[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ will defend unironically defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot (70).png (117 KB, 1117x733) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (70).png
117 KB, 1117x733
pic related is my tuition for the summer

Jesus fuck......

How does school cost THIS much?!
>>
>>70265930
fucked up my subject line...
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 215x215) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 215x215
>>70265930
>university mandatory fees
>>
My bill is 27K a year, but financial aid covers it
>>
File: crow.jpg (8 KB, 300x210) Image search: [Google]
crow.jpg
8 KB, 300x210
>>70266067
nice

new American scholarship?
>>
>>70265930
Liberals and federal student loans are the reason. You keep feeding colleges more money
>>
>>70266226
White Heterosexual Male

But despite my privilege, I'm poor as fuck but go to a Big 10 school with a huge endowment.

I would be 5K short, but I got a scholarship from the owner of the NY Mets. Really nice guy.
>>
Did you think that you were given these services for free?

>Canada/Europe
All of those countries have inferior education and standards of living and they pay more overall for university than the US does.

Your entire public school education is payed for through taxes too. I bet you think those are "free" too
>>
File: 1459349326390.jpg (140 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1459349326390.jpg
140 KB, 600x900
>>70266383
>you
getting an engineering degree usually means you're redpilled or a centrist

but I see your point. Lost of biology majors at my campus.
>>
>>70265930
Anyone here have recommendations for easy to get/hidden scholarships

>pic unrelated
>>
private professional school... $96,000 a year
>>
File: americanpsycho.gif (3 MB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
americanpsycho.gif
3 MB, 250x238
>>70266666
I didn't know gets were free
>>
>>70266703
here is just an example: sons of italy scholarship. got to have one grandparent from italy. so, if you have any grandparents from the old world, look into that.
>>
>>70266828
>$96k
>a year

I got my master's in an Ivy league school and it didn't cost that much ( even without scholarships) what school are you fucking going to?
>>
>>70267091
>sons of italy
That sounds a little nationalistic goy

Also I am hispanic so obviously there are some i know of targeted at minorities but want to learn of new ones
>>
>>70266703
Most local business with more than 500 employees usually give out small scholarships to people in their city. They do it because it counts as charity and the get a huge tax break for it. They usually don't advertise them and the requirements to get them are really easy. Dor example nationwide insurance HQ is near me. I went on their website and searched for scholarships and got 800 a semester for 4 years. Did this to about 30 companies and got most of my college paid for with tons of small free monies
>>
>>70267556
this should help

https://www.google.com/search?q=beaner+scholarships
>>
>>70265930
I'm at a trade school, so not a proper uni, but it costs me like 3k USD a year, and we have student allowance (free money!) from the government
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.