[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ben ''Let's Beat the Piss out of Niggers and Spics''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: 1451461122733.jpg (109 KB, 1050x682) Image search: [Google]
1451461122733.jpg
109 KB, 1050x682
Ben ''Let's Beat the Piss out of Niggers and Spics'' Garrison thread
>>
>>70270464
this gringo ain't gonna piss us
>>
>>70271509
The wall just got 20 ft taller
>>
>>70271946
tha wall
>>
>>70271946
Is Trump going to pay it with a small loan of a million dollars?
>>
>>70272149
Le nice maymay mexico
trump will surely lose now
>>
>>70271509
jesus dude, you better hope Gook Gutting Garrison isn't browsing today or you're probably fucking dead. You're probably thin-sliced chorizo now, chupo.
>>
>>70272696
Ben Garrison? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him "Gook Gutting" Garrison because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.

You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Ben. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Ben what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."
>>
File: Ben Garrison.png (547 KB, 940x533) Image search: [Google]
Ben Garrison.png
547 KB, 940x533
>>70270464
>>
File: nigger ferguson robbery video.webm (2 MB, 474x360) Image search: [Google]
nigger ferguson robbery video.webm
2 MB, 474x360
>>70273019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfxl0-sgJE0
>>
>>70270464
Ben "Mental on the Oriental" Garrison?
Ben "Black Lives Splattered" Garrison?
Ben "Spike Every Kike Including the Tyke" Garrison?
Ben "Nigger Grave Digger" Garrison?
Ben "Crusades the Husseins" Garrison?
>>
Ben "Cucks and their bucks are out of luck" Garrison; savior of the white race
>>
>>70270464
What happened to him anyway? Did they finally shut him down for one of the fake pictures?
>>
>>70272149
No, he's goin to pay for it with money taxed from the cash sent back to Mexico. Enjoy your civil war, friendo.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.