[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he delusional or just shameless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 31sun2web-articleLarge.jpg (51 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
31sun2web-articleLarge.jpg
51 KB, 600x599
Why is he still competing? He's been polling lower than almost any other Republican for basically the entirety of the race, the best he's done is win his home state and come in second in NH, and worst of all, he could literally win 100% of the remaining delegates and still not get the nomination.

It's clear that his only path to the nomination is through the convention, but even then why would delegates choose him over someone like say, Ryan or Romney? Second, does he really feel no shame knowing that he wants to win despite getting the least amount of votes? Then he has the gall to say that Trump and Cruz should rally behind him.

The only thing he says in defense is that he polls best against Clinton, but why does he think he'll win when he alienates millions of spiteful Trump/Cruz voters?

I thought Bernie was nuts, but this guy must think he's the second coming of Jesus or something. How do we get rid of him?
>>
JEEZ OH MAN
>>
>>70252502
Yeah, fuck this idiot.
>eliminated mathmaticly, still won't drop out
These guys can waste money with the best of 'em.
>>
File: sqrl-reuters.jpg (76 KB, 908x920) Image search: [Google]
sqrl-reuters.jpg
76 KB, 908x920
THIS IS JUST NUTS
>>
GOLLY GEE WILLIKERS
>>
>>70252502
He knows he won't win, he's running on behalf of the establishment republicans because he's taking votes from Trump.
>>
>>70252502
Wait till the GOP makes him or Jeb the nominee then we'll see who's laughin
>>
>>70254215
Clearly not the GOP's voter base.
>>
This is fun!! It will teach kids how we elect a president and keep them from watching tentacle anime ~ John Kasich
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>70252502

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

AT LEAST HE'S AN ADULT!

HE WON'T TAKE THE LOW ROAD TO THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN THE LAND!
>>
File: 1437168066411.png (164 KB, 984x722) Image search: [Google]
1437168066411.png
164 KB, 984x722
>>70254281
mmmmmm tentacles
>>
he is likely getting a large payout to stay in the race from the establishment
>>
is it true that his 66 ohio delegates would go to second place (trump) if he drops out?

if that's the case then he will never drop out because his d'owners wouldn't want him to
>>
>>70252502

Unless he is the backup if Cruz implodes.
>>
>>70252502
he's not spending his own money
>>
>>70254494
this
>>
>>70254876
He's not even relevant at this point, though. Cruz is the only actual competitor to Trump now, and if he implodes I highly doubt Kasich will be able to stop Trump from getting 1237.
>>
>>70252502
C'mon, don't you want to give old Gil your vote for President?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.