[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we get a social media / meme movement for Brexit to persuade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Brexit1.jpg (42 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Brexit1.jpg
42 KB, 620x413
How do we get a social media / meme movement for Brexit to persuade sheeple and undecided to leave?
>>
>>70269637
Hashtag twitter campaign
>>
Read "Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinksy if you have not already. Because what you're basically talking about is agitation propaganda.
>>
Brexit is too far away. You see how much energy is spent keeping trump alive right now, give it a month. The pro EU people will say something stupid and a meme will be created you can't force this stuff
>>
>>70269760
>Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinksy
thanks based anon.
>>
>>70269928
I agree, but organisation has to be started. accounts created, support drummed up.
All these official site are all well and good, but they cater to only a certain demographic and group.

We need to reach others that these groups can't I'm happy if it just creates noise to drown out the pro side.

for example this pdf government pdf https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/514655/why-the-government-believes-that-voting-to-remain-in-the-european-union-is-the-best-decision-for-the-uk.pdf

is the perfect example, overwritten in the same style with exit facts and propaganda instead of stay bullshit. This is easy distributed. Whilst the government spends 9 million in UK tax payers funds to send this to every household, this sent virally via email will counteract the official BS>
>>
>>70271324
How do you propose to get reach? Ideally getting someone else with followers to post/retweet fact-sheets/memes/etc is the easiest way.

American anon is right about not going into action now, but I think it's good to start stockpiling resources for the coming fight.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (88 KB, 604x384) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
88 KB, 604x384
>>70271838
>>70271838
this is why we get a team together. For example look at the first page of that pdf, it's easy enough to change for a wizard in adobe InDesign to change the word from stay bullet points and leave bullet points and sentences.

Spread it on facebook pages, / twitter people will save and send to their friends . but there has to be enough of use to start a groundswell on social media using something like social shout or something in order to get things trending.

People will pick it up as prankers changing the official government position etc...

How does anything on 4chan go viral to the outside world? There's enough people at the beginning in a coordinated effort to spread it about. It then picks up a life of it's own.
>>
we just need to stop brit bonging about and creating bullshit threads and just start getting organised.
>>
File: 1459642061007s.jpg (4 KB, 125x113) Image search: [Google]
1459642061007s.jpg
4 KB, 125x113
>>70269637
UK niggers are brainwashed. After Cameron spends that 9,000,000£ on EU propaganda. It'll be 90% vote for staying in the EU and 10% to leave.

You had a chance, but now you guys are finished.
Screencap this post if you dare.
>>
File: 1431349880131.png (1 MB, 1534x723) Image search: [Google]
1431349880131.png
1 MB, 1534x723
People need to make some fake Remain posters

>Only by remaining in the EU can we continue enriching our nation with Romanian Big Issue salesmen
>>
>>70272659
>>70272739
Well it's nearly 2AM so I don't know how many bongs are up. Additionally, summer holidays is coming up so underageb& and unifags are going to have a lot of free time. If we want to get people involved, we can start by making more threads like this in the coming days.

We really need to get our shit together for this. Especially with Cameron's new £9Millimemeion leaflet. That wouldn't be a bad place to start either. Liberals hate the conservatives so we should push the fact that Cameron wants to stay in the EU. There's good meme potential there.

I agree with making edits of existing stay material. Means that the stay campaign would be doing our work for us.
>>
File: Rainbow Wrasse.png (2 MB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow Wrasse.png
2 MB, 1280x851
Brit in Thailand here, I can do the night shift due to time zone.

Basically lads we need a place to organise and spread propaganda to facebook and twitter - so far as I can see they're the only ones worth bothering with.

I propose those of you with facebook join a facebook group which we can create. Problem is that I use my facebook for work and have family on there due to living abroad.

Fake facebook accounts usually don't account for shit unless they're well based in friends.
>>
>>70273010
i have faith in the British people. I can say this about our countrymen and women, we are not fools. We have a healthy scepticism about politics and we can see with out own eyes what is really happening.

We are not Americans, we don't necessarily have the same problems. We can our generosity is being abused and the worm is about to turn.
>>
>>70274052
Why not have people join a FB group using fake accounts to communicate, and then use their real accounts to post.
>>
>>70274052
>>70273777

RE fake facebook. If I create a group, you can join, the more people that join, we friend together. ergo your fake profile becomes legit. Just nick pictures off Instagram and make sure everybody doesn't call themselves jimmy riddle!

We get a timetable together, find out skills of people that can help, divvy up roles and start the ball rolling.

Getting late, gotta get some shuteye. but I'll copy this thread and post up in the morning and see if we can start mobilizing Team GB ANON EXIT
>>
>>70274591
Yep. these logistics can be easily sorted out.
>>
>>70274605
Sounds good. I'll keep an eye out for these threads. We can even create more accounts if we need to flesh out the friends count. Sleep tight anon, may your dreams be filled with exits of the Europe variety.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.