[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make them rage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1448276178474.jpg (92 KB, 680x607) Image search: [Google]
1448276178474.jpg
92 KB, 680x607
/Pol/, quick, I need as many logic backed arguments against some leftists about islam and how it isn't a religion.

Any other relevant information to anti islam is appreciated too.
>>
>>70268912
It isn't a religion?
>>
>>70269894
Sorry mixed up. I meant race.
>>
>>70270220
What argument do you need? It isn't a race. That's just a fact by definition.
>>
>>70268912
Calling Islam a race is like calling the Democratic Party a race. The toxic ideology is the issue, not the genetics.
>>
>>70268912
I often choose to lead with this one. Be sure to use the phrase "indigenous Europeans" and to refer to the Iberian Peninsula &c as having been "colonized". Turn their guiltmongering sound bites against them.
>>
>>70268912
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

here you go op
>>
>>70270331
Well I told them it was a militant governing ideology more then anything and all I got were screams of racist. While I know that much isn't to go on before being shot down of the discussion, if it's going to happen anyways I need something that will leave the mouth breathers a little more out of breath if you catch my drift.
>>
>>70270898
Find a white American living in the US who has converted to Islam and use that as your example.
>>
File: 1410715363895.jpg (2 MB, 2566x1776) Image search: [Google]
1410715363895.jpg
2 MB, 2566x1776
>>70270708
>New battle in bottom picture
Have the crusades started brother?
>>
>>70270708
I think your maps are a bit off there, anon.

>what is the 4th crusade?
>>
>>70271082
Use Zac Chesser. I was his friend before he got brainwashed by kebab and then thrown in prison for conspiracy to commit treason.
>>
Why argument when you know hes a fucking idiot?

Tell him hes a dumb cunt. Why do you people dont know how to argue properly?
>>
>>70272725
It's at my university. We all know that their brain dead but if no one speaks up when it happens, well..

Just look at the world now when leftist rhetoric is left unchallenged.

>>70270804
very good site. I'll just need to break some things down for later.
>>
>>70273299
>their brain dead
>>
>>70273489
phone auto corrects. get over it and focus.
>>
File: N4PtXcK.jpg (55 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
N4PtXcK.jpg
55 KB, 627x663
"If you wouldn't vote for a political party with these policies, why defend a religion that has them as doctrine?" - The Fonze
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
>>
Why don't you people understand the difference between "defending Islam" and "defending someone else's right to peacefully practice their religion"? I think Orthodox Islam is abhorrent, same as almost all organised religion, but I don't really give a shit whether someone else goes to the mosque or not.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.