[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we get minorities to be proud Americans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: AmericanFlag.gif (137 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
AmericanFlag.gif
137 KB, 640x480
Is there a way to get all the groups to take up being American over race? I dont mind if whites and blacks and Mexicans and Asians have their own little communities but why cant all those groups just be proud of having the ideology and way of life as well as being apart of thee STRONGEST country on the planet? Why cant we do our own thing, whatever it is and all be united in the fact that we're the freest country and can all own guns? I kinda understand why blacks have a hard time being proud Americans but why cant Mexicans and Asians be proud to be American instead of raising Mexican flags and calling white people racist?

I fucking never met a racist white person in my fucking life, why are we pretending they're even a problem? And Canadians can jump in if they want we're going to eventually going to take Canada so might as well.
>>
>>70263966
Idk. I think one way would revolve around tje military somehow like requiring all races to give a certain precentage of bodies to the military, idk tho
>>
Interesting concept. While you promote multiculturalism, evidence has proven without a doubt that a melting pot uniculturalism has been the deciding factor that proves America is much safer than Europe. We force our immigrants to assimilate, which is seen by liberals as racism. But we have a much lower level of ethnic violence because of this. Europe will learn from this: demand that immigrants conform.
>>
>>70263966
Im a pretty proud minority. Im considering joining the Marines. But growing up, desu but I found that the education system makes minorities feel like outsiders. We spent weeks on slavery and all the bad things America did to minorities. When if you place it in context, America and the west in general treated us way better than any where else in the world. My teachers were pretty left wing and always emphasized the historical injustices America did, meet letting up. It would just be these slight little jabs against white people and shit like that. I say start with the education system. It's very biased and doesn't tell the whole story. Just cherry picked events. Like I never knew about Irish slavery or how there were black slaves and Africans sold them too Europeans. It glossed over that fact. Of course this is intentional. The left wants to import non whites from the third world,tell them they're victims and destroy Americas social cohesion to get one over on the white man
>>
>>70263966

You can't even get the kikes to like being American over being Jewish, and they rule your ass.
>>
>>70264890
Black slave owners*
>>
>>70263966
Same way the democrats made them into "proud" liberals - you'd need 50 years of nationalist indoctrination.
>>
>>70263966
American of Filipino descent here.Born and raised in the USA and I love it. I dont see why anyone would be proud of their heritage from a shitty third world country while living in the greatest and most nation on the planet
>>
>>70265068
*most powerful
>>
>>70264890
So much this. Congrats on not being a victim, my fellow ameribro.

Black people think they have it so hard and their owed something for slavery. Problem is, these decedents of slaves live worlds better than pretty much every black still in Africa, but i'm racist for point that out.
>>
kek i notice all the fucking minorities are making grammar errors
>>
>>70263966
I don't know maybe because Blacks have tried to be American for decades and all Whites do is OPPRESS them.
>>
>>70265829
Please go Tumblr.

I suppose it's whitey's fault Jamica got pregnant at 16, dropped out of high school and started collecting welfare checks, while the father Tyrone dropped out too, not to look after the kid, but to work on his rap career that failed miserably so now he's selling drugs.
>>
File: ragetears.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
ragetears.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>70263966
LOL Us blacks love to be Americans just as much as you whites. We love the country that forcibly brought our people here as slaves, thats some crazy shit right there.

Also:
>I fucking never met a racist white person in my fucking life

LOL nice straw man. I live in fucking new york city and I've met racist whites.
>>
File: 1458579913175.png (151 KB, 286x328) Image search: [Google]
1458579913175.png
151 KB, 286x328
>>70266274
>us blacks
>you whites
Well well well looks like we got ourselves a real live nigger.
>>
File: 1455586604630.jpg (15 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
1455586604630.jpg
15 KB, 300x256
>>70266350
Are you can actually have a real discussion and argument with me or just throw around words that you think will offend me?
>>
>>70266480
Sure some people, long dead, ancestors of a very small minority of white people, brought your ancestors (also long dead) forcibly to this country as slaves.

You, today, are better off because of it. You live in the most prosperous society in history. Our poorest people live better than the well off in that shit continent your ancestors were taken from.
>>
File: 1449892183195.jpg (47 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
1449892183195.jpg
47 KB, 536x536
>>70267077
>>
>>70267365
please educate me, my wise friend. surely my logic must be flawed, given your response. However, given my humble intelligence I am to ignorant to comprehend how.
>>
>>70265686
Yeah. I guess I saw through all this crazy leftist utopian bullshit because I'm not the type of get offended easily(can't say the same about my peers which is why I want to move so badly). This has allowed me to explore right wing ideals and gender and race differences without getting turned off. I remember when I was younger I was the typical "FUCK DA WHITE MAN" mud blood walking around with his ass hanging out. Pretty embarrassing senpai.
>>
File: Patrice O Neal.jpg (187 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Patrice O Neal.jpg
187 KB, 1280x720
>>70265829
>>70266274
I know your shitposting but i do agree with >>70265829 to an extent.
Patrice O Neal kinda opened my eyes to another perspective that in a historical sense blacks were getting their asses kicked for looking at a white girl and being lynched just 2 days ago and they're suppose to be expected to just drop it on the spot and forgive white people. I do acknowledge that that's unreasonable. Not saying blacks today deserve any special treatment, fucking oppression has turned into a fetish for black people and they use it as an excuse to have moral superiority to a white person the same way a white neo-nazi quotes white inventions despite white inventors were surrounded by drunkards.

Slavery and racism hasn't even fucking touched the currently black community and i think blacks just like the warm sense of unity they get from their common hatred for white people, without that hatred they dont really have anything else to bond with besides "black" and they have to face gangs and selfishness that plagues the black community. Protest is one of the only things that can make 2 rival black gangs stand together without killing each other.

That said i do understand where that's coming from. I get to blacks racism just ended 2 days ago, i get blacks are forced to live with the "black" label and i know they have nothing to be proud of historically besides playing victims. I wouldn't know how to handle such a situation, i'd only have a few solutions and all of them are radical.
>>
File: 08.jpg (54 KB, 800x490) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
54 KB, 800x490
>>70263966
Many minorities do love America. It's why the melting pot model is better than the mosaic. An Arab in the US is an American first, and Arab second. In Canada and the UK he's an Arab first and Canada is just the slab of land he lives on.
>>
File: Hes right you know.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
Hes right you know.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>70267077
Exactly. Slavery was the saving grace to black people in america. Might sound bad but in truth if the long dead whites never touched black people they would be living in the savage lands eating raw meat in a mudhut wearing nothing but a leaf and sticks. Probably diseased and death approaching. If they dont like it they can go back to africa if they hate america (and its majority of inhabitants) so much.
>>
File: 1459880732601-0.png (246 KB, 498x301) Image search: [Google]
1459880732601-0.png
246 KB, 498x301
>this entire thread
"Assimilation" is a shitty meme.
>>
>>70267702
Black people are pissed and think they're owed something. I, the racist that I am, do not think society owns anybody anything for abiding by different moral standards in the past. However, I wonder, how is the welfare system and affirmative action not exactly paying back people black for the oppression? How much do we have to give them before they're satisfied?
>>
What the fuck does melting pot even mean?

Also lots of minorities do love America. Cubans I would wager are the most proud minority. Shame some refuse to learn english
>>
>>70266274
Then fucking leave. Plane tickets aren't that expensive. Their is a reason why you're still here and while and why the black community hasn't left en mass. Because your 'oppression' is no where near the level of misery you'd face back home or anywhere on the planet.
>>
>>70266274
>I fucking never met a racist white person in my fucking life
Im fucking mexican and iv had a blue eyed aryan gf for years and my sister married a white guy and we lived in the midwest and never got shit for it despite interracial relationships being a magnet for racism. I'll say maybe once or twice a week i see white people staring at me and i notice sometimes my family will look at my sister's husband and that might be labed as racist but i dont think its wrong, if you think it is tell me but on an instinctual level its reasonable to stare, we're all different and when you see someone outside your group with someone in your group you'll look and i dont blame them i fucking stare and im sure you do to and if you say you dont you're fucking lying because i know you notice race. My point is something like that would be labeled as racism but its not racism its reasonable.

I do think racism exist i said that but white people are taught to look at a persons character first. White people will do something completely reasonable and normal like not hiring someone with tattoos or an Afro and i'll be interpreted as racism when its not. I
>>
>>70263966
>I kinda understand why blacks have a hard time being proud Americans
As a black let me tell you: the only thing stopping blacks from being proud Americans is other blacks.
For almost every "Why can't blacks ____?" question you have, the answer will be "other blacks".
>>
>>70263966
Ehh bump, fuck you fags this is a good thread
>>
>>70269025
>>70268604
>How much do we have to give them before they're satisfied?
idk, that's the problem. A lot of my racial views are influenced by Patrice ONeal who was probably one of the most important blacks to ever exist, or at least to me. He said something that blacks feel unfulfilled and stated something he'd want would be the equivalent of what the jews got with Hitler and suppressing the German nazis yes i know the nazis got it rough im just saying as example killing Hitler and fucking up the Nazis was a historical book closer for the Jews, blacks cant reference where and when racism ended and they seek that climax. Blacks were whipped for days and one day just told "ok you're free now" and they're thinking "what the fuck?!" They have nobody to blame and nowhere to direct their frustration towards. It couldn't be all white people and its unreasonable to say it was white peoples fault but that's the only person / group they can point the finger to.

As Patrice stated he wants someone to blame for the shit that happens to blacks, he'd want the descendants of a major slave owner put in jail and their lives ruined for the shit they did to black people and he'd want it to be on the news and make history, from there he'd theorized that blacks would be satisfied and would slowly close the chapter on racism. Its unreasonable but that's how he truly feels, he just wants someone to suffer because he actually feels being "black" and just having that label.

The only way i can think of that'll fix it is to let blacks keep burn themselves so the later generations can see it as foolishness and from there fix it or we'd have to treat the black community like a country we defeated and force them to integrate by sending military to the ghettos, shame them for ruining their communities and force our ideology on them until we can at least get a generation going. The thing is we'd have to commit to it.
>>
>>7027204
Tl;dr fag

lol jk. But seriously can any nogs confirm if this is true?
>>
>>70272465
well its straight from a radical racist black supremacist but i'd also like to know this, also bump because i just fucking wrote all that shit
>>
>>70263966
stop brainwashing them with anti white anti americanism in schools
>>
War. War unites citizens since we all have the same enemy.
>>
>>70272044

This is why I support giving all blacks their own country in the US South-East.

As long as they live with whites they'll be unhappy.
>>
>>70273598
How the fuck would we do that when blacks secretly want to live in the west? Im for it but it seems unethical.
>>
>>70263966

The only option is to send them all back.
>>
>>70263966
This is pretty true.

I came over as a student. Studied in Bridgeport, CT.

Back home, left-liberal shill media and Jewbook made America = Racist pisshole.

Coming here showed me that most Americans, irrespective of skin colour, were the friendliest bunch on the whole goddamn planet. With a zest for life. And no one - NO ONE - cared where I was from or what I was. They only cared about who I was and what I could do. Egalitarianism at it's finest. There is literally NOTHING true about the media shilling about America's "dark side".

I can't fucking figure out why the MSM pushes the bad shit out so hard. What's the goddamn game?
>>
>>70263966
I'm asian and my family and friends and the community I lived in are mostly Asians and whites. My parents only buy American cars and we always have US flag on the front yard.

This is our home, US has been good to us. I only hope more Asians are like us, most of them are too pragmatic.
>>
>>70275522
Im not Asian but my parents are Asian and so is my brother. Just curious, im not trying to make a stupid joke or insult but do you have trouble getting a gf? I feel kinda bad because my bro has a little trouble since all the Asian girls hes associated with gravitate towards me over him and at school i notice a lot of girls werent that into Asian guys. Idk if its a /pol/ meme or just chance
>>
>>70275275
They hate American exceptionalsim
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.