[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw a lot of comments about Martin Shkreli being a good guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 8NoqtbsA.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
8NoqtbsA.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
I saw a lot of comments about Martin Shkreli being a good guy but the same amount of comments about him being a bad guy so I want to know what /pol thinks of him.
>>
He's a young, white-ish, successful businessman, so naturally /pol/ will think he's great.
>>
>>70252707
catholic too
>>
He's dumb.
>>
>>70252707
he didnt actually do anything that bad

dont fall for the memes
>>
Effective business man, very managerial. If I owned a company I would love to hire him if I needed to fire a bunch of people or do other difficult tasks and have someone be willing to take the blame for it.
He does that quite well, that guy will always have a top job.
>>
>>70252707
>Shkreli
>white

Fuck off.

The man the dictionary definition of a usurious Jew. He creates nothing of value, just buys things that other people have made and increases the price.

He is an antithesis to freedom, whiteness, and virtue.
>>
>>70252547
He's autism: the CEO.
>>
>>70252547
He's a sociopathic piece of shit.
If everybody or even 10% of the population was like him the civilzation would simply not exist.
He is basically the merchant without the jewishness.
>>
From the newspapers, he's an asshole. When you watch his stream and shit, he's a douchebag, but not as bad as the news makes him out to be.
>>
>>70252547
He was scapegoated over a misinterpretation and witchunt by media which evolved into goverment having to step in to make sure everything is under control.

there was an outrage because the LGBT crowd tought the medicine that was raised price on cured aids (they literally believed this), when in reality it had nothing to do with aids at all.
All the attention that surrounds him is coincidences and chain reactions set off by retards who thought they finally found proof the BigPharma did something unethical and everyone bandwagoned it.

all in all, he's an okay guy and he literally did nothing wrong.
>>
File: gs.jpg (61 KB, 640x595) Image search: [Google]
gs.jpg
61 KB, 640x595
>>70252547
seems alright. plus autism.
>>
>>70252547

He looks like a pedo, whoever he is.
>>
/pol/ loves jews
>>
>>70252547
Anyone who needs the drug gets it. The price increase is to fund reasearch into the rare disease.

He seems alright.
>>
>>70253312
he isn't jewish though m8.
>>
>>70252547
He's okay for an Albozerg.

Though everybody who does some harm to USA is okay in my book.
>>
>>70252913
He increased the price because it was an old, bad drug and he wanted to get some R&D money to produce a new, better one. Anyone that couldn't afford it, could get it for free. In fact he gave 60% of it away for free.
>>
>>70252547
>I need a board full of strangers to tell me what to think
>>
>>70253449
This. He literally did nothing wrong and him raising the price of the drug would've never been a news story if he wasn't already famous from buying that wu-tang album.
>>
>>70252547

good capitalist. decent survivalist.
>>
>>70252547
Abosulutely based, I love this guy.

The media painted him all wrong, just look up videos on youtube where he redpills retards on how the pharma industry really works and how he's actually helping people.
I'll drop one of many here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMwcnIhfN_U
>>
>>70253593
the real reason it became a news story is because they tought the medicine cured /halted hiv/aids
>>
>>70252547
He's pretty based but he got his money from jewish investors
>>
>>70253362

heh...
>>
I love Marty.
>>
>>70252547
Check out his youtube channel and decide for yourself.
>>
>>70252547
I don't dislike martin but his fans are the biggest betas. They worship him like he's some God when really he's just a pretty smart guy who has made some poor choices. You should his fans when they get on cam with him, exactly how you would picture them. He's overhyped as shit but I don't think he's evil or anything.
>>
He took on Big Pharmaceutical companies and was beating them. Only reason he got arrested was because he took them on.
>>
He is person who successfully abused a broken system. Which makes him a perfect villain and that is what the media is interested in.
Many successful people have done way worse things than he did and most got away with it.
>>
>>70254013
>big pharma
>ran to fda over mannkind pharma after shorting their stock

He's a market manipulator who tries to bankrupt tiny biopharm companies so he can make a quick buck. See, this is what I mean by his fans, they are clueless betas.
>>
Situation with arguments from both sides summed up:

The fuck Shkreli side - Targets rare disease drugs and raises the prices to ensure a windfall profit

Suck Shkreli's dick side- buys drugs that treat rare diseases, raises the price and puts the profit into research and development, as shown by the losses the company have suffered rather than a profit as of recent times.

I don't have an established opinion because I wouldn't claim to be nearly smart enough to analyse the whole situation like some faggots here.
>>
>>70254599
Might add that his company is not an exception and that outrageous drug prices are way too common anyway.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.