[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you realize that Trump has only won only 37 percent of Republican
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 400x266
tfw you realize that Trump has only won only 37 percent of Republican votes nationwide

tfw you realize most of the country isn't even Republican

tfw you actually start losing by embarrassing amounts because voters don't like you
>>
>>70252280

Drumpf is a mess.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x1136
only the haters and the losers vote for him
>>
And yet he's won over half the delegates.
>>
So if any Republican candidate is fighting an uphill battle again the Democrat majority. what is Cruz's appeal to Democrats?

Or are you saying both will lose, but one would lose harder than the other?
>>
So if any Republican candidate is fighting an uphill battle again the Democrat majority, what is Cruz's appeal to Democrats?

Or are you saying both will lose, but one would lose harder than the other?
>>
File: turnout.jpg (107 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
turnout.jpg
107 KB, 1024x576
>>70252280
whatever
>>
>>70252783

Yes, trump is a loser. That is what I'm saying.
>>
>>70252858
>>70252783
Don't let this mistake happen again, Achmed
>>
>>70252925
And most of those republicans voted against trump
>>
File: trumpmiddle.jpg (42 KB, 495x494) Image search: [Google]
trumpmiddle.jpg
42 KB, 495x494
>tfw OP is a faggot and they only counted the amount of voters in the primaries.
>>
>>70252783
Cruz would lose hard. Ideological pure conservatism doesn't really have wide appeal. Bernie especially would destroy him.

Trump would win over centrists and at the very least give the Democrat a run for their money. Kasich or someone similar would probably be ideal for Democrats, he's centrist and a cuck so he wouldn't fight them hard, but he still has a R next to his name so he can be demonized as a fascist
>>
>>70253049
Yes, that is how things work when you start with a dozen candidates.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 300x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 300x373
>>70252280
You had me at cheese. Vote Cruz!
>>
>>70253227
but if trump can't win over republicans in Wisconsin, how can he win the rest of America?
>>
37%? nice bait. he is over 50% nationwide.
>>
>>70252280
>Tfw Reddit shills can't greentext
>>
>>70252783
>what is Cruz's appeal to Democrats?

He has none. He's only been able to skate this far because Trump absorbs 99% of the incoming damage from the left. He's a tank build. If he were gone, squishy little Cruz would get gang raped by the media and he'd be finished before you could say "natural born citizen".
>>
>>70252280

Man, /pol/ really goes to shit once school gets out.

All morning is really good shit. Once 3PM comes it's all downhill until late. Watch as the Liberal, Communist, racemixing, and anti-trump threads pop right up when school gets out.

I know this because I am a loser and have been on /pol/ all day since I woke up. I don't watch TV so wtf.
>>
File: Proud Liberal.png (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Proud Liberal.png
6 KB, 225x225
>>70252280
Nice greentext cunt, is r/4chan nice this time of year? Fuck off.
>>
>>70255020
>He's a tank build. If he were gone, squishy little Cruz would get gang raped by the media and he'd be finished before you could say "natural born citizen".

Lol this. First off, I think the only reason Cruz has won any states is because he has had overwhelming establishment support in those states, and they also obviously rigged votes.

Ted Cruz has faced essentially zero criticism in the media. If it comes down to Cruz vs. Clinton, then the media is going to nuke Cruz into oblivion. It's mind boggling that Sean Hannity thinks Cruz stands a iota of a chance at winning the general election. The fact that he can't take down Trump when Trump gets blasted by the media 24/7 shows how crappy and unlikable Cruz is.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.