[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refuges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 168549_600.jpg (81 KB, 600x436) Image search: [Google]
168549_600.jpg
81 KB, 600x436
Sup /pol/ im doing a class presentations talking about how we shouldn't let in refuges from other countries such as Syria.

I would like to see what your reasons are and help me with ideas that I should address

Extra points for statistics with cited evidence.
>>
>>70268788
>non ironically believing you can convince people with statistics

use some outrageous sensationalist stuff, very graphic, over and over again
>>
>>70268788
thats pretty racist goy, trying to use statistics to change minds
>>
https://nopaste.me/view/edcfeb0b
>>
>>70268788
Your teacher is probably a liberal. You will perform poorly by his/her standards by picking this position.
>>
>>70268788
for every refugee you take into a western country, for the same amount of money you could be giving ~30 refugees in turkey/lebanon/safe parts of syria food, water, shelter, healthcare, basic necessities, etc.

this is the best argument because its literally impossible for sjw faggots to call you racist for it

just go on about how they are evil white racists who jsut want to take in a few token brown people to feel good about themselves
>>
>>70268788
America never had a Muslim problem. Tiny popultaion except for some in maybe Los Angles. Canada does, and so does Western Europe. Muzzies are 5-10% of the population.
>>
>>70268788

because the fucking sand niggers are raping every man woman and child in europe.
>>
DESU I just want to get a point through to get it through the thick retarded skulls of the SJWs in my class.

I do appreciate this though >>70269313
>>
>>70269063
This.

Show nothing but videos of women getting raped and then beheaded by muslims.

How else do you think the left convinces these people?
>>
I honestly just want to get my point across though the thick skulls of the SJWs in my class

I do appreciate this though >>70269313
>>
What part of "hide your powerlevel" is so hard to understand?
>>
>>70268788
do your own damn homework faggot. stop being such a god damn lazy tard.
>>
>>70268788
Try pointing out that USA is a third world country and is in no way capable of helping these poor people. By bringing them in you would only be increasing their suffering.
>>
>>70268788
>I would like to see what your reasons are and help me with ideas that I should address

Just read verses of the Quran and administer the red pills that way.

The verses about beheading the disbelievers, Mohammad killing 600 Jews and raping a 9 year old girl.
Also the verses that permit slavery and murder of outsiders.

The only reason why westerners are blue pilled on Muslims is they cant be bothered opening a Quran.
>>
>>70270176
All I want to see is /pol/'s point of view and connect your ideas to mine. I just want a better project in the end.
>>
File: koran_hate_digest_1_of_5.png (1 MB, 900x5600) Image search: [Google]
koran_hate_digest_1_of_5.png
1 MB, 900x5600
>>70268788
Are you interested in the cultural differences angle?
>>
File: 1460027554906.png (96 KB, 780x800) Image search: [Google]
1460027554906.png
96 KB, 780x800
>>70269992
This is exactly why your country is so fucked Hans.

This fucking attitude right here.
>>
>>70269992
That no longer applies to politics. People are getting antsy all over the place and he's asking to defend his point of view in what amounts to a child indoctrination program. A huge amount of people already agree with him and he's in a traditional "safe space" for his opposition. It needs to be done.

If we're talking about anime, then yeah, sure, but this is survival.
>>
>>70268788
You don't focus on not letting Syrians in. Most first world nations always take in war refugees. Address the fact of how lax the standards are for confirming they are Syrians fleeing from crisis are.

Show the flaw in the system without losing the fight to feelings. Most people don't believe in 100% free mobility between countries and as such you can get them to take the bait into why your not a bigot but someone who wants to make sure the right people get assistance and not help people abusing the system.
>>
>>70268788
I would say watch this video for some good points
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3VN3k8F_Ns&nohtml5=False
>>
Only a small portion of these "refugees" are actual refugees
Most of them just come here to leech off on welfare
>>
File: 1441249302952.jpg (85 KB, 732x662) Image search: [Google]
1441249302952.jpg
85 KB, 732x662
>>70268788
>hey /pol/, can you do my homework?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.