[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Did you look him in the eye while giving a firm handshake?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: baby-boomer-house-1.jpg (25 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
baby-boomer-house-1.jpg
25 KB, 400x300
"Did you look him in the eye while giving a firm handshake?"
"When I were your age, I ..."
"Why don't you have a wife yet? Don't you like girls?"
>>
>>70265217
"Are you going out tonight?"
>>
>I THINK MY INTERNET HAS A VIRUS, ITS THOSE DAMN HACKERS AGAIN
>>
Son, are you gay?

If you are it's okay... Just stop hiding it!
>>
>>70265217
uhh I have to return some tapes to the store brb
>>
>>70265217

"A higher minimum wage? Don't be ridiculous, it'll put people out of work"
>>
>>70265217
>Just get a job and buy a house and car and find a good woman, Jesus you kids are so lazy these days.
>>
>>70265217
"You know our friend's kid just got married and our other friend's kid just had a baby. Just saying."
>>
If you are a 25 year old kissless, handholdless virgin, would you tell your parents? What do you think your mum would say? Would she help you?

No incest but give tips etc?
>>
>>70267426
Makes more sense to ask guys who have gotten girls before. Women don't actually give good advice on what makes women respond.
>>
>>70267810
No but would she feel bad? What would her reaction be? Would she blame herself? Would your dad?
>>
>>70267810
This.

Women say whatever makes their life easier and if that means collectively deluding the entire opposite sex then so be it.

Do you have any idea how much easier it would be for sluts to be sluts if there was always a beta-orbiter to get free bux from every single time?
>>
>>70267954
Why would you tell your parents? For what purpose?
>>
>>70265217
"white girls are trash, they won't stay with you"
"lets go back home and bring back a wife for you"
>>
>>70267426

That was the case for me and I'm 29. Then I met up with a girl who loved me since I was 16 and we stopped being a bitch about it.

It was one of those things were we both had a thing for each other but were too chicken shit to do anything.

Met up a week ago, hung out like old times, and checked the boxes.
>>
>>70266393
I'm pretty sure everyone knows that that is code for "I gotta go murder some hookers"
>>
File: 50105947_p1.jpg (524 KB, 1240x1355) Image search: [Google]
50105947_p1.jpg
524 KB, 1240x1355
geez, 3dpd will never touch my ochinchin
>>
>>70268183
My childhood was ruined by my parents. Although I have good relations with my parents nowadays, I hated my childhood because they treated me like crap and turned me into an autist. Details are long but I am doing well for myself in every area except relationships and friends. I just want to tell them so they know that none of these things matter and that I am a biological failure and it was all their fault. I am sad and I want my revenge.
>>
Why is it that millennials are mad about Boomers when Gen X are out there, aging and sucking up resources?
>>
>>70268598

They only hate their parents. Not their older siblings.
>>
>>70268588
How do you think they will respond to you telling them they totally messed up as parents and have ruined your life?
>>
>>70268933
they'll feel bad for me and feel guilty.
>>
>>70267426
My dad doesn't care, and my mom's dead.

Her cousins who come out of the woodwork to annoy me about this are funny though.
>>
>>70265455
>my mom asks me this every single night
>just stare at her
>say ....yeah..?
Sometimes I do go out, sometimes I don't but motherfuck can you stop asking?
>>
>>70269145
And then what? Is there more or do you just like the idea of them feeling guilty?
>>
>>70268598
boomers put the wheel of self destruction in motion. They have a debt to the planet that will never be paid off.
>>
>him
Its usually a woman from HR because those bitter hamplanets are the gatekeepers to jerbs at most big companies now.
>>
Oh you've got a girlfriend? We've thought you were gay for years!
>>
>>70268588
don't be an absolute fucking cuck m8, learn how to get laid if that's your problem. At least you recognize you have a problem.
>>
File: 1448740470282.jpg (12 KB, 320x319) Image search: [Google]
1448740470282.jpg
12 KB, 320x319
>when are you getting a boyfriend?
>>
>>70269800
This. So much this.
>>
>>70267426
my parents know I'm a fag so they're not expecting much in that aspect.
I'm sorry, dad.
>>
File: lynchdiversity.jpg (145 KB, 940x690) Image search: [Google]
lynchdiversity.jpg
145 KB, 940x690
>>70265217
Swedish KEK, get muslim hooker and buy for wife from nearest refugee camp

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.