[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KING NIGGER IN HANNOVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: rapefugee.jpg (194 KB, 1284x824) Image search: [Google]
rapefugee.jpg
194 KB, 1284x824
>king nigger visits Hannover
>2000 gullys have to be sealed
>secret service can shoot everyone without warning when someone waves
>people have to stay away from windows

why is this shit allowed? fucking americans, fucking cuckmanistan pathetic weak faggots.

Hope someone blows up this nigger
http://www.haz.de/Hannover/Aus-der-Stadt/Uebersicht/Obama-Besuch-in-Hannover-2000-Gullys-werden-versiegelt
>>
File: amerifat.jpg (88 KB, 625x614) Image search: [Google]
amerifat.jpg
88 KB, 625x614
>>
>>70266012
Obama comming or something?
>>
>>70266557
yeah he visits Hannover, Capital of Niedersachen, Germany

I dont even know why, but this shit will cost a ton
>>
>>70266012
Oh, I see the article now.

Such safety... It looks like people really likes him, like he's responsible for something...
>>
>>70266671
Maybe I should go there and thank him for all the Multiculturalism, Cultural Marxism, Islamification, Rapefugee crisis and upcoming European civil war.

You know, he's nice guy. He get Nobel price for being black.
>>
>>70266710
And not only that, they will close many streets, total chaos in the city
>>
>>70266984
kek yes, but dont forget, dont wave or come to close or his gorillas will snipe you
>>
>secret service can shoot everyone without warning when someone waves

I don't think I believe this. Surely the law is still upheld by the Germans and SS shouldn't have any special rights? I really don't know as no one special ever visits us and our President doesn't have army of guards when he goes somewhere.
>>
>>70267168
It was quoted by many mainstream medias that you can get shot by weaving to obumer

>be german
>never get shot

>be german
>americans is near you
>get shot

fucking comboys
>>
File: prague.jpg (4 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
prague.jpg
4 MB, 3888x2592
>>70267108
This is the photo from Prague 2009 when he meet with Putin to suck each other nuclear cock.

People really liked him because, as you see him on stage, he put there some nice beats and make a great rap solo: "muh nugga, bik dik, where da white wimin at crakaz" etc. After the rap concert he went to meet people (shaking hands, toutching faces, eating parasites from fur - you know the monkey things) and his gorillas join him. And by gorillas I mean his family.
>>
If you don't want unwelcome Africans ruining your life you shouldn't live in Germany.
>>
>>70267168
I really doubt the US gives a shit about German law.
>>
>>70268174
yeah back then when everyone felt for the meme, that he will do anything good.

>>70268309
I give europe few years, we will make Reich great again
>>
>>70268497
Of course the President of the United States is above your fucking laws. Goddamn diplomats can execute bitches on the sidewalk without prosecution and you think your laws mean shit to the POTUS?

Jesus Christ, have you even seen Lethal Weapon 2?
>>
>>70268539
German bro, I can tell you. People here are literally waiting for another Führer. Even Jewish people. They will all join to fuck those niggers and muslims out of Europe.

Just make the spark...
>>
Obama's life matters

the lives of whites around the world don't matter. It's that simple.
>>
Germany, get all those faggots to allahu akbar King nigger.
>>
File: TourDeTroit.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
TourDeTroit.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
File: 1459963881980.png (608 KB, 599x717) Image search: [Google]
1459963881980.png
608 KB, 599x717
>>70268915
>>
>>70268915
all those degenrancy coming from the usa, san francisco
>>
>>70268967
Did they check him for steroid usage?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.