[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to move to New Zealand Are you guys full? If not my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
I want to move to New Zealand

Are you guys full?

If not my qualifications are:

I'm white.

Have accent.

Cant stand niggers, indians, turks, any other shitskins and retarded people.

Always willing to work.

Can integrate quickly.

Love Lord of the Rings.

Can stand and dish out bantz.

Can swim in case of floods
>>
Willkommen!

We are nowhere near full. Although lots have decided to shift here. We've taken on board lots from India and China in the last 20 years but they have congregated in Auckland and Wellington. You can live in 98% of the country and never have to deal with them.

Plenty of jobs, we have to keep importing people to fill positions.

Like every country we have our problems. Some really piss me off. But I've traveled plenty and come to the realisation NZ is the best place there is.

If you've got any specific questions op I'm online for the next 30 mins, feel free to ask away.
>>
>>70257171
>>70257652

Wow Op don't trust this guy he sounds like a FUCKING creep
>>
>>70257652
how about a nice canadian boy that just wants to earn $50,000 a year and rent an apartment until he dies, is NZ good for these middle class jobs
>>
>>70257652
>We are nowhere near full

Cool thats nice to hear. Do you think it will stay like that in the lets say next 5 or so years? (In hope the world didnt explode until then) Because I have to plan everything, make some savings and such which could take a while

>>70257652
>Plenty of jobs, we have to keep importing people to fill positions.

I work in the IT sector, how developed is NZ for that?>>70257652

>come to the realisation NZ is the best place there is.

I mostly want to move to NZ because of the environment, always fall in awe when I see pictures or videos of it >ha gay
>>
>>70258262
Formatting on phone is a pita
>>
>>70257857

Yeah. I would suggest the South Island for that. Christchurch or Dunedin. Stil small by world standards but people come here for the lifestyle not to be squashed on the metro and surrounded by escaped mental patients.

NZD 40k seems to be the started salary for anything semi professional, but with skills you should be getting 65-85 easy. Rental market is going through the roof and a major problem here, housing is the biggest issue, mainly because of Chinese investors and lack of new builds. In Auckland you'll easily pay $2400 per month for an average apartment. In the South Island about half that would get you something good.

>>70258262
Unlikely well get flooded with people anytime soon. Remember most of the world considers us like Iceland, nice place to visit but too isolated to live.

IT sector is sophisticated and gets lots of tax breaks. Wth a small population we are fairly innovative in a few areas kinda like Finland.

Not surprised you mention the environment as a big factor. Every single German I've met lives hear because of the environment.
>>
>>70259706
Sounds good, where would you suggest to live then? I currently live in a city with a population of 200k so rather small

are people friendly to foreigners or should I watch out to not mention any triggerwords like kiwis?
>>
>>70257652
dont let these cunt in.
>>
>>70260878

Wellington or Christchurch are 400k. We consider them big enough places.

If you wanna try real small look into Tauranga. Napier, Nelson or Dunedin. All around the 100k mark.

All have plenty of work. Just different lifestyles. Despite the fact were a new country our larger towns are all very different from each other and offer quite different lifestyles. For instance Tauranga is total beach culture and lots of old retirees, Dunedin is Scotland 2.0 full of uni students, Wellington is hipster central. So pays to do your research.

No real issues with European immigrants. I've never heard of anything or seen any issues towards whiteys. Most people appreciate foreigners love the lifestyle and if you jump right in you'll be accepted no probs.

If you're Korean or Somali or Indian and keep to yourself, people will still grudgingly accept you. But won't go out of their way to accept you if yo don't be been to try.
>>
>>70260878

Also the Kiwi is a term of endearment. If you get off the plane and start calling yourself a kiwi people will instantly warm to you. Learn something about rugby or cricket and they'll really consider you bro tier.
>>
>>70257171

GOD DAMM YOU, YOU FUCKING COWARD! STAY IN GERMANY AND MAKE YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN.
>>
>>70262223
Alright thanks a bunch for the insight kiwianon, I'm even more interested to move now

>Learn something about rugby or cricket
Well, fuck.
>>
>>70257171
You'll fit in fine. We have Indians, but they're the cool, hard-working kind instead of the angry religious kind.

Also you can say whatever you want online without the thought police kicking down your door.
>>
>>70262367
If you napalm London or some shit Nigel, pls
>>
>>70262500
I have NZ citizenship, rarely ever go there

What kind of visa are you even getting? Do you have a job offer?
>>
>>70262582
>thought police kicking down your door.
Yeah germany is slowly turning into a big brother is watching you country

How good is the internet speed on the island?
>>
>>70262665
T bh nothing is really set in stone, I still have to make a lot of research
>>
my cousin moved 7 years ago and gets now citizenship, lives in Auckland
no problem as a german to find a job

kinda jelly
>>
>>70262857
Not great, being so far away from everywhere else makes it difficult. Companies rip us off a bit too.

It's bearable though, just probably won't be as good as you're used to.
>>
NZ has pretty high standards for immigration since it's a literal Utopia compared to 99% of Earth. You need to have a STEM degree and get a job lined up before you move in. I've been there before though, it seems pretty worth it. Nicest country I've ever been to by far, but even outside of the cities they have pretty liberal views towards gun control and overall freedom, so for the time being I'm staying in my hillbilly desert here.
>>
>>70263167
>just probably won't be as good as you're used to.

Lol Germany has like the slowest average internet speed in the world beside maybe Africa, I'm used to live with 1 MB/s so I probably wont have a problem
>>
>>70259706
i've heard its pretty but you get chewed up by mosquitos
is that just north island or is it a problem everywhere?
>>
>>70257171
HAHAHA i have a NZ passport. That's my escape plan.
>>
>>70264224

Mosquitoes no. Maybe way up north of Auckland where its subtropical. I'm in the South Island, seriously I think I've been bitten by a mozzie 3 times in the last decade.

We do have a problem with swarms of sandflies or midges. But they are only on the West Coast forests or Fjordland. You would only ever deal with them if you're tramping through epic LotR type scenery.
>>
>>70265987
Oh if in Australia everything is born to kill you, can I expect the same in NZ?
>>
In order to live in NZ you must be fanatical for two things - rugby and shagging a sheep
>>
>>70266388

No. A pitbull attack makes lead news every six months or so. Someone was taken by a shark about 3 years ago.

There's no snakes, a couple of spiders that make you sick, don't get close to seals when you see them on the beach. That's about it really. Um clutching at straws trying to think of any dangerous animal situations.
>>
>>70266587

That's why we hate the Welsh. They take our rugby players and girlfriends.
>>
>>70266587
What about S-soccer?
>>
>>70263781
They were pretty much a commie-tier welfare state up until the 90s or so

>>70266388
The land itself in NZ is out to get you senpai, it shakes off entire cities even
>>
>>70257171
Don't move to Auckland, it's just another random cosmopolitan city, barely half of people there are white and it doesn't represent real NZ.

I would suggest going to a smaller city, maybe in the south island, or a rural area (nz is small enough you can still commute to work from the country if you live semi-close)
>>
>>70267423
so if IT is ok how is software development?
currently a codemonkey but I'm working on a CS degree and plan to start working my way up through the ranks
if Trump doesn't get elected NZ is a fallback plan that I'm seriously considering
I could do IT if that's the only thing available though
also do you guys have spiders from hell like Australia does?
can't stand those things
>>
>>70267266

Yeah I'd say soccer holds interest for some people. When world cup comes around its huge. Especially on the rare occasions the All Whites get in. In the 60s and 70s was only played by Italian or Croatian immigrants, its taken a long time for people to see it anything other than a game for southern Europeans.

Most people have adopted another national or EPL team. The local league is atrociously bad, we have a team in the Australian league but they're just as pointless as us.

We only get to play against countries like Fiji and Vietnam. So its hard for people to get excited, most Kiwis couldn't even name 2 or 3 people in the national team.
>>
>>70267825

I don't enough about IT industry to give you a decent answer. Hopefully someone can pitch in. All I know is every local authority is bending over backwards trying to rebrand as an 'IT hub' all the while having little idea what that means.

An no probs with spiders. The most dangerous is the katipo which no one has ever seen. A bite from that will see you off work for a couple of days. There is the white tail spider too. One bit my granddad, he threw up and his arm got swollen, but that was about it.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.