[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>illegals don't kill people http://www.dailymail.co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 13
>illegals don't kill people

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526829/Drunk-illegal-immigrant-killed-woman-crashed-street-racing-NOT-labelled-violent-criminal-wasn-t-held-run.html
>>
File: CfStgzZW4AA8Otj.jpg (71 KB, 600x660) Image search: [Google]
CfStgzZW4AA8Otj.jpg
71 KB, 600x660
>>70259368
>>
Why do they always talk about the person's grades? Like seriously, who gives a fuck if she got straight As? What if she got Cs on average? What would they say then... talk about her pets lol?

That spic is probably a bro. I like spics, they tend to be easy going, cool guys. I hope that he is never caught. That horse face bitch looks like a dumb bitch. She probably would've ended up getting a job that should've gone to a man instead. Women don't belong in the work force.
>>
File: bait.jpg (33 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
33 KB, 220x326
>>70260012
>>
>>70260012
Trying to put a personality on a dead cadaver. All the info they know.
>>
>>70260012
Tell us about the girl that made you so bitter. What's her name? What's her boyfriend's name?
>>
How many percent of rapes in the US are actually done by whites?
>>
File: 1364778448294.jpg (96 KB, 940x845) Image search: [Google]
1364778448294.jpg
96 KB, 940x845
>>70260012
>Why do they always talk about the person's grades?
smart people are inherently more valuable than retards
>>
>>70259221
Didn't you know that immigrants are less criminal than American citizens? Do you even read? Grabbing one sensationalist headline about a murder doesn't prove anything about the millions of people already in the US legally or not, nor those who are still on their way.
>>
>>70259221
you should save this cases for the sequel to your book miss coulter
>>
>>70259221
>AN illegal immigrant
You fucking racists sicken me TUCK FRUMP
Stop generalizing
>>
>>70260379

Just describing reality as I know it, man.

That spic looks like a chill guy. I can tell from his face that he is probably a bro. I would probably hang out with him and have a few beers.

That horse face bitch looks like a fuckin' cunt. Straight As, huh? She was probably the dumb bitch in class who would ask the teacher if there was any homework after the teacher forgot to assign it. I picture her in the front of the class with her hand up, "MR'S LIB, DID YOU FORGET TO GIVE US SOME MATH PROBLEMS TO WORK ON?"

Fuck that cunt. That spic did us all a favor. He saved a retarded cunt from getting a job better suited for a man, and he spared some dupe from marrying Ms. Root and getting involved in an ugly, custody dispute and messy divorce. In the grand scheme of things everything worked out.
>>
>>70260539
Why do libtards think that statistic impresses anybody? We should be letting precisely ZERO criminals into this country. Not a single one. One is an outrage.

Thousands is a crime against the American people.
>>
What was he driving?
>>
>>70261057
The point is that you should think outside of the (vastly overblown) negatives of immigration and look to how it will save this country's flagging blue collar industries by giving them people who are young, hungry, and willing to work hard, unlike so many college educated Americans demanding exorbitant wages for low-level work.
>>
File: WE.png (290 KB, 697x713) Image search: [Google]
WE.png
290 KB, 697x713
>>70259221
lel
>>
camp of the saints.bat
>>
File: hot.jpg (72 KB, 634x524) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
72 KB, 634x524
>>70260857
who wouldn't want a girl like this?
>>
>>70260012
who the fuck cares if he is a broh or not, he was a criminal even before killing her, I gree on the grades tho, no one gives a fuck about that
>>
>>70260857
If you're working on your tight 5 for the comedy store, keep working. You're not as entertaining as you think you are.
>>
>>70260012
Telling us about the value.

You gained a street racing, criminal spic.

You lost a straight A college graduate.

That's the benefit of Open Borders.

Diversity is our STRENGTH!
>>
File: Peter-Hacking-640x480.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Peter-Hacking-640x480.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/04/06/previously-deported-illegal-alien-may-face-charges-for-killing-texas-firefighter-and-two-children
>may face charges
>may
>>
>>70260476
Savage as fuck senpai.
>>
>>70260539
if you include niggers, without niggers those immigrants make more crimes than americans
>>
>>70261356
Fuck that commie globalist bullshit. Mexicans are not us. They're too different, racially and culturally. It's a mismatch.

Every country where Latin Americans make up a majority is a shit country, do we agree? If you do agree, then why would you even want to risk a demographic flip like that in America? Why would you want to see the US annexed by Latin America, and imbued with all the failure that comes with that?
>>
>>70263874
LMAO right....
>>
>>70262706

For drinking and driving and driving with a suspended license. That's petty shit, man.

Tons of people do that shit every day in America.

Those are gay, women laws. Men like freedom. Men say "I bought the fuckin' car, I pay taxes on the road, fuck you for suspending my license. I'm driving any-goddamn-way."
>>
How the FUCK did she die?
shouldnt she have been ok if she was wearing a seat belt?
>>
>>70259221
Bra it's street racing casualties are expected, C'mon san
>>
>>70259221
Nobody ever said illegals don't kill people, you're on the wrong board and preaching to the choir.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.