[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder , eurofags , do not vote for Russian shills.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: putinmerkel.jpg (35 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
putinmerkel.jpg
35 KB, 620x372
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12103602/America-to-investigate-Russian-meddling-in-EU.html
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/05/russia-refugee-germany-angela-merkel-migration-vladimir-putin

NATO and CIA have found that Putin has been secretly funding far-right politicans to advance his pro-Russia , anti-EU ,anti-NATO agenda.

If there is a politican who
-belongs to an anti-refugee , far right populist group
-blames the EU for the refugee crisis
-wants to leave the EU/NATO
-wants lift European sanctions on Russia

He/she is most likely a Russian shill trying to destroy the EU. he is just Putin's useful idiot.
>>
>destroy the EU
It's already a rottings husk filled with shitskins, white guilt and the taint of betraying Greece my irrelevant friend :^)
>>
bump. This is important info.
>>
>>70271880

>Canada calling any other country irrelevant

It's a leaf? It's a fucking leaf?

Russian shilling in Europe is well know Russia doesn't have allies it has slaves or masters

Russia is like a slave plotting to kill his master the Western Europeans and America I hope they increase the sanctions and tank their economy I really do
>>
>>70271522
who cares? the EU is shit anyway
>>
I actually want putin empire
>>
>>70271522
Sage
CIA pls go and stay go
>>
>>70272808

>0.00067 rubles deposited into you account

Found the shill
>>
>>70271522
>If there is a politican who
>-belongs to an anti-refugee , far right populist group
>-blames the EU for the refugee crisis
>-wants to leave the EU/NATO
>-wants lift European sanctions on Russia
>He/she is most likely a Russian shill trying to destroy the EU. he is just Putin's useful idiot.
and in the other news water is wet in the sky is blue... more in news at eleven
>>
>>70273085
Yep, they're the one posting
>>
>>70271522
So we should vote for lefties or cuckservatives instead? I'd rather have a Putin shill that stops the destruction of Dutch culture and Dutch nationalism than yet another progressive faggot.
>>
>>70271522
>break EU
Good riddance.

>break NATO
Can't be done. Most murricans support NATO, and lets be real, it's the only relevant country. Essentially all NATO members can skimp on military as long as they're in NATO and the US is in favor of it. Support is generally around 50% in europe as well so if the US leads others will follow. There's too much to lose in leaving NATO.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.