[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the West so weak willed and immoral /pol/? Causing an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: meme.jpg (77 KB, 960x713) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
77 KB, 960x713
Why is the West so weak willed and immoral /pol/? Causing animals to suffer and die solely for pleasure is disgusting. You may's well beat a dog to death with a shovel. Here's a video by Steve-O from Jackass, surprisingly moving https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1Bc38i2ep0
>>
File: eCymtR9.png (28 KB, 834x225) Image search: [Google]
eCymtR9.png
28 KB, 834x225
Lol
>>
>>70256740
Go eat some meat balls and spaghetti you hairy backed wog
>>
>>70256740
pseudo veggie here.

Meat is expensive as fuck - but if it is served to me without prior knowledge or I see it on an insane reduction due to it being about to be thrown away then I will purchase it and eat it.
>>
>>70256740
It's true--there really isn't any ethical defense of factory farming to be offered. These actions are simply indefensible. It is unnecessary torture inflicted for profit. There isn't even an argument to be made that it's nutritionally necessary, since livestock are far, far more expensive to raise than crops that are healthier for us, anyhow.

There isn't anything rational or ethical to be said in defense of it.
>>
>>70256740
>kosher and halal slaughter
Don't you try and pin that shit on me.
>>
>>70257560
>cherry picking the one, tiny part of the whole that you can actually dispute
>ignoring the overwhelming rest of it
>lol refuted!
Doesn't really work that way, anon.
>>
Hey, meat eaters of /pol/:

Did you know that the demographic in the USA that eats the most meat is African Americans?

And that the demographic in Europe that eats the most meat is Muslims?

Sincerely,
proud vegetarian/non-religious vegan
>>
>>70257807
>cherry pick one specific slaughter method that caters to two notable religions and portray it as the norm
>accuse everyone that eats meat of engaging in this practice
Doesn't work that way anon.

You're also making the assumption I'm not opposed to factory farming and am opposed to humane farming methods.
>>
>>70258448
I'm making the assumption that the only thing you took issue to was only a tiny part of what was put in front of you. And it's not so much as an "assumption" as it is "simply what you did."

>You're also making the assumption I'm not opposed to factory farming and am opposed to humane farming methods.

The only thing I know about you, anon, is what you posted. What you posted was cherry picking. Did you post it? K, then that's what I'm goin' off of.
>>
File: br burger.jpg (59 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
br burger.jpg
59 KB, 640x480
MEAT
E
A
T
>>
>>70258882
What I posted was a statement that I'm not responsible for kosher or halal slaughter. You took this as meaning I was fine with every other practice that appeared in the video which was a wild assumption to make. Instead of making accusations based on assumed positions you should have asked for clarification if you wanted to know more about my specific views on the topic.
>>
>>70257910

I'm pretty sure chicken tendies and donner kebab barely even qualify as meat.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.