[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make a living by selling sex appeal >entire social network
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Women standards.jpg (223 KB, 1270x984) Image search: [Google]
Women standards.jpg
223 KB, 1270x984
>make a living by selling sex appeal
>entire social network inundated with narcissistic "hottie" selfies
>complain about getting "creepy" messages online

What the fuck happened to women?
>>
Too much freedom for their constant need for validation
>>
She isnt complaining, she is bragging.

>look at all the attention I get, its so creepy! (Please give me more attention.)
>>
>>70256115
ayy lmao's secretly feed on the attention
>>
Most women (and some men) crave attention and the more they get the more they want.
>>
>>70256564
I honestly wish I didn't think it was this but I can't think f another reasonable explanation
nothing else is close to logical
>>
>trying to make sense of what women say
>>
>>70256115
>What the fuck happened to women?
we gave them rights and took away their responsibilities
>>
What the fuck happened to men that they are going to send creepy messages to any woman showing that shows a bit of skin? What makes you think that just because she makes a living by selling sex appeal, that she wants some random ugly dude sending her messages about what he wants.

I don't have people sending messages to me on facebook to ask creepy messages about cars and machines despite me being a mechanic, nor would I reply to such messages.

Why should she have to endure retards sending her creepy messages because of her profession? I thought we were better than muslim fucks who go insane when they see a woman who isn't covered in at least 4 layers of curtains.
>>
>>70257103

This message brought to you by Future Cucks of Sweden, and Cuckshed Inc.
>>
by creepy she means ugly and/or poor
>>
People started caring about their opinions. Just remember you don't get what you want, only what you deserve. Generations of men worshiping women has caused this.
>>
>>70257234
Do you have any argument against what I said?

Fuck, these flags only did harm.

>indian posts, immediate poo in loo spamming
>swede posts, immediate cuck posts and "hullo ahmed"
>turk posts immediate roach spam

vent your opinion and people rather attack your flag than your argument
>>
File: brotier.jpg (204 KB, 1054x1028) Image search: [Google]
brotier.jpg
204 KB, 1054x1028
>>70256115
>What the fuck happened to women?

Comfort.

Through hard work, men have invented themselves into obsolescence. Western men especially are seen as scum, because they have made so much progress in the last 100 or so years, that women just bank on the government and can treat men like shit.

For all of its faults, the third world's women still see men as an investment.

I've often thought about starting a service that connects Western men to cool/goodlooking women from the East.

The girl that I'm seeing is from the East and sees me and treats me as a bit above her, which I try to play down because I don't like that kind of treatment.

As a Sikh man, I feel bad from my white friends who have to put up with scummy women in Canada. My best friend is a good looking white guy and he gets the most entitled women I've ever seen.

Seriously, white guys need to look else where if they ever wanna start a family. Western women are not the way to go if you value starting a family.
>>
>>70257679
Ever wonder why women were told to cover up for centuries, fag?
>>
>>70256115
>People enjoy positive attention and seek it
>People do not enjoy negative attention and avoid it
>Therefore anyone seeking positive attention deserves negative attention
What the fuck happened to your ability to think clearly?
>>
>>70256564
this.

TRP 101
>>
the internet

4chan is the flipside of the same shit for men, don't kid yourself
>>
>>70257832
Because retards like you go crazy when you see a bit of skin?

I don't see what separates you from niggers and arabs anon. They also seem to have problems controlling their urges

Actually i don't know if it can be called that. what sane person would find an attractive woman on the internet and think "yeah, she totally wants me to send her a bunch of creepy messages".
>>
>>70259197
Yes anon we are real men not scared pussies like you that actually looks away when a girl says "you pervert".
>>
>>70259197
This is what happens when you live in white, Christian, patriarchal, heteronormative, cisgender, Western society.
>>
>>70257103
>What the fuck happened to men
Nothing happened to them. 50 years ago you grandad did the same whistling and cheering at good ass swinging through the bar. Just net happened and entire world became a bar and every action participation and public exposure was increased by x1000 times.
>>
>>70259325
Wait, are you actually telling me sending a woman creepy messages on facebook makes you manlier?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>70257103
How much do you lube your drive shaft?
>>
>>70256115
>Social media enabling this peasant wench
>consider me triggered
>>
>>70256115
Because her face is just ugly enough that evey guy thinks he has a chance.
>>
>>70256115

80% of her face is forehead and chin goddamn
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
Damn creepy
>>
File: 47.jpg (45 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
45 KB, 1080x1080
>>70256564
/thread
>>
>>70256115
is there anything worse than a woman with a fivehead, high cheekbones and iron jaw?
>>
>>70259593
Astute, Igor.
>>
>>70262270
This is exactly what I thought. She sure has an ugly face.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.