[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do men care so much about the sexual behavior of women? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: virginity.jpg (37 KB, 538x538) Image search: [Google]
virginity.jpg
37 KB, 538x538
Why do men care so much about the sexual behavior of women? Why does it matter whether a woman has had sex, who she's had sex with, and how many people she has had sex with? It's only fair that men should be held to the same standard but they aren't.

Even /pol/ has to agree this is oppressive.
>>
>>70257907
A lot of hurt feelings and single mother home products.
>>
>>70257907
How does valuing virginity devalue woman? Woman devalue themselves by being sluts. Why pay for the cow if you get thw milk for free?
>>
>women and men are different sexually
>treating them different regards to sex is opressive

Top kek
>>
>>70257907
That is because too many people here are retards and will stay virgins forever. They believe that women are dirty when they had sex 4 years ago with someone else and that her vagina is less tight. And I hope these cuck-calling cucks never enjoy being with someone.
>>
>>70257907
Nobody wants to marry a used up roastie. Sleeping around shows poor judgement on behalf of the woman, as well as destructive, impulsive behaviour that is not conducive to an upstanding society. Women had the behaviour regulated through monogamy and marriage for a damn good reason. Men are also disproportionately taxed to fund welfare and health services that cater to promiscuous women.
>>
>>70257907
It's not oppression to call a slut a slut.
>>
Valuing something always devalues something else, it's simple logic.

If women care to be valued by people who value virginity, maybe they should STOP BEING FUCKING WHORES. Alternatively, they could stop basing their self worth on the opinions of other people.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>>70257907
do you want a freshly baked apple pie or an apple pie thats had 37 dicks in it?
>>
>>70257907
Hey OP I have what I think is a pretty reasonable assessment of this but I don't want to type it out if you're just sliding and you aren't even gonna participate in the thread.

Reply to me or to someone else and i'll give it a go
>>
>>70257907
>Why do men care so much about the sexual behavior of women?
I think this should be pretty fucking obvious.

>Why does it matter whether a woman has had sex, who she's had sex with, and how many people she has had sex with?
Apart from the heightened risk of STI, it also says a lot about her judgment and character if she's been a huge slut before meeting me.

>It's only fair that men should be held to the same standard but they aren't.
Well that's up to women.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (18 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
18 KB, 267x200
I put a lot of emotional weight in sex, and I care if someone I'm a relationship respects my values.

I don't go around calling women whores, though, so I guess I'm not who OP's pic is talking about.
>>
>>70257907
A woman knows for a fact that her child is her child. Men, up until very recently, only had trust in their wives. Wanting a woman who has been untouched by any other males is therefore a understandably innate desire for men.

If women want to go fuck a bunch of dudes, that's their right. But if men naturally are turned off by it down the road, that's too fucking bad.
>>
>>70257907
>Why do men care so much about the sexual behavior of women?
Because we want to have sex with them.
>Why does it matter whether a woman has had sex, who she's had sex with, and how many people she has had sex with?
Risk of STDs and the ability to maintain a stable monogamous relationship.
Men can't get sex as easily as women so their promiscuity is considered an achievement. Women can easily get sex so their promiscuity is considered indulgence. To quote Confucius: "A key that opens many locks is a master key. A lock opened by many keys is a shitty lock."
>Even /pol/ has to agree this is oppressive.
Unfair perhaps. And truth be told I don't judge women for having a lot of sex, in fact trashy used up women are my special fetish. However the popular dialogue is that men must always be on the defensive on this issue when the vast majority of men don't have the privilege of ready access to a lot of sex.
>>
>>70259347
>Men can't get sex as easily as women so their promiscuity is considered an achievement. Women can easily get sex so their promiscuity is considered indulgence. To quote Confucius: "A key that opens many locks is a master key. A lock opened by many keys is a shitty lock."

This argument is gay as fuck. Just because something is difficult doesn't make it virtuous. Promiscuous men should be viewed the same as promiscuous women, however that it may be.
>>
women carry genetic material of all the men they sleep with.

this material influences the expression of future offspring, 'telegeny'.

women are cucking humanity by fucking out of wedlock, frying the divinely encrypted genome inevitably allowing for ever creeping corruption, begetting nothing but the further binding of humanity.

A cup isn't changed by what it has held; or the cup is what it has held that makes the being of the cup significant.
>>
>>70257907
It used to be that men thought "I need to work hard and be successful so I can marry a woman and have sex." Now men think "I need to pick up some slut at the bar so I can have sex." The result of this is an overall economic decline as men are no longer expected to assume a productive role. Additionally, relationships are now built initially on the premise of sexual compatibility rather than compatibility of personality. This results in a 50% divorce rate, which in turn causes the younger generation to foster a negative perception of family and the problems worsen from there.
>>
>>70259555
>Just because something is difficult doesn't make it virtuous.
I agree, but that attitude is pervasive on many topics.
"Oh you think it was a shitty movie, let's see you do better!"
"she makes $100 million a year, who are you to criticize?"
>Promiscuous men should be viewed the same as promiscuous women
For that to work men and women would have to be not just equal, but the same. That sounds ideal but it's women themselves, specifically avant-garde feminists, that argue most strongly against this position.
>>
>>70257907
>A woman's job in life is to pick a suitable mate with beneficial traits to have children with.
>A man's job is to impregnate as many women as possible to spread his D.N.A.
A woman doesnt have the luxury of chosing different men because of the amount of time a woman is pregnant for, and then the amount of time she is breastfeeding. Whereas a man could easily knock a girl up and keep traveling.
>Also if a woman gets an STD it can seriously harm the fetus with herpes of the eye and the like.
>Culturally most societies have agreed that virginity is something of great significance and should not be given away lightly.
>>
>>70257907
>that image
women confirmed for impulsive whores
>>
>>70260030

Then admire the effort, separate from the act.

>it's easier for a woman to do a good thing than a man
>it's easier for a woman to do a bad thing than a man
>>
>>70258797
The bottom part is the easiest solution. If women don't want to have sex with man-whores then they hold the right to do that. Nobody forces them on Chad's dick, but they dont want to take the responsibility for what they have done after the fact. They blame men for not wanting them anymore, instead of themselves for making themselves less desirable to men.
>>
File: teachman.jpg (36 KB, 385x400) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
36 KB, 385x400
>>70257907
>>
>>70257907
OP is right. Men who value virginity are just tiny-penis virgins themselves. Now, I gotta go make dinner for my wife's son.
>>
>>70257907
I take my cherries unpopped
>>
>>70257907
>Valuing clear skin, whether as part of religious beliefs or culture, devalues cunts who cut themselves
See how retarded your statement is?

Let me spell it out for you:
PROMISCUITY IS SELF HARM!
>>
>>70257907
If a woman is a super slut than she ain't worth the time. No one likes whores that will cheat and or be a coalburner, she does those things she is garbage. Why would I waste time and resources on a person like that?
>>
>>70257907
>being nailed by a bunch of strangers doesn't devalue women.
>>
File: 1457930520623.png (495 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457930520623.png
495 KB, 1280x720
>>70258078
>equating women with livestock
>"How does this devalue women?"

Wow /pol/, just wow.
>>
>>70260667
Again, I don't really hold this point of view myself. I'm saying that's latent in the reaction anyway, it's not exactly something people off /pol/ and probably /r9k/ tend to sit around pontificating on. For most people even if you do manage to corner them into some logical impasse on one of their attitudes, they just shrug and stick with their original assessment anyway.
>>
>>70257907
Good. Women are the reason we're in this mess with kikes overrunning society and kebab fucking everything that moves. Women should be utterly dominated.
>>
Many reasons, trust, stability, sickness etc.

The same reason we value things in all humans (not just men valuing women).
>>
>>70257907
Virginity is not something you lose by accident, or by outside circumstances outside of your control. It's a choice to lose your virginity. That's what people are valuing: a choice to remain abstinent. And no, it doesn't devalue women anymore than women preferring dates who can play an instrument devalues men.
Nice strawman argument.
>>
File: 1450744363441.jpg (65 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1450744363441.jpg
65 KB, 567x561
>>70262559
youre some kind of retard, arent you?
>>
>>70257907
You wanted sexual liberation you got it.

WHO KNEW MEN WANTED UNUSED GOODS WHEN THEY GO SHOPPING!

>Hey I opened your drink and had myself some, here, you can have it after I am done.
Nah, thats cool, I prefer an unopened drink.
>>
File: non_marital_sex2.jpg (366 KB, 1223x1541) Image search: [Google]
non_marital_sex2.jpg
366 KB, 1223x1541
>>70257907
it's the opposite, actually

women devalue themselves

virginity is a virtue, whether you're male or female
>>
>>70262832
Women are the forefront of the liberal movement, their weakness in voting and conduct is what allowed for society to decay. It's not autism to criticize weakness, men are to blame too, but women running things (Merkel) allows for society to fall.
>>
>>70257907
Why do redditors like this always feel the need to raise virgins genitalia in public? Rather than being empowering it makes you look like an obsessed pedophile in denial.

Kindly fuck off
>>
>>70262436
Nope. Saying "we should keep women in barns and eat their meat when they die" would be equating women to livestock. What >>70258078 made is called an 'analogy.' If you don't know what that is there is plenty of info on the world wide web.
>>
File: IMG_20160207_182815.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160207_182815.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>70257907
No there is a very specific reason why female promiscuity is essential and male isn't and it's been know since literally the dawn of time, easy way to explain is this (assume 100% certain pregnancy);

>man has sex with 1000 women

Who is dad? He is.

Who is mum? Each individual woman.

Reverse this;

>Woman has sex with 1000 men

Who is mum? She is.

Who is dad..? ...who knows..?

Biologically, economically and sociologically speaking a promiscuous woman has 0 value, to a man, the opposite is not true, if anything it shows ability to provide (in polygamy).

Historically you add property and inheritance to this and its X100 importance.

Another thought experiment:

Two tribes 100 men and women each, you conquer and breed with thier women and yours = + 200 purebloods and half breeds. With the opposite and your people die out in a generation.

Heres the final red pill, propaganda is meant for child and FEMALE consumption, you have long stopped watching tv, but I bet your wife or girlfriend (if you have one) has not, subvert the female lines, destroy the people. Cultural Marxism targets them first. Why do you think it's the eternal binary of pic related (normies are waking up to this clearly, no i don't know what it said) and not the otherway around?

Now who attacks a people in this way, who benefits from a rootless cattle-class of humans...

>Tldr. Op BTFO forever.
>>
>>70262436
>making analogies are the same as making things equal
Wew lad
>>
File: SexualNegotiation.png (51 KB, 1280x2086) Image search: [Google]
SexualNegotiation.png
51 KB, 1280x2086
Women are the gatekeepers of sex. Men are the gatekeepers of commitment.

The sexual game is a negotiation of sex for commitment/money.

A woman who gives away sex for nothing is a Slut. A man who gives away commitment for nothing is a Beta Orbiter. In other words, the male equivalent of a slut is a beta orbiter.

If the man desires sex more than the woman desires his commitment, the woman has the power, and the man may give up commitment to secure sex.

If the woman desires commitment more than the man desires her sex, the man has the power, and the woman may give up sex to secure commitment.
>>
>>70257907

It confers an evolutionary advantage upon a person if they don't have herpes.
>>
I don't care how much sex she's had per se. It's a warning sign that she probably doesn't think much of it and therefore is more likely to think cheating isn't so bad.
>>
>>70257907
instead of ranting about how man should be judged by the same rule, why not go against gender orthodoxia... retarded tumblr teens jeopardize the critic to gender, but I still think it's good
>>
>>70263855
>instead of ranting about this stupid shit, why not rant about some other stupid shit... blah blah tumblr
>>
>>70263387
men are the gate keepers of money...

commitment is female speak for money

just like personality, confidence etc

Women exchange sex for money

A woman who gives it away for a low price is cucking the rest of the women and reducing the price they can charge.

The cheap as fuck asian women are hated by white women because they lower the price of sex.

Prostitutes and sluts are looked down on by other women because they lower their price

Women do not give a shit about commitment unless its some how bound to a monthly payment which they need to mature.

The idea of women careing about anyhting other than money is literally less than 100 years old and an invention of movies/tv
>>
>>70262436
>female "logic"
>>
>>70264660
There are benefits of commitment besides just money.

Men can offer emotional support, men can fix things around the house, man can help them with physical labor, men can protect them, etc.

www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4avkqt/on_male_sluts_and_sexual_negotiation/
>>
>>70257907
Tell the mudshits.I dare you.
>>
>>70257907
Women with over five partners have difficulty forming deep bonds.
>>
>>70257907
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/04/07/cuckoldry-culture/
The British man is four times as likely to be cuckolded as the British woman is to be raped.
>>
>>70257907
>a womans value is in having sex

at least they admit it
>>
>>70257907
What about valuing male virginity?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.