[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to turn gf away from general left wing cuckery?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: 06b.jpg (535 KB, 2429x1346) Image search: [Google]
06b.jpg
535 KB, 2429x1346
How to turn gf away from general left wing cuckery?
>>
Cut your losses, don't waste time with a communist landwhale.
>>
File: a88.png (217 KB, 600x331) Image search: [Google]
a88.png
217 KB, 600x331
She's a real fighter, and believes that we should welcome all refugees because only a minority do bad things, refuses to acknowledge that though they have inferior cultures that they won't adapt. Rarely fight with her, only ever have over refugees and Syria
>>
>>70267161
Literally fit with her in every other way, anon
Hang outs are vidya, sex, and chill
Not overweight, underweight infact
>>
File: slap.jpg (281 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
slap.jpg
281 KB, 1024x512
Well, introduce her to /pol. We'll fix her in no time.
>>
>>70267101
>>70267303
Be a man and tell her to abandon her beliefs and adopt yours.
>>
>>70267101

Move her towards libertarian thinking.

Then proceed towards emotion-based right wing extremism.

Or, if she was a women worth anything past her temporal value as a vagina, she would be following your political beliefs to begin with and wouldn't need training.
>>
>>70267101
Pay a pack of rabid negros to gang rape the fuck outta her and then you can start the redpilling.
>>
>>70267101
You should post her gooch all over social media, then justify it by claiming that the people own her means of production
>>
File: 1438607914006.png (71 KB, 364x311) Image search: [Google]
1438607914006.png
71 KB, 364x311
>>70267485
She's too stubborn, just fought with her to the point where I was ready to tell her "Kill em all"
>>
>>70267696
and why didn't you tell her that?
>>
>>70267837
i did but then she went to bed
>>
>>70267938
and you didn't forcibly pull her out of the bed to continue the conversation until she was too tired to fight and submitted to your ideals?
>>
File: 1444654825071.jpg (57 KB, 499x375) Image search: [Google]
1444654825071.jpg
57 KB, 499x375
>>70268113
we were talking on the phone, anon
>>
>>70267303
>believes that we should welcome all refugees

Europe is burning and she has the nativity to say that. If my gf said that i would knock that bitch into the next month. Luckily my gf knew she would be dating a right-wing man from the start and gave her up views to endorse mine.

Fuck sake, stop enabling the propagation of left wing fucks will you. Stand your ground, do what sweden bro did ages ago, sit her down and show her a power point on how left wing ideas destroy humanity and whites. Be dead serious about it, dont flinch one bit.

If i knew you and her personally i would of caved her skull in for loving refugees, and bitch slapped you for being a failed man.
>>
>>70268184
Well, you know what to do the next time you see her in person.
>>
>>70268199
I hardly consider myself a failed man, anon
only been dating her for two months

She claimed The Netherlands isn't running in to any trouble despite welcome refugees and wanted me to provide statistics which I couldn't, because we were on the phone
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.