[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apology on Behalf of Athiests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11
File: 1459834672881.jpg (871 KB, 2000x1300) Image search: [Google]
1459834672881.jpg
871 KB, 2000x1300
I've learned a lot from /pol/ in the time I've been on here, especially about just how cancerous liberal ideology can be. I've been an atheist for a long time, and have noticed that whenever it comes to debating political issues with atheists, they always act like they're superior for no real reason, while defending basically any religion that isn't Christianity. I don't personally believe Christianity to be the one true religion or anything, but it's leagues better than Islam, and pretty much every other religion. You don't really need to be religious to understand that a third trimester abortion is basically murder, and I feel as though atheists generally use Christianity as a scapegoat in order to assign a reason they don't agree with as a way to try to make it seem like their lack of morals is justifiable. I honestly hope that Christianity makes a resurgence in the West, because with it came a lot of the values that kept society together. It kept families close together, it kept men from cutting off their dicks and wearing dresses, it gave new people with no sense of moral direction a societally ideal place to start.
And despite not being Christian, I have a lot of values that come from Christianity, and those values shouldn't be dismissed as wrong just because someone disagrees with the overarching religion.

Basically, on behalf of at least myself, but hopefully other atheists as well that don't typically make it a point to shill their supposed superiority when it isn't relevant at all, I would like to apologize to all of the Christians that have had to deal with edgy 12 year olds who think they have the whole world figured out. Dark times are here and have a chance of getting worse, but stay strong and don't let the shills overrunning the board and social media get you down. Keep doing what you're doing, and Make America Great Again.
>>
>>70266538
If you are a cultural christian you are ok, heck I had my agnostic/atheistic periods in life.
>>
same, anon. I wasn't raised religious at all, but seeing my family post shit on fb defending Islam and bashing christians/catholics I rage hard.
I haven't been invited to a family dinner in a while..
>>
>>70266782
I feel like the culture is honestly more important than the actual faith itself.

>>70267043
Yeah, I've lost a lot of contact my family over supporting different ideals. It's sad, but that's why it's important to find a wife with similar values and start a new family if possible. As for the old one, nothing of value was lost.

>>70267230
You people derailed your entire country, why shit up this board too?
>>
File: nazichurch.jpg (518 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
nazichurch.jpg
518 KB, 1600x1000
>>70267971
>I feel like the culture is honestly more important than the actual faith itself.
This. I was raised catholic, but can't call myself one because I just can't get on board with the whole god thing. I miss seeing the people in my neighbourhood at church, going to school fetes, the special easter celebrations etc. I think that ritual is something that people need, or at least gravitate towards, especially rituals that remind us that as individuals we are part of a bigger picture. I think this is one of the main reasons uncle adolf's way of doing things was so successful.
>>
>>70269700
I'd go so far as to say that's the main reason Islam and Christianity don't coexist well together.A lot of the fanatical people in both, but especially Islam, get so caught up in thinking the other person is wrong and inferior for it, that they lose sight of the values that the religion was meant to instill in the first place. Not that a lot of Islamic values aren't fucked up, but you get my point.
>>
>>70266538

I'm an atheist in the same seat, bruh, we've just got to fine a way to be louder than Reddit and the SJW factions and then Atheism may be redeemed then.
>>
Religions should be more like buddhism. Philosophies rather than blindly followed scripture, in this day and age tbqh fampai

Fuck all that divisive shit, people doing batshit things for figures they've never known and never will know.

Make your own life. Don't devote your life to the ideas of someone else.

Sky fairy isn't going to make you happy, only you can.
>>
File: imwastingmytime.jpg (1 MB, 2200x1238) Image search: [Google]
imwastingmytime.jpg
1 MB, 2200x1238
>>70269700
same here, I'm a communist though. I just lurk on here for the pure bantz.
>>
New Atheism used to be good, respectful debates between Christian and Atheist intellectuals. Look what's become of it though, the SJW truly have taken over the "movement," for lack of better word.

It's really a shame, I don't want to be associated with those types in any way. The worst part is how these SJW-types never, ever attack Islam, and instead go out of their way to defend the most barbaric, primitive religion of them all.

Christians don't kill you for talking shit about their Prophet. "Moderate" Muslims will gladly watch you be beheaded and tortured for drawing a cartoon, or mentioning his atrocities.

I would rather have a world without any religion at all honestly, but I don't attack people for having faith because I understand that some people just need it to live their lives. However, I would take living in a civilized, Christian western civilization any day over living in a barbaric, Islamic shitstain of a society that wants to behead me for thinking differently.
>>
File: dark-ages.jpg (77 KB, 478x355) Image search: [Google]
dark-ages.jpg
77 KB, 478x355
>>70266538
Oh, shut up, you Christian shill.
>>
>>70270874

To be honest, though, this really only applies to Islam.

Christianity as a whole has been shifting more towards a philosophy than THE way to live over the past few decades, and I respect that.

Christianity teaches a lot of good values. So would Islam if people would stop clinging to the rhetoric like they're laws of the land.

>but muh law of god

Those "laws" ceased being societally relevant when we became capable of rational discourse and understanding.

Trying to live your life in strict adherence to someone else's policies (especially when those policies are centuries and centuries old) is only going to lead to being a hypocrite and self loathing.

"Laws" only remain so if society as a whole agrees to abide by them, and they evolve as we do.
>>
>>70271610
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>70271347
Modern atheism is just exposing religions for what they are and rightfully ridiculing people who believe in sky daddies.
>>
>>70266538

Im an atheist that based the bible loads and now i cringe at them since browsing pol

i understand now that the faith gives the country a sense of superiority that binds it together against a threat such as islam

now i give the church a pass as its on its last legs..i only bash islam now as that NEEDS to be bashed.
>>
>>70266538
>being atheist makes you liberal
I don't believe in god but honestly don't give a shit if you do

you will see me start to complain when you try to make political or economic change based off of those beliefs and not on facts or statistical analysis

religion is a great tool for social change
but just try not to let it influence areas of reality that more accurate ways of measurement
>>
File: 0QVEwpe.jpg.png (8 KB, 583x364) Image search: [Google]
0QVEwpe.jpg.png
8 KB, 583x364
>>70271610
fixd
>>
Christian culture, separate entity from Christian faith. Kek. Morons
>>
>>70271715
while at the same time believing in a sky daddy called nothing
>>
>>70271990

The two have been a straight line path for hundreds and hundreds of years. Only recently have they begun to diverge.

Intelligent people recognize the difference.
>>
There aren't any talking snakes in magical gardens you fucking LARP faggots
>>
>>70266538
You're a fucking moron. Christianity has been fucking over society for the last 50 years. Christianity IS the reason people cut up their dicks and dudes still wear dresses regardless of the religion. Christsucking fuck.
>>
>>70271715
People choose to assign meaning to their lives in different ways man. Even if every single religion is wrong, there might be some random polytheistic hierarchy going on that we don't understand. Christianity in the modern age does more good than harm, and ridiculing people that disagree with you for no positive end goal is one of the reasons actual intellectual conversation is dying in favor of shit flinging. If you want to circlejerk around atheism, I'm sure there's a subreddit for it somewhere.

>>70271802
There's a lot of things I don't necessarily agree with as far as the bible is concerned, specifically the fables having actually happened. But the lessons those are meant to teach are what's important. I couldn't care less what people choose to believe in as long as they're decent human beings. The thing with Islam is that it seems to promote the opposite, and the moderate Muslims are really only Muslim in faith and not practice.

>>70271979
Well, it doesn't usually overrule certain things until ethics get involved, and that's something that's usually societally decided and necessary. I admit ethics hold us back as a whole, but without them we wouldn't hold on to a functioning society for long.
>>
>>70266538
A lot of atheists are just bitter as a whole, and project that into a hate for Christianity. You find really quickly that they don't hate religion (otherwise they would hate the other ones), they have just projected most of their problems with life onto the religion. Maybe they though God would save them from their troubles, and it didn't pull through. Maybe they hated the fuck out of their father who was deeply religious. You never know.

Some atheists are cool and just don't believe in God, and I'm cool with them. Many, however, project their bullshit onto religion and are bitter little fucks.
>>
>>70272255

I mis-worded that, EDUCATED people recognize the difference.

Intelligence and education are a similar thing.

They were a straight line path for many many hundreds of years, now those are diverging as well.

One can easily be very educated but not intelligent, these days.
>>
>>70266538

Weird, I am an atheist myself. I don't start atheist threads or post in them, but I haven't really seen atheists defend other religions that weren't Christianity.

Personally, I am more comfortable around Christians and Christian customs and values, then I am of any other religion.

I am terrified of Islam and find it odd how the left embraces such a system of beliefs and customs.
>>
>>70272339
Cool story bro, tell me more about how you choose to call the religion that structured the country you take for granted backwards because you have nothing else to do but bitch at people for believing in something different than you, despite them not trying to infringe on your right to be edgy until you start making it a point to harass people.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>70272570

>I am terrified of Islam and find it odd how the left embraces such a system of beliefs and customs.

They see them as an oppressed peoples.

Which they are, but not without merit.

They live like it's the stone age.
>>
>>70272467
Pretty much this. Christianity has become an unwarranted target because for some reason criticizing Islam isn't okay. I just think a polytheistic religion is more likely to be accurate than a monotheistic one, and neither is very likely. I don't know what started it all, but it doesn't matter much to me and I don't care that other people choose to believe differently from me. Christianity has structured the family unit that keeps people functioning into adulthood, and has fostered the importance of the community.That shouldn't be discredited.
>>
>>70272731
Christianity didn't structure America you fucking dunce so tell me one way you think it did. And Christians do try to infringe on people's rights constantly.

>you're just bitching at ppl who have a different opinion than you!

This is 4chan you retard that's what it's built for newfag.
>>
>>70272362
ethics plays a large role but even in things that aren't ethical
like tax policies
are influenced by religious groups

I really like the idea of having a group of people that you can gather around once a week and talk to. I like the idea of community. I like the moral responsibility and values that religion teaches many people. What I don't like is the exploitative tendencies that the organizations have and the myths that they propagate to society

your local church is (statistically speaking) probably a great upstanding institution that helps as many people as it can in your local area. The great organization though does far more harm than good. This applies to almost all major religions
>>
>>70273073

Stop embarrassing fellow atheists with your low brow arguments and ministrations.
>>
>>70266538

Theres a better religion we can make, maybe better to not call it religion, but call it instaed spirituality. All you have to do is remove all the dogma from your religion and accept that the non-physical part of our selves that is commonly called a soul or consciousness is the "God" and we are all part of it and connected to each other and life. It's important to be good to each other and raise up not tear down your fellow human beings.
>>
>>70273073

Puritanical values most definitely were the bedrock structure of this country's ideals/morals.
>>
>>70273037
I'm a Catholic still, but I can absolutely agree with atheists that are rational. If they reason their way to that position, I have every respect for it, because they usually left religion on peaceful terms or were never involved in it.

However, I dislike that the bashing is only put on Christianity and Western society. We should be protecting our society, or at least shitting on the other ones equally as much. I could deal with that.
>>
File: image.png (41 KB, 930x794) Image search: [Google]
image.png
41 KB, 930x794
>>70273073
>>
>>70273342
Could you name a few?
>>
>>70273302
Here's your (You) you maple slurping, shitposting, moose fucking cuck
>>
>>70271610
you take the barbarian invasions and credit them to christianity? not cool man.
>>
>>70273073
Deism.
>>
>>70272570
I have. I criticized Islam on Twitter so I had a fedoralad try to tell me that Christians are bigger terrorists remember crusades and manifest destiny checkmate XDDD. And whenever I see people talk about Atheism, they always use Christianity as the foil, never Islam.

>>70272878
This. Some people actually convinced themselves that Christianity oppressed them and makes them act the way they do.

>>70273073
Christianity entirely structured America.Settlers were Christians that wanted to separate from the Church, and America is still majority Christian. 4chan wasn't designed for bitching, it devolved into that. And while I agree that it's heavily used for that, it doesn't warrant it. If you want to bitch about Christianity, I'm sure there's a subreddit for it.
>>>/reddit/

>>70273245
There'll always be people who try to exploit everything. What don't you like specifically? I don't agree with stigma on stem cell research, but it's a fair trade off for not having a completely immoral society. I've never been to a church outside of Halloween, so I wouldn't know too much about what goes on, but the values can still be present without that aspect, in family and community.

>>70273390
Exactly this. I was raised "Baptist" but never really got into it, and arrived at my own conclusion that I didn't agree with monotheism. That doesn't mean I have to go shout at people who do believe in it that they're somehow wrong just because I don't think they're right. Even if they were wrong, what do people personally have to gain from shit flinging about it?
>>
>>70273742
Deism is practically dead and that's not strictly Christian anyway.
>>
I grew up Methodist and fell into the Dawkins-Hitchens-Maher clique while I was in college. Bush was President and the religious right was running the country and I wasn't happy about it. I've since started to understand religion in terms of heritage and a connection to the past. I'm still pretty shallow on the belief side of things I enjoy it philosophically. I've simply grown out of my 'edge.'

OP is right about atheists being dicks in conversation. Bill Maher has actually gone out of his way and made a point of Christianity being relatively speaking way better than Islam. It's a weird cognitive dissonance that these teenage and college atheists exhibit in the way they aren't able to see reality for reality.
>>
>>70271982
Holy shit anon. What graphing software did you use for this?

Professional finish.
>>
>>70273882
While not strictly Christian it has a strong basis in Christian morality.
>>
>>70273877
I found your problem.....discussing religion on Twitter.
>>
>>70273877
Most Christians didn't want separation of church and state and some still don't. How is that a Christian ideal anyway?
>>
>>70273949

PotatoPoint Professional.
>>
>>70274119
No it doesn't. The central tenet of Christianity is that God intervenes in human affairs!
>>
File: 1460073303577.jpg (464 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1460073303577.jpg
464 KB, 2048x1152
>>70266538
I came here as an agnostic, but leaning atheist in my darkest moments. I have since learned that I need to be a cultural christian, something that crossed my mind beforehand, before I knew how deeply the world in it's current state is dysgenic, dysphoric, and nihilistic. Just the ac of trying to debunk certain claims discussed in a place without censorship has led me down such strange and unusual rabbit holes. There is a level of information present here, on all sides (stormfags and leftpol alike) that is superficial, vacuous garbage. However, there is a great deal of dark, disturbing truth if you scratch deep enough beneath the surface. The meme layer deflects or traps many, both people who want to fit in and people who just come here to spew angst and rage. Everyone on this planet is being groomed with misinformation, false history, fake conflict -- and most are helpless to see past it.

tl;dr

Without cultural christianity at the very least, Western civilization falls. Once it does, every other vestige of every other civilization of value on this planet falls, including those of Asia. We're being turned into an anti-human global plantation.

Anyway, thanks for the apology OP. And thank you to the oldfags around here for your persistence. Don't let them demoralize you into thinking you aren't redpilling anyone. The ones trying to make you think that are those lost souls that can't ever be saved, and they know it.
>>
>>70274306

Now you are just trolling.

You don't even understand basic English definitions, nor have a basic understanding of Christianity.
>>
>>70274306
who are you to say that? the most central point of christianity is to love others as one loves themselves, it's what jesus supposedly spread and it's also an idea which has appeared in other cultures which have no connection to christianity.
there even is a theory that jesus came from the east, healed people 'miraculously' with eastern medicine, and carried some ideas that came from the east. that sounds really plausible.
>>
>>70274207
Source? Most Christians don't care now outside of seeing how degenerate society has become. Most were fine with just local churches and homogeneous people before federal government started shilling blanket policies they didn't want, like gay marriage in places like Utah, or Syrian refugees in Idaho.

>>70274415
This anon gets it. Thanks to you too man.
>>
>>70273494

Liberty, for example, was a puritanical ideal.
>>
>>70274306

The central tenet of Christianity is (supposed to be) love.

It's been corrupted over the years, but that is what it is.
>>
>>70274931
Wrong

>The central tenet of Christianity is the belief in Jesus as the Son of God and the Messiah (Christ). Christians believe that Jesus, as the Messiah, was anointed by God as savior of humanity, and hold that Jesus' coming was the fulfillment of messianic prophecies of the Old Testament.
>>
>>70271610
Got any sources or units for that graph?
>>
>>70275005

Wrong.

The idolatry of Jesus is an example of the bastardization of the religion.
>>
File: bait.png (124 KB, 1198x1200) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
124 KB, 1198x1200
>>70275088
>>
>>70271610
>Enlightened Christian empire invaded by pagans and the world is thrust into a dark age
>Crusades called for by the Pope allow for the Christian world to rediscover knowledge lost for centuries
>The West slowly quickly the East scientifically and Christendom becomes the forefront of scientific progress
>>
File: I can't handle.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
I can't handle.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>70269700
Oh bantz keep a cummin'.
>>
>>70266538
I'm at a loss for words
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
Don't apologize on my behalf, you dumb fucking cuck. You keep talking about how great Christian values are, but you completely fail at pointing out exactly what those values are. The truth is Christianity has created a culture of unconditional surrender and undeserved forgiveness, as well as instilled a universalist and egalitarian mindset in Europeans. Christianity is a fucking cancer which has done tremendous harm to the west, and continues to do so. Just look at the stance of the pope, or any of the countless churches of countless denominations on immigration or racial issues, you can quickly see that these people are nothing more than Semite worshiping traitors. The fact that you're flip-flopping on your stance on Christianity like this just shows that you've never been anything more than just a simpleminded contrarian.
>>
>>70275120
What?

How so?
>>
>>70271347
Too many Atheists are falling into the delusion of "Progressiveness" so SJW cancer could easily get a foot in the door
>>
>>70275770
I don't even consider the Pope to be Christian to be honest. Not sure what race has to do with literally anything discussed in this thread? I didn't flip-flop, I grew up and stopped projecting unfounded anger on an undeserving target. Nice insults though, you sure showed me!

>>70275643
Be careful not to cut yourself on that edge anon.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>70275988

That was done by the church to try to legitimize and politicize their cause with a rallying figure.

Go look at Jesus' life. If he wanted anything to do with the church, why did he spend his life wandering the desert talking with people?

Why didn't he just set up somewhere and have people come to him?

Because that wasn't what it was about.

The whole coming back from the dead to save us thing was just divisive propaganda spread by the church so that they could suck more people in.

He wanted us to have empathy, courage, and understanding. The rest of it was baggage put on by people who wanted to gain something.
>>
File: CfbcF-wXIAARIbv.jpg (45 KB, 519x666) Image search: [Google]
CfbcF-wXIAARIbv.jpg
45 KB, 519x666
>>70276008
I agree. Once they feel Christianity is wrong, they use the Fallacy Fallacy to assume the exact opposite is the way to go.

I guess I should make it clear that I don't think less of atheism as a whole, I'm just acknowledging that Christianity is targeted way too often over nothing when Islam is much more deserving of criticism. I can't apologize for all of our friends from /r/atheism in this thread, but I do apologize for the ones who stay silent about their beliefs, but disagree with the vocal image of atheism that has become edgy teenagers and progressive neckbeards. Not that everyone who disagrees with me falls into one of those categories, that's just how atheists who believe in shouting contests instead of personal philosophy tend to be perceived.
>>
>>70276512

also

>he died for our sins

yes he did, but not in the way that it's taught.

he didn't die to save us later (atleast not in the context of him coming back and having some holy war and all this other bullshit that men put on it)

he died because people weren't empathetic.
>>
>>70266538
>Please believe that I'm an atheist validating your world view.
With such a realistic post that is clearly genuine why wouldn't I?
>>
>>70276152
The pope is Christian whether you like it or not.
>Not sure what race has to do with literally anything discussed in this thread?
Race and immigration. Maybe you haven't followed the news, but there's this whole mass immigration issue thing going on right now, not sure if you've maybe heard about it. Christians are the most eager multiculturalist, pro open borders people you can find.
>I grew up and stopped projecting unfounded anger on an undeserving target
You found out that hating Christianity had become too popular for your taste, so you decided to defend that atrocious middle eastern cult.
>>
>>70276898
I've already explained where my beliefs as far as Creationism lie. That's the major difference between Theism and Atheism. I merely stated that culturally I align with a lot of their values, and that I'm sorry for all of the shit flinging that people do for no real reason towards Christianity. You can choose to believe me or not, I don't really care. But I know myself and where my ideals stand.

>>70277019
Stalin was an atheist, what's your point? Caitlyn Jenner thinks he's a woman, but I disagree. Same think with the Pope. I don't agree with all of the multicultural bullshit that's going on. And a lot of religious people aren't turning the other cheek over this. Trump, Cruz (as much as I hate him), etc. The most open border ones are Sanders, a Jew, and Obama, who I don't consider Christian either. And Hillary, but she's something unreal.

>You found out that hating Christianity had become too popular for your taste, so you decided to defend that atrocious middle eastern cult.
Nice reverse bandwagon. I don't care what popular opinion is, I came to the conclusion that Christianity as far as societal values are concerned have been critical in forming structures like the family over the individual, local communities where people actually know each other, respect, etc.

That's not to say there aren't corrupted sects and denominations, I'm sure there are. I'm stating my opinion on what I believe are the cultural principles that should be sought after.

And I don't know what Christians you deal with, but most of the ones I know don't want refugees, and don't really care about race as long as people are not looting, stealing, and rioting. Most I know just want small homogeneous communities to be honest.
>>
>>70277838
You quoted the wrong post OP. Too busy being sincere I guess.
>>
>>70273891
WTF!?!? How dare you equate Bill Maher on the level of Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins? Seriously! Explain yourself. I do agree that Islam is shit, I don't care for Christianity much either. I think all "sky daddy" lore is a distraction from reality. A crutch to actual thought if you will.
>>
>>70266538
>apologizing for 12 year olds

Wew lad.
>>
>>70266538
Well said OP. Christian values have an inherent place in western civilization that allow us to enjoy our lives the way we want to, and dictate our own direction. Even people from other religions now oppose Islam because they themselves are viewed as outsiders as well and realize that having a Christian majority (or any in other countries) is beneficial because it does not command us to violently force a majority of believers, the bible actually says that only a certain percentage of the world is to be believers, it would be contradictory to force the world to convert. Yes, people manipulate the salvation of Christ in many ways (Ted Cruz, Glenn Beck) but when you look at the core of Christianity and the people who form it, you'll find most are just regular people who want to live their lives the way they want just as any other person who seeks true freedom. good thread
>>
>>70266538
Damn man, you said it all. I'm at a point where I don't know if I am Christian or not. All of my family, especially the ones overseas, are super Christian. I don't like going to nor socializing in church, and I don't think I want to commit my life to one religion. I like the ideals, and sometimes I just want to wish that it is real, but I think I need to face the facts. I've been wondering about this for so long, and it's great to finally see someone that shares my thoughts
>>
>>70280417
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

>>70280178
They don't apologize for themselves. It's meaningless, but that doesn't mean it's not nice to hear.
>>
>>70266538
you don't get to apologize for other behavior, it's their fault not yours.
>>
>>70280624
I feel like if it were real, the values would be more important than the faith itself. I don't think that a monotheistic God is very plausible, and err towards there being no God at all. I can't back up those beliefs outside of personal speculation, and there's no need to shit fling at those who disagree. Ultimately, I think it's more important to think about what kind of person you are, and what kind of influence you have on society. That's where Christian values win out to me at least as far as relations with other people and a general moral guidance.I'm not 100% aligned with them by any means, but more so than any other major morality. Glad I could help as far as having similar thoughts, and thanks for the bump.
>>
>>70281000
I clarified later by saying I apologize on behalf of atheists that agree with me, and not the vocal majority. I know the act does nothing in reality, but it was meant to be a nice gesture regardless.
>>
>>70274207
>Most Christians didn't want separation of church and state
It was a christian initiative, it is the logical end of catholicism.
>>
File: 1459012887199.jpg (62 KB, 720x439) Image search: [Google]
1459012887199.jpg
62 KB, 720x439
>>70266538
>tfw iktf
you're not alone op, I've seen many others here who think the same as you do, but it's impossible to speak your mind outside anonymous places like this without being called a racist (because religion is totally a race amirite), bigot and then get ostracized, when you' were just pointing out simple facts. I can only hope this trend ends soon.
>>
>>70283776
I honestly don't think it will. I'm to the point where I've isolated myself from a lot of my friends and family because of ideological differences, but I'm happier now than before. The friends I do have are true friends, that may not agree with me fully, but respect a different opinion. Honestly it won't end unless people realize that overusing a buzzword just creates more of that buzzword. I'm a lot closer to a racist now than I was before the whole "disagreeing with me is racist" meme started. I consider myself a race realist. The only thing keeping me from admitting to being full blown racist is that I have black friends and know black people that are truly good people. Ben Carson, for example, is not the best human being, but he's leagues better than at least 50% of whites. It all comes down to the culture. Culture has become so intertwined with race that most people just stopped distinguishing the two after a while, and that I don't think can ever go away.
>>
>>70266538
Das right
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.