[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump and Cruz joining forces
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1453646734027.jpg (61 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
1453646734027.jpg
61 KB, 620x388
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/04/07/buchanan-on-trump-cruz-joining-forces-that-ticket-would-set-the-country-on-fire/

Would it work?
>>
It could work but it will never happen. Trump supporters and Cruz supporters detest one another.
>>
The only way Cruz would support Trump is if He promised Cruz a spot on the supreme court
>>
>>70261624
There can only be one president though. And LYIN TED has been branded.
>>
>>70261517
Not after Trump spent the last few months labeling him "Lyin' Ted from Canada"
>>
>>70261802
you fail to understand the supreme court confirmation process.

>>70261517
did trump get cucked? that kid on left just does not look like him.
>>
>>70261802
which would be a brilliant movie and should have been done long ago
>>
Cruz is a stupid faggot.
>>
File: 1457727676273.png (190 KB, 302x313) Image search: [Google]
1457727676273.png
190 KB, 302x313
>>70261802
Cruz at SCOTUS would actually be a good thing imho.

Plus Trump would be able discard all the "you're racist" shit by saying that he gave a latino-canadian american a post at SCOTUS. Ultimate bonus if he names Carson as VP.
>>
Trump should tell Cruz he'll make him and SC justice and then force him to clean toilets instead.
>>
>>70261992
Odds are pretty good someone on the Supreme Court will die in 4 years. Then, the Senate will confirm Cruz just to get rid of that disgusting rat.
>>
>>70261517
It probably wouldn't work considering both candidates have already demonized each other to their voter base.
>>
>>70261517
I can see Trump cutting a deal with Rubio before Cruz. Rubio suspended his campaign rather than dropping out. His political career is basically over at this point, however, after Florida Trump hinted that Rubio has a bright career ahead of him. Rubio has been utterly broken so I think that Trump will offer him a lifeline in the form of a cabinet position or maybe even VP in exchange for his delegates
>>
But I want a Trump/Carson duo.
>>
>>70261517
No because Cruz will never do a deal with Trump because of all the shit Trump has thrown at him.
>>
>>70261802
I don't think Cruz would accept it. By all accounts, Cruz is a cartoonishly ambitious man. That is the reason, btw, that he became "anti-establishment". He used to be an establishment functionary. He worked on the Bush 2000 recount team, and expected a high level position in the administration as a reward. Evidently his colleagues thought he was nuts for expecting that, and he eventually got put into the FTC as a bureaucrat, and he resented it. He's been trying to show them how great he is ever since.

Cruz wants to be President and he wants to be President now. He's actually a very juvenile man. This is the behavior of a child, but because he presents himself eloquently, he never gets accused of being childish, though he is.
>>
Buchanan is delusional. His Catholic love for nigger fetuses has rotted his brain, since it apparently trumps a Trump Presidency, and apparently trumps everything Pat believes in.
>>
>>70261517
I was all for it back in December and January, and even flirted with it back in February/Early March, but now it seems like the bridges have been burned completely. Not gonna happen.
>>
>>70261517
Trump's not that predictable.

I expect him to go with a much ballsier strategy - namely picking a centrist apolitical figure or a blue dog Democrat for his VP nominee and start competing with the Democrat nominee HEAD ON for support of independents and moderate Democrats.

TRUMP WEBB 2016
>>
>>70261517
Trump/Kaisch is the only one that could work given how hard Rubio and Cruz have attacked Trump. Plus it would guarantee an ohio win, which Trump will need.
>>
Maybe before the 6th or so debate but now? Hell no mate
>>
>>70261517
>trusting Rato as your VP

Trump would have a literal dagger in his back the second he was sworn into office.
>>
>>70261517
I don't like Christian conservative values being forced into politics. No to Cruz.
>>
>>70262614
Think about it Cruz wants to be in a position of power to spout off his neo-con rhetoric and a neo-con would help balance out the current make up of the court
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.