[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump BTFO by based Maddox http://youtube.com/watch?v=bEu--wqK jzo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 200x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 200x247
Trump BTFO by based Maddox
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bEu--wqKjzo
>>
>>70264953
1.5 MILLION MORE
FINISH THE JOB
>>
Of course Maddox is anti Trump. He is in fact a sand nigger.
>>
>>70264953
I used to kinda like Maddox, but he is just a massive faggot sometimes. I'm not even a Trump fan.
>>
Maddox should never have been on video.
>>
This guy just needs to get the hell off the internet. His time is way past. His shit just isn't rebellious and offbeat anymore.
>>
maddox was ok before we discovered he was just another edgy shitskin
>>
>>70265615

I did too. I still listen to the podcast. Mostly for Dick though. Dude is funny as fuck.
>>
>>70264953
Maddox used to be pretty based
Now he is a complete SJW pandering faggot
>>
>>70264953
>>70265827
Jesus this is the first time I've heard of this guy in 8 years. He used to be all about kicking ass, fucking with vegetarians and being a manly type all around.

Pandering to sjw's now? How?
>>
He's a relic from when the internet was the liberal counterculture
>>
>>70266010
>>70265827
>>70265750

see
>>70266536

he was always a faggot, he was just an edgy faggot hitting bases we hadnt thought of yet and as stupid ass children, he was funny

go back and read his old shit
its just edgy fedora tier wank
granted he was a pioneer for this form of wank but still

wank
>>
>>70264953

Ugh shitskin Maddox. I remember when I used to worship him when I was 14. Before he appeared on video.

Just go lie down and die you ugly little man. You will never find acceptance with newer generations than you did with us.
>>
File: 1426475552688.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1426475552688.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
>>70264953
>ever liking maddox
>>
Maddox is quintessential 2004core
>>
>>70264953
Maddox is a fucking loser. BTW he a character like Stephen Colbert. If you take him seriously the joke's on you.
>>
>>70265827
Him and asterios coconuts are drinking the kool aid by the gallon
>>
Since I know Dick comes here

You have such a fucking small face.
>>
Maddof yous a bitch
>>
I look back at what I used to find funny about this guy and cringe. The King of Edge.
>>
>>70265732
He was ruined for me when I saw a photo of him, coming out dressed as a King when he sold that shitty book sealed it.
>>
i remember reading his blog like 15 years ago. didn't know he was big on youtube now. god he's ugly.
>>
he has become so desperate it's a shtick on its own
still you have to be an idiot not to see the joke here
>>
>>70269306
mysterious coconuts is vastly more than he is.

Maddox is a flip flopper on several things. But mostly dislikes overly PC shit
>>
I love that Dax Herrera, I wish he had his own podcast without Maddox.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.