[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>U.S.-born Cuban Americans have a higher median income than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: pitbull.png (110 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
pitbull.png
110 KB, 446x299
>U.S.-born Cuban Americans have a higher median income than even non-Hispanic whites, $50,000 as compared to $48,000 for non-Hispanic whites.

Explain this stormweenies
>>
>>70259813
they sell drugs haven't you seen scarface?
>>
Nothing is a better motivation to work hard and succeed than having been raised in a family that experienced communism.
>>
>>70259813
>Asians are richer than whites in the US
Explain this stormfags
>>
>British American : $72,268
>German American : $59,383
>Cuban American : $43,857

Filthy, dumb, non-WASP scum.
>>
>>70260611
>Indians Americans also have the highest income levels, earning $65,000 per year with a median household income of $88,000
>>
>>70259813
Is it part of the El Comandante plan?
>>
>>70260856
No, they hate Castro
>>
>>70259813
Because the industrious freedom loving cubans are the ones who left cuba.
>>
>>70259813
All the poor Cubans are still in Cuba.

The Cubans in the US are exiled rich people who got BTFO by Castro and Che.
>>
>>70261494
Yes all 2 million Cubans in the U.S are exiled rich people

That makes so much sense
>>
>>70259813
They have been coddled by the republicans and they have destroyed Florida.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 260x194
>>70259813
Just as they have their own language and customs, they also use a different method of counting than non-hispanic whites.
>>
>>70261806
>destroyed Florida

Don't blame Cubans for your own shortcomings Cletus :)
>>
>>70261899
Get the fuck out of my country you disgusting wet back
>>
>>70261613
they are granted residency automatically if they set one foot on dry land

because they are "refugees", they receive many, many handouts
>>
>>70262316
Who will pay for your welfare then?
>>
>>70261494
>implying
Castro took advantage of the situation and also sent us their least desirables bud. Not just the rich and political opponents of Castro (with a good amount of lower/middle class folks) came over.
>>
>>70262509
handouts are not accounted for when measuring median household income
>>
>>70262540
Thankfully I'm the one who pays taxes. Unfortunately it goes to feed you brown Niggers and regular niggers
>>
>>70259813
>people who have lived under communism and fled actually work hard for money
Weird indeed
>>
>>70262792

Okay. Since this is what you wanted to hear:

"OH YOU ARE SO RIGHT! I AM SO SORRY I REPENT MY RACIST STORMWEENIE WAYS! YOU HAVE SHOWN ME THE LIGHT AND EVERYTHING I EVER BELIEVED IN HAS BEEN DASHED TO PIECES OH WOE AS ME!"

There.

Happy?

Now learn to debate properly, or GTFO.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.