[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paul Ryan Ad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
Here we go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECxH4uIswiA
>>
that crowd was tiny compared to a trump crowd, embarassing. Also his ears and nose are too big, he looks like a smurf.
>>
Yeah we shouldn't divide people. Let's all come together to decide which tiny fraction of people should control all the money and power.
>>
IT'S HAPPENING
>>
This is Ted Cruz's fault.
>>
Holy shit

This is actually frightening and surreal they are going through with the steal.

Thumbs this down. Make it go viral and get it thumbs downed into oblivion
>>
>>70266874
low energy
>>
Oh God, he may as well have said, "This is Paul Ryan and I approve this message"

Fuck you Paul Ryan
>>
He has the same creepy factor with women and Cruz.
>>
all those young cuckservatives in the crowd
>>
>>70266874
I am fucking raging right now. They are so fucking conniving and deserve to fucking hang. All of them in DC.
>>
>>70266874

Wew lad
>>
holyshit they're actually going to do it
>>
Never forget how badly he was raped by Biden in 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CptqDRfn_-M
>>
>>70266874
can wait to witness the bloodbath in Cleveland.

trump fags Will cry and whine worst than they been doing for the last 8 years.

I wanna see you bleed trump fag
>>
File: 1421014478731.jpg (1020 KB, 2834x2387) Image search: [Google]
1421014478731.jpg
1020 KB, 2834x2387
>>70266874

THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!
>>
>>70268545
why would there be a bloodbath?
>>
File: 1459219599985.png (91 KB, 680x340) Image search: [Google]
1459219599985.png
91 KB, 680x340
>>70266874
have fun with that plebs
>>
>>70267470

Nope, it's Kucksich's fault. At least El Rato still has a (very improbable) path to the nomination, Kasich never had one and by getting Ohio he set the stage for a brokered convention.
>>
Those eyes stare deep into my soul
>>
>>70266874

No way. I don't fucking believe it. No fucking way.

There's no God damn way they're actually going to try this. No. No. No. No. No. No.

Seriously, GOP. Don't. Just...fuck.

For the love of God. Don't.

Fuck.
>>
>>70270817
Are you thinking what im thinking...? RYAN 2020
>>
I'm surprised the comments haven't been disabled yet.
>>
>"We shouldn't divide people.."
>"So to achieve that goal..I will divide the republican party be stealing it from the front runner."

Sounds like a good strategy.
>>
>>70271024
no you fool. Ryan 2016, contested convention if what theyre going for.

Sad day for the GOP.
>>
> politics these days is passing trillion dollar omnibus bills because you got bribed to do so
>>
If they actually screw both Trump AND cruz out of the nomination, I will genuinely be impressed at how far the GOP is willing to go.
>>
>>70271203
IS for your own good is obvious you gullible idiots can't elect a front runner worth of shit
>>
>>70266874
Could this faggot have any worse policies? I disagree with like 90% of his stances

http://www.ontheissues.org/House/Paul_Ryan.htm
>>
>>70271568
>Ryan
>worth shit

kek

see
>>70268440

He was cucked big time 4 years ago.
>>
>>70271648
That's why it's great he gets the nomination

this will destroy the GOP

We need a nationalist party anyway not a globalist neocon party.
>>
>>70266874

trump

Trump

TRUMP

TRUMP
TRUMP

I am not giving up.
>>
>>70271746
You don't get it, do you? This election has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the voters have ZERO power. A nationalist party will never happen because the people funding the """conservative""" parties are all globalist neocons.

The death of the GOP will not reform the GOP. It will just create a bigger, more jew worshipping neocon party.
>>
Someone make a Ryan hate thread every day. We can meme this piece of shit to death before the convention.
>>
>>70273143
no one if ever voting globalist neo con again though

after the betrayals in 2010 and 2014 the voters are completely aware of how full of shit the GOP and NRO are. A betrayal in 2016 before the election even happens will kill the party.
>>
Oh yeah, let's keep peddling out establishment gop fags. Paul Ryan will surely appeal to the masses!

They have learned nothing from 2012.
>>
>>70273380
If the GOP recognized that they need to stop cucking themselves and choose a nationalist candidate, they wouldn't be running Ryan right now. They'd be supporting trump.

A reformation will never happen and the voters have neither the power nor the wealth to make it happen.
>>
>>70266874
Strapping into for ride.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (84 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
84 KB, 682x600
KEK

WHERE'S YOUR GOD EMPEROR NOW TRUMPTARDS?
>>
>>70274913
>you
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.