affairs matter to you, cuck.
>>
File: 1361932253098.jpg (259 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1361932253098.jpg
259 KB, 853x480
>>70277107
>Everyone who disagrees with corruption took liberal arts courses
Wouldn't matter if I told you what I do for a living you'd just make another fallacy ridden argument.

>>70277281
It never ends, people always try to push their boundaries to benefit, you can see it in day to day employers who always try and push their employees to come 5, 10, 15 minutes early to 'be ready' for work. Pay them or fuck off, getting ready for work is part of work.
These people side step the rules for their financial gain, so the next step is to counteract those moves. And they'll keep finding loopholes, and we're going to have to keep fixing them, that's the way it goes.
>>
>>70278010
>not addressing the actual point
>accusing me of using fallacious arguing

ok im going to bed, its been a long day and i need to get up early, but ill leave my laptop on so i can still read the archived thread so come up with a clever response leafman, ill be listening in like 6 or 7 hours from now
>>
>>70278010
Feel free to correct them using the free market (refusing to work, striking, unionizing, boycotting).
Instead you insist on getting big daddy gov to come in to fix your problems while you sit on your moral high horse
Also if the best example you have for "robber baron" behavior is pushing employees to come in 15 minutes early, I doubt you have a job
If you have any evidence these people are "sidesteping" the rules, you have the ability to use the force of law against them.
The last thing you want is an even more powerful boss, big government, to come in and rule from D.C or wherever leafs do their federal corruption.
>>
>Literally no one refutes the blatant wealth distribution problem
>Just spouts meme arguments
Shocking

>>70277490
But your life has been indirectly affected by the system, if the system was better your life would be better.

>>70277639
>I can't refute arguments
>I thought the video was for op and not me

>>70277947
We're all directly linked, the smarter and better off each person is on the planet, the less strife and more advancement there will be
>>
File: 1453778759402.png (1 MB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
1453778759402.png
1 MB, 1920x1044
>>70278529
K I'm out
>>
>>70278529
>problem
Explain the problem.
>>
A

FUCKING

LEAF
>>
>>70278432
Right, cause the 1% protests worked so well.
The people vote in a government that works in their best interests, and that group stops the hemorrhaging of money from the pool that's being sucked up by groups that buy the government.

>>70278688
I already have explained the problem, but no one is addressing it.
Top percenters use their finances to manipulate the system wrongfully to increase their wealth and the cycle repeats.
How is that ok?
Everyone keeps talking about hard work and shit but no one is refuting the fact that back door manipulation
>>
>>70278529
>wealth distribution problem

explain how wealth distribution like that is a problem in the first place
then prove the fault somehow lies with the system and not the people for not using the system properly
>>
>>70273772
>Implying a literal Communist Jew will ever get elected President.

reddit, please
>>
>>70279214
>wealth distribution =/= unnatural wealth distribution

I thought you were going to bed?
Wealth inequality is healthy, but the way it is in the states is not normal or fair
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.