[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other Europeans are jealous of Americunts? They don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1446052937073.jpg (33 KB, 589x334) Image search: [Google]
1446052937073.jpg
33 KB, 589x334
Any other Europeans are jealous of Americunts? They don't seem to face problems with refugees or the economy. USA is probably the last place on earth that has freedom of speech. Being born in US sounds like a blessing nowdays.

Not even kidding, it must be nice to watch Europe being ready to explode while you live in the comfy countryside of USA
>>
>>70272926

plus guns are legal and self defense are legal in US. Pretty sure that if some immigrant breaks into your house in Europe, and you kill him, you will be sentenced for racist crime
>>
Come thru nigga. Personally I like European immigrants more than natives.
>>
>>70272926
They're 60% white, get raped by blacks constantly, and you can't criticise the holocaust there. Guy got arrested for saying it didn't happen over twitter.
>>
File: 449788.jpg (59 KB, 880x660) Image search: [Google]
449788.jpg
59 KB, 880x660
>>70273255
that is truly sad bud. also can you carry one of these around?
>>
>>70274568
Link? And niggers stay in their containment ghettos
>>
America to me is equal parts mental and amazing.
Greece is not good? At least you have nice weather and can retire at 24.
>>
>>70272926
We're just not as far along the cuck train as you.
>>
File: 1458277229410.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1458277229410.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>70274568
Niggers arent allowed in white areas for fear of being killed. Also, keep in mind the USA is huge. Bigger than Europe huge, and the races are separated by geography. It's literally like having Africa in the southeast, mexico in the southwest, and uncucked europe everywhere else. But keep telling us how we're cucked, UK. You would know with all the cultural enrichment your soldiers and 12 year old girls get.
>>
Blah, whatever. Shit sucks. And even if it is preferable to your own situation, too bad. We only accept greasy, vegetable oil-reeking shitskins into this country, and only then if they're completely unskilled, uneducated, and unable to speak English. Fuck this world.
>>
File: 1414460313508.gif (728 KB, 216x288) Image search: [Google]
1414460313508.gif
728 KB, 216x288
>>70272926
>They don't seem to face problems with refugees or the economy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.