[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thunderf00t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
>makes fun of people because they are religious
>talks like a retard
>looks like a hobo
>has a crazed obsession with Anita Sarkesian to the point where every time she makes a video, he immediately responds
Is he autistic?
>>
>>70254511

Yes
>>
>>70254511
You can't be a scientist without being an autist
>>
He BTFO that annoying elevator feminist.
>>
>>70254579

We wuz KagZs
>>
>>70254511

Being that disheveled would trigger true autists far too much so, no, he's just an asshole, not an autistic asshole.
>>
>>70254511

>makes fun of morons and debunks them in minute detail
>talks based as fuck
>looks mean anything? hitler has a stupid moustache yet everyone rides his dick here
>has a crazed obsession with putting a lying cunt in her place and fight against the SJW cucks
>is also a nuclear scientist so probs yes.
>>
>>70254687
>he's just an asshole

found the triggered feminist.
>>
He's an okay guy but the way he speaks is really annoying
>>
>>70254511
>Is he autistic?
Most scientists are somewhere between normal and autistic.
>>
>>70254610
Or intelligent. How's continuation school treating you?
>>
>>70254511
Feminism ruined what he loved most, atheism+ and takes out that anger on Anita.
>>
>>70254511

He ignores the rape of europe to talk about fuckin feminism. He's a coward.
>>
>>70254511
>>makes fun of people because they are religious
Makes fun of religious people who spew retarded shit like creationism, intelligent design, and pseudo science
>>talks like a retard
A brit?
>>looks like a hobo
K
>>has a crazed obsession with Anita Sarkesian to the point where every time she makes a video, he immediately responds
Because she's like a religious retard who spews nonsense

Sounds like you don't event watch his videos
>>
>>70254511
I don't know this guy but come on
Hippie hairstyle and casual suit, that screams autism
>>
>>70254511
>Is he autistic?
Probably, but he can be kinda based sometimes.
>>
>>70254511
Probably. but that's not a bad thing. Also he hates Islam so that's nice.
>>
>>70254511
hes not making fun of religous people but creationists.
nothing wrong with being religious, everything wrong with being a creationist.
>>
he is a nuclear physicist. He has accomplished more than you ever will OP
>>
>>70254511
I agree with his views and even like him, but fuck, that voice. I can't even describe it. It's like his tongue is slightly paralysed or something.
>>
>>70255145

He has made videos on it before and he HATES islam
>>
>>70254511
>Is he autistic?
Don't know.

But he is a hypocrite....repeatedly making fun of religion
and then speaks of Karma
>>
>>70258086
>Karma
eh-hm, eh-hm, eh-hm
>>
>>70254511
He is literally a Jew.
>>
File: 1457645162222.jpg (212 KB, 1248x1615) Image search: [Google]
1457645162222.jpg
212 KB, 1248x1615
>>70254511
what if i told you that powerful groups have the ability to know who is most likely to commit crimes?

What if I told you that instead of inhumanely killing them, they instead use them to commit said crimes against their enemies ?

Black Lives Matter, Gamer Gayt, Transracial, Transexual.

You probably call them psyops, and thats what they are.

Why do you think we are here ?
https://youtu.be/W1vrbHj3WtE
>>
Yes, autistic and pseudo-intellectural fedora.
>>
Thunderf00t is great.

He puts feminists in their place and doesnt afraid of anything.
>>
>>70258333
>pseudo-intellectural
You know he's an actual scientist who does real scientific work, right? He's not just a youtube atheist like CultofDusty or banana boy
>>
>>70254813
Its a troll, he honestly isn't making a point. You should get used to this, many many threads aren't serious at all. they're usually short sited opinions that are shouted out to get people riled up.
>>
I'm waiting for all the butthurt and his eventual suicide when anita finally succeeds in using her SJW connections to get him fired from his job. How long does he think he can continue to harrass (I use this word in the SJW sense) anita? She works at google and Twitter now, ffs.
>>
>>70259353
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=p5TMmxlsLN8
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.