[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do gays love islam so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1460022948874.jpg (112 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1460022948874.jpg
112 KB, 800x500
>>
>>70267432
Because all gays are liberals and all liberals do as they're told.
>>
>>70267432
>i slam

Gee, I wonder why those cornholing faggots would be interested in this?
>>
>>70267432

They're degenerate scum and they can't help but be attracted to such a degenerate ideology that would mean not just the death of them but the death of western civilisation.
>>
as a gay man i do nothing but fantasize about being thrown off a cliff
>>
>>70267432
>faggots stand with people who would gladly kill them

This is why I wish Los Angeles and San fagcisco would be flooded with Muslims.
>>
>>70267432
I guess they don't have the balls to kill themselves, so they want someone else to do it for them.
>>
>>70267432
they must like being thrown off high buildings.
>>
>>70267432
Because they are stupid brainwashed liberal faggots
>>
>>70267432
Do they know that there's Hadith saying to kill the active and passive?
>>
>>70267432
>muslim LGBTQ
Does that even exists?
>>
The flight plan only includes straight people. First one to fuck a girl gets to stay on their building.
>>
>>70267432
I highly doubt they do, with the exception of a few perhaps, who are neck deep in marxist ideology and look at Muslims as an underclass.
>>
>>70267432
>loving the ideology that sees you as scum, and should be punished.
here are some reasons:

1.they are mentally unstable
2.they want BDSM
>>
Lads i figured it out, they want to be mass murdered to get even more attention like kikes and holocaust
>>
>>70267432

Because it IS NOT CHRISTIANITY. Look at the most well known atheist on the planet, Ricky Gervais. Talks all kinds of shit about CHRISTIANITY but when it comes to islam - not a fucking word.

Did you think Cultural Marxism was imaginary?
>>
Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" - An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom. Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the "rain of stones" on the town as meaning that homosexuals should be stoned, since no other reason is given for the people's destruction. (The story is also repeated in suras 27 and29).
Quran (7:81) - "Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you?" This verse is part of the previous text and it establishes that homosexuality as different from (and much worse than) adultery or other sexual sin. According to the Arabic grammar, homosexuality is called the worst sin, while references elsewhere describe other forms of non-marital sex as being "among great sins."

Quran (26:165-166) - "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing"

Quran (4:16) - "If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone" This is the Yusuf Ali translation. The original Arabic does not use the word "men" and simply says "two from among you." Yusuf Ali may have added the word "men" because the verse seems to refer to a different set than referred to in the prior verse (explicitly denoted as "your women"). In other words, since 4:15 refers to "your women", 4:16 is presumably written to and refers to men.
>>
>>70267551
hey man im straight and i do too
>>
>>70267432
Because they're fucking stupid
>>
>>70267432
They don't understand what Islam is or refuse to see it. It's very strange of them.
>>
>>70267432
Because Islam is fabulous
>>
File: Best_Girl.jpg (91 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Best_Girl.jpg
91 KB, 640x480
We don't.
>>
>>70267432
1.They do not accept the fact That is wrong
2.They do not know the Koran
3.are all idiots
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.