[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Ben, whatcha doin'?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: oyvey.png (523 KB, 563x747) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.png
523 KB, 563x747
Hey Ben, whatcha doin'?
>>
busy being 5'3
>>
Ben is smarter than all of you. Refute what he says with something that isn't anti-Semitic, anti-Heightism, or anything without substance or principle.
>>
>>70267314
For some reason I think he is a qt,

Must be a Jewish trick
>>
>>70267472
>"facts dont care about your feelings"
>gets butt flustered over the facts and lets his feelings take over about trump
>>
>>70267314
He's too busy kicking the shit out of leftists to answer your questions.

Watch any of his lectures, man. The dude is fucking based. I get that you're pissed that he backed Trump and what's her name, but get past it. He's a good soldier against the left.
>>
>>70267687
*Didn't back Trump
>>
>>70267472

>"facts don't care about your feelings"
>makes an absurd claim
>gets proven wrong by video footage
>doubles down on his faggotry

How's that saying go? Around people of Semitic ethnicity, your chances of victory are next to none?
>>
>>70267472
He's become what he hates. While he has made good arguments in the past he let a vagina cloud his judgement and did something stupid/impulsive.
>>
>>70267687

>good against the left
>"of course we should hunt down racists and get them fired"

Go home, Ben, you fucking mutilated dick midget, nobody likes you.
>>
>>70267518

I do see him get frustrated but it seems like he's more frustrated with RINOs who support Trump than Trump himself.

Nobody on /pol/ can refute this guy without taking his quotes out of context, or calling him a Jew. The Jew straight up knows what he's talking about when it comes to constitutional conservatism.
>>
File: rodyklėjew.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
rodyklėjew.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>70267314
>>
>>70267948
>How's that saying go? Around people of Semitic ethnicity, your chances of victory are next to none?

Nah I think it's:

With Jews
You...

Shit I can't remember, can someone help us out here?
>>
>>70268861
With Jews
You vote Cruz
>>
File: 1405678072289.jpg (9 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
1405678072289.jpg
9 KB, 223x226
>>70268962
>>
>>70267314
How is dat hawt dude?
>>
>>70268178
You can't refuse him because he's correct about Trump, for the most part

The problem is he's completely 100% wrong about Cruz or literally any other Republican

It's not that he hates Trump

It's that he likes the Rat more than Trump when the Rat is worse than Trump, and doesn't realise his criticisms of Trump apply to ALL politicians.
>>
>>70267972
He actually used the fucking SJW term ''toxic masculinity?'' This faggot can fuck the fuck off.
>>
>>70267314
How does he keep his hat on?
>>
>>70267687

Not backing Stump makes him even more BASED in my book, it shows he has a brain.
>>
>>70268178
Shut up Ben. You defended your pussy and destroyed your career for her. Your attacks on trump are pathetic and tumblr tier
>>
>>70270673
>implying this is Ben
Ben only posts only on sheeky forums
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.