[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Sanders is a Jew, yet he refuses to blindly support Israel.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: bernie sanders vs donald trump.png (676 KB, 472x726) Image search: [Google]
bernie sanders vs donald trump.png
676 KB, 472x726
Bernie Sanders is a Jew, yet he refuses to blindly support Israel. Why aren't you lending your support to Bernie "Takes One to Destroy One" Sanders?

Bernie "Hankering for Hanging Bankers" Sanders is against open borders, as he knows the real benefactors are corporations who will hire these peasants for peanuts while American citizens are left in poverty.

Bernie "Deserter of the Desert Tribes" Sanders is the only one who will uncuck America once and for all.

/pol/ has even starting posting threads about reddit turning on Bernie and supporting Trump because of Israel.
>>
What you dont see is there are different types of jew. Bernie is part of ashkenazi jew. And they believe that isreal shouldnt exist. Something about waiting for the messiah to return before going back to jerusalem or something.
>>
>>70272101

Bernie has gone up in my estimation lately for going against the kike lobby.

Whether it's a scheme or not isn't really relevant. The Zionists have power in America and for the first time Bernie's fought back just a little bit.
>>
>>70272273
>Something about waiting for the messiah to return before going back to jerusalem or something.

How would they know the messiah returns? Is there some batshit prophecy like evangelicals believe?
>>
>>70272101
I support Ted Cruz. He isn't a cuck like Sanders or a shill like Trump.
>>
>>70272485
ye something like that
>>
File: 1454275788398.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454275788398.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>70272770
>hitting your children
>>
>>70272770
Cruz is a shill you retard
https://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/contrib.php?cid=N00033085
>>
>>70272101
>Bernie hates Israel!
>Let's overlook all the rest of his platform and support him because he's against Israel!

Does anyone want to trade me hats?
>>
>>70273578
>is against the scheming Jew, the root of all of America's problems

I didn't overlook anything, buddy.
>>
Because whites can't be poor, America must apologize for slavery, everyone who gets killed, raped, and robbed by Black Lives Matter had it coming.
>>
>>70273925
this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.