[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a Woman's Body
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 34
File: is the spider the dad tho.jpg (50 KB, 599x363) Image search: [Google]
is the spider the dad tho.jpg
50 KB, 599x363
How can you defend this, /pol/?
>>
>>70251986
i don't understand what this cartoon is trying to say
>>
>>70251986
>Is the spider the dad tho
Had me kekkin anon
>>
>>70251986
The dad is a black male inmate of a male only section or different prison obviously.
>>
File: troi ass.gif (2 MB, 393x289) Image search: [Google]
troi ass.gif
2 MB, 393x289
if you believe life begins at conception and that a foetus has all the rights of a full grown baby, and if the woman was the one who unilaterally decided upon and got the abortion, then the woman and the doctor conspired to commit murder and are the only two people involved

i am pro choice anyway, but I at least do the opposition the courtesy of understanding their core argument despite the fact that i disagree with them
>>
>>70252166
or maybe the dad is black so there is no dad to begin with?
>>
File: 1458154817207.jpg (41 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
1458154817207.jpg
41 KB, 688x456
>the woman hires the doctor to commit infantcide
>the doctor actually commits the murder, the absolute mad woman
>yet the father is the one that should be punished

LOVE this meme! ;^)
>>
>>70251986
>Break the law
>get arrested
what's your point?
>>
File: 2000dense.png (491 KB, 442x600) Image search: [Google]
2000dense.png
491 KB, 442x600
>>70251986

>woman gets pregnant
>if woman doesn't want it she has an abortion - no consequences
>if a dad doesn't want it he is forced to pay alimony for the rest of his life

Also:
>WOMEN ARE NOT PUNISHED
>SURGEONS WHO CARRY OUT THE PROCEDURE ARE

Who writes this crap?
>>
What if the dad said don't get an abortion I want the kid?
>>
>>70251986
>conspiring to commit crime
>not illegal

If abortion was illegal, then the dad should be prosecuted too... Unless he had no idea she was going to kill a child
>>
>my feelings trump rules and laws and shit
Get outta here.
>>
File: BabyReactionFace.jpg (19 KB, 389x388) Image search: [Google]
BabyReactionFace.jpg
19 KB, 389x388
>The Dad.

Surely because it's a woman's body and a woman's choice to have the abortion (which we're assuming is illegal), why should the father of the child be punished for a decision in which he is not a party to?
>>
>>70251986
you can't say it's a women's choice/issue and then demand responsibility from the father you just condemned as being not relevant to the situation because it's "your body"

It's always funny when you encounter someone pro-choice and actually try to have reasonable discourse with them. They ALWAYS, ALWAYS end up looking like complete pieces of scum and have to back down from their position bit by bit.
>>
Dads are already punished in real life.
>>
>>70252176
And how do the opposition justify this with rape victims?
>>
>>70252058
>My body my choice
>Except if it's something bad, then is your fault
>>
>>70252291
>wanting to continue his white bloodline

He goes to jail for being a bad goy.
>>
>>70252467
they dont

which is one of the reasons i am pro choice, because logically the pro life argument allows for no exceptions in cases of rape and incest
>>
>>70252291
Then he obviously views the woman as a baby machine who wants her to drop her future career as the ceo of a multibillion dollar tech company to be barefoot kn the kitchen for the rest of her life, and should be imprisoned and chemically castrated for thought crimes. Get it, goy?
>>
>>70251986
the father has no say in abortions
>>
Am I the only who is prochoice but still thinks abortion is killing?
>>
>>70251986

The woman decided to get pregnant and changed her mind.

"The Dad" had nothing to do with the murder of his woman's son.
>>
>>70251986
i'm sorry i believe the saying is "MY BODY MY CHOICE"
>>
>>70252291
>What if the dad said don't get an abortion I want the kid?

Perhaps put him through 9 months of shit culminating in hours of excruciating agony so he can "empathize"?
>>
>>70252558
>because logically the pro life argument allows for no exceptions in cases of rape and incest

so why is that a problem?

there is nothing wrong with being pro-life with the exception where the woman had no way to consent, when the baby would be a genetically fucked up monster or when the mother's life is in danger
>>
File: wage_gap_comic_1_.png (88 KB, 600x1520) Image search: [Google]
wage_gap_comic_1_.png
88 KB, 600x1520
>MY BODY MY CHOICE
>EXCEPT WHEN IT ISN'T CONVENIENT FOR ME ANYMORE. THEN IT'S PATRIARCHY.

who writes this stupid shit?
>>
>>70251986
this is possibly the most retarded caricature I have ever seen. congrats.
>>
>>70251986
>Mother doesn't need the father's consent to abort the baby. If the father wants the baby and the mother doesn't, she can legally get rid of it.
>However, If the father doesn't want the baby, but the mother does, she doesn't need the father's consent to drain his bank account for child support + alimony.

Why does the "Dad" get fucked in virtually every single scenario?
>>
>>70251986
The father literally has no say when it comes to abortion.
>>
File: peter goes for a cycle.gif (1 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
peter goes for a cycle.gif
1 MB, 360x270
>>70252812
>there is nothing wrong with being pro-life with the exception where the woman had no way to consent, when the baby would be a genetically fucked up monster

if you agree to abortion in either of those cases you are still committing murder

>or when the mother's life is in danger

in this case you are committing a murder to save the life of another

if you believe the following
>abortion is murder
>murder is wrong
>therefore abortion is wrong

then logically there can be no exceptions to this rule unless there is a form of abortion which is not murder, or if there are certain circumstances where murder is less immoral than the alternative

any "pro-life" person who claims to favour abortion in the cases you have outlined simply doesnt believe what they otherwise claim to believe, or cant follow the logic of their own position
>>
>>70251986
Men have no legal rights on the feotus and no social power either as it's seen as the woman's choice entirely, yet he should be to blame?
>>
if the father was involved in the abortion, he is an accomplice and should also be trailed for murder
>>
>>70252784
Boo boo, you gain a little weight, you miss your period, and you get an epidural.

Women make a mountain out of a molehill
>>
>>70253178
if the baby is a serious treat to the health of the mother i think the mother can bill the baby in self defense. mind you that this is like less than 1% of abortions.

http://www.abortionfacts.com/facts/8
http://liveactionnews.org/abortion-ever-necessary-save-life-mother/
>>
>>70251986
>>70252058
>my body
>not my responsibility
>>
>>70252058

That men should be pinch-criminals, charged and convicted of crimes females commit.
>>
None of you got it.

Obviously the cell labeled 'Dad' is empty because there is no child.
>>
File: anderson.png (582 KB, 666x507) Image search: [Google]
anderson.png
582 KB, 666x507
>>70251986

If there's no punishment for doing something illegal is it truly illegal?
>>
>>70252263
Liberals... duh
>>
File: feminismtoday.jpg (214 KB, 1086x807) Image search: [Google]
feminismtoday.jpg
214 KB, 1086x807
>>70251986
If there are two partners that own a business and they hire an employee that cannot be fired because of labour law protection and one of them goes ahead and hires a hitman to kill the employee, then the partner that commissioned the hit and the hitman rightly deserve to go to jail. The partner that did not commission the hit, but was part of the hiring process should rightfully walk.

Wtf is wrong with these people?

Also, 3 things that bother me about this cartoon other than the thing I pointed out:
1) They use women in both the place of the doctor and the mother, instead calling her "the woman", which further hammers away at the victim complex that women are attributed in society, despite having cushier lives than men on average. Then they use the word "The Dad" to describe the man, further hurting the image that fathers have in society as "scumbags" and the emptiness also helps the image of the father figure as the one that abandons.

2) Why would they have the fucking father in the same jail as the women? Do they realize that jails are sexually segregated?

3) Most of the world's doctors are men and ESPECIALLY the ones that performed illegal abortions in backalleys. In fact, Gloria Steinem talks about the fact that she got an abortion in Brtiain by a man. Men take more chances with the law on average and are more likely to be doctors, which means that if you were to get an abortion, it would be at the hands of a man.

Fuck this cartoon, fuck Americans, fuck Donald Trump and, perhaps most of all, FUCK WESTERN FEMINISTS!
>>
>>70253566
Stop trying to use logic on their feelings
>>
>>70252784
woman detected.
>>
>>70253178
If the woman dies, the baby may likely die as well. It's a situation where one has to live and one has to die or a worst case where both will die. It's a tough situation but doing nothing does no good either.

Getting rid of undesirables is just a means of eugenics. i.e do you want to bring another mentally retarded child into the world that will never be financially independent and will be a burden on the shoulder of the parents and/or the state for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>70251986
Only if the dad, preformed the abortion without the mother agreeing. Suprise coat hanger honey! Ziiiing!
>>
>>70252330
I dont have a clear vision of how laws work. If a man stole money - to feed his family- with his wife's approval/knowledge, and got caught later, would the wife be punished ??
If yes, then the father should be punished for an abortion he apporved of. If no, then he's not guilty.
>>
Does anyone have the pic that says "housing for women who can't pay child support / housing for men who can't pay child support"?

For women it's social housing, for men it's prison.
>>
>>70253685

this is bullshit, saying that the emotions of women dont matter will never sort the issue. women want abortions because they are seen as individuals, and as equals as men. If a man has sex with a woman, gets pregnant, and the man walks away, the woman has no safety, if she is just an individual equal to the man. Thats the root of why women want abortions. if we dont address this issue then women will never gave up their "abortion rights". Women have to be recognized as different than man, women need to be always under the protection of a man, either the father or the husband.
>>
File: 1133731005401.jpg (63 KB, 450x340) Image search: [Google]
1133731005401.jpg
63 KB, 450x340
>>70251986
consent to the act
consent to the consequences

is eating shit for 9months that fucking hard?!
>>
>>70253178
This x 1000. I'm tired of others giving the exceptions.
Really the only exception would be if you know for sure both would die, and removing the child from the womb would save the mother, even if the child might not survive.
However, this isn't abortion, as much as separating two people. Similar to separating conjoined twins.
>>
>>70254117
man has it much easier than woman in that situation, he can always bail, while woman is stuck with the baby and the stigma. women are much more easy to manipulate than man. as long as we dont admit that women are weaker than man, mentally and physically, we will never make any progress
>>
File: sumdadsleave.jpg (70 KB, 599x363) Image search: [Google]
sumdadsleave.jpg
70 KB, 599x363
>>70251986
>>
It's funny cause the mom can get an abortion if she doesn't want the baby, but if the dad doesn't want it then he's still on the hook for child support and possibly alimony.

Of course I wouldn't expect women to realize they're being hypocritical because they're fucking retarded.
>>
>>70252058
Hen women accidently becomes pregnant and are forced into having an abortion due to not being able to afford to keep the baby, the father gets off Scotfree
>>
>>70251986
A woman has a right to bodily autonomy but should not use her rights to get rid of the rights of others. This counts for the unborn's right to life as well.
>>
>>70251986
>The woman
The artist uses "woman" here instead of "mother" to imply the fetus was not yet alive, and therefore she was simply a woman with a growth in her stomach. This puts emotional distance between her and the aborted fetus, and therefore the crime.

>The dad
Notice the dissonance.
The artist uses "dad" instead of "man" to appeal to the viewer's sense of morality, that a mother and father must always be held responsible in a crime involving their son or daughter.
But by using the word "woman" the author has already suggested there was no offspring to begin with, and no crime had been committed.

The author must argue with herself a lot.
>>
>>70252058
You don't understand memetic symbolism, leaf? No wonder your country is a joke
>>
>>70251986
>>70254618
As for the comic, pro-life institutions don't support punishing the woman but only the doctor. If it was done without a doctor, the people involved in perpetrating it are.
>>
>>70254682
There is no dad if she had an abortion. That's why it's empty.
>>
File: thenakedtimehd1010.jpg (281 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
thenakedtimehd1010.jpg
281 KB, 1440x1080
>>70253685
>>
>>70254682
That is a great point, fucking kikes man.
>>
Men have zero choice in this matter.

Fuck you.
>>
The dad is a spider?

Or he was killed by the spider?

Also, why is the inside of his cell door labeled? Doesn't he know he is the dad? And who "The woman?" Is the the mother? Why is she labeled "woman" and he is labeled "dad"?
>>
File: 1422774343318.jpg (270 KB, 1384x701) Image search: [Google]
1422774343318.jpg
270 KB, 1384x701
>>70251986
>not wanting spider children
>>
>>70252467
>Killing someone else just because someone committed a crime against you
Most pro-life except rape anyway.
>>
>>70254618
It's a pretty simple situation.

When the woman consented to sex, she consented to the potentiality of pregnancy, whether birth control was used or not. Because she knew that pregnancy was the natural result of intercourse, that birth control is not fool proof and could have just not had sex if she didn't want the risk.

If responsibility is going to exist, that means not killing the most innocent party.
>>
>>70251986
If the dad doesn't want the child why are they forced to pay for it? If the mother doesn't want it, she can just kill it and the dad has no say.
>>
>>70252467
>someone commits a crime against you
>you kill their children

Pretty sure justice doesn't work that way. The rapist should go to jail. His kid didn't do anything wrong and shouldn't be put to death.
>>
>>70251986
Retardation: The Picture
>>
File: mousefight copy.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
mousefight copy.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
>>70254976
Literally all my thoughts.
>>
>>70254325
Underrated
>>
>>70254682
>the woman and the dad
kek

I did not notice that.
>>
>>70255005
>your water breaks
>you go to the hospital to deliver
>push
>hundreds of baby spiders crawl out.
>>
>>70251986
creating life is not a crime
ending one is
>>
File: .....gif (3 MB, 280x358) Image search: [Google]
.....gif
3 MB, 280x358
>We should give non American citizens constitutional rights.
>But not children because they're not "Born" yet despite being a living being created here on the U.S. of A.
Liberals kill me with this retarded think.
>"TRUMP IS IGNORING THE CONSTITUTION!!!...That doesn't apply to non citizens"
>"Babies are nothing more than a lump of meat and a mass of cells, stop being such a sensitive pussy!"
>>
>>70253799
Checked
Or a kick in the stomach straight down the stairs.
>>
>>70253273
>>70253448
>>70253996
>>70254321
Don't you have industries and lives to ruin?
>>
>>70252667
no
are you also for the death penalty and assisted suicide?
i am
>>
File: babesmile.jpg (9 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
babesmile.jpg
9 KB, 236x236
>>70254325
>>
>>70256090
Even horrible soul sucking harpies have to take a break from destroying the lives of everyone they know and love every once in a while.
>>
>>70251986

Remember

>MY BODY MY RULES

The dad has absolutely no fucking say in it it seems. It's funny how they seem to drop that context and flip the situation around the male as always. The male can beg for her NOT to get abortion and she still can and will.

I don't think abortion should be illegal, but if it's going to be legal the father should have a legal say in it too.
>>
>>70252250
Humungous keks
>>
>>70251986
Seems fair, considering keeping the baby against the man's wishes would've cost him 18 years of money.
>>
>warn your unborn baby it is trespassing on your property
>if it doesn't leave you're allowed to shoot it
>>
>woman decides to keep it or not
>somehow the woman is not responsible for this decision

It's a lose/lose situation for men, but we already knew that.
>>
>>70252214
Anyone got that pic where the black race started without a father? It was a "we wuz kangs" thing with a 4chan comment to the side.
>>
>>70251986
>the doctor
>gentile
>female
>>
Why do i feel people are trying to punish me for having a dick?
>>
File: satanic merchant.jpg (27 KB, 364x421) Image search: [Google]
satanic merchant.jpg
27 KB, 364x421
>>70253448
>bill the baby
>>
>>70254594
>when a male accidentally gets a woman pregnant and she can't afford it and decides to keep it he is required to forfeit a large portion of his income or be imprisoned

ftfy
>>
>>70257412
Oy vey, rent isn't free you know...
>>
>>70251986
Men and women are in different prisons. Also, they would have to find the nigger first.
>>
>>70255545
>not wanting to mate with a sexy arachne, which gives birth to hundreds, if not thousands of aryan children. Because arachne are never shitskins.
>>
>>70251986
Honestly abortion should be a much more serious ordeal. It should label you for the rest of your life. Both father and mother should be punished for it, they're both responsible and the father should be more responsible because men are expected and are more capable of having some god damned sense.
>>
The way this works now men have zero say in whether of not the women keeps the baby or has a abortion. If he has nothing to do with the process then he cannot share any guilt from it.
>>
>>70257947
What if the man wants to keep the baby and raise it himself, but he has no fucking say in it? Men are not involved in the process at all. I don't see why they should get punished.
>>
>>70252667
>>70256282
you guys are not alone
abortion leads to lower crime rates and less broken households, only liberals and Our Greatest Allies would be opposed to them.
>>
>>70258184
Because kikes ensure femininists get away with any "muh feelz" shit they want, especially if it's against innocent white men, and so long as it never touches the Jews.
>>
>>70252948
the art style for this comic is adorable imo fampai
>>
>>70252058
The dad received the death penalty.
>>
File: gooby.png (185 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
gooby.png
185 KB, 300x300
>>70258352
>>
>>70253803
Techinally, the wife could be jailed for harboring a criminal, but that if the wife admits to knowing about the theft.
>>
>>70252419
>why should the father of the child be punished for a decision in which he is not a party to?
Same reason society has alimony in no-fault divorce.
>>
File: tf thank god for the rain.jpg (94 KB, 460x705) Image search: [Google]
tf thank god for the rain.jpg
94 KB, 460x705
>>70251986
Just saying i do think its fucked up there's a lot of fuckers that'll "hit it and quit it" with zero consideration and i dislike the attitude of putting 100% blame the women are stupid meme and none on the "player" who fucks bitches without condoms or dates a girl for a few months, fuckers her bareback and just bails. People who do that shit should be looked down upon but during my warehouse days i knew a lot of those mother fuckers and they just high-fived each other saying "AYE I GOTTA FEW KIDS BUT I DONT KNOW THEM HA" they're fucking degenerates.

There's a lot of mother fuckers who do that shit, fuck a girl and just leave her once he gets bored with her and that shit creates a women who has no choice but to love a parasite of a human being that'll likely end up shitty. Fucking i see so many students that have single mothers and it makes me depressed. Fuck.
>>
>>70253178
>or if there are certain circumstances where murder is less immoral than the alternative

At the risk of sounding like I'm trying to be edgy, this is essentially my reasoning.

Capital punishment is also murder, but is morally acceptable because of the circumstances surrounding it. Military troops in combat also commit murder, but likewise, it is considered acceptable because it is in the service of your nation.

So murder does indeed have exceptions to its status as a bad thing to do. As such, it can be argued that it is justifiable to perform an abortion if the death of the baby in question can be considered to be justifiable, such as if the child is a deformed abomination, for example.
>>
>>70258426
kek
>>
>>70253666
>fuck Donald Trump
calm down there, satan
you're supposed to be on our side
>>
>>70251986
I don't think abortion should be illegal.
>>
File: mcsim.png (23 KB, 598x417) Image search: [Google]
mcsim.png
23 KB, 598x417
>>70259700
You didn't address the spider, Dr. Dubbs.
>>
File: comic.jpg (352 KB, 1126x1799) Image search: [Google]
comic.jpg
352 KB, 1126x1799
>>70252250
Ehehehe
>>
>>70257882
>having sex with spider-girls
Why? Do you want to ruin your purity of mankind?
>>
>>70253666
>fuck Americans, fuck Donald Trump
You sounded alright until you went full leaf at the end.
>>
>>70251986
SHE ABORTED JESUS!
>>
>>70254325
10/10
>.10 internets have been deposited into your account
>>
>>70253666
Malala is a fucking communist. Thanks Taliban for trying to remove communist filth, they're still heretics but good on them for making the attempt.
>>
>>70260190
If they were to exist, and in such large numbers, they would have to have a chance to birth normal humans at least sometimes, otherwise humans would go extinct, and they would follow. At that point, they could be considered a subspecies, or something similar.
>>
>>70260779
>they would follow.
No, because now you got spider-morphs.
>>
>>70252467
If there are no charges pressed and nobody is prosecuted, there is no abortion. If you don't press charges, you take responsibility for the kid!
>>
File: Laci Green Heroin.gif (2 MB, 421x316) Image search: [Google]
Laci Green Heroin.gif
2 MB, 421x316
>>70251986
We can't defend that shit, OP. It's a retarded comic that makes no sense.

You win.
>>
>>70251986
The Dad has absolutely no say in an abortion or not, so why would he be punished for it?
>>
>>70260412
heh
>>
>>70255247
His kid is wrong, he exists.
>>
>>70252621
>barefoot in kitchen
Who does this? It's so cold without socks.
>>
Having sexual relations with spiders is now a felony.
>>
Why is "The woman" and "The doctor" written on the outside of the cell door but "The dad" is written on the inside

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>70252667
>>70256282
Pro death reporting in.
>>
I love abortion. Chopping up niglets before they can become carjackers is a wonderful thing.
>>
>>70261072
Monster girls don't work like that. Monster girl mates with humans, produces more monster girls. The apparent ratio of monster:girl does not change, and it always seems to come out the same gender. The only way I know to explain this is that they are humans with a particular mutation, which may or may not express itself depending on various factors.

Unless you're going the "god fucks an animal and a freaky hybrid results" sort of mythology route, then all bets are off.

I assumed you were arguing the former.
>>
File: 354234.jpg (11 KB, 202x259) Image search: [Google]
354234.jpg
11 KB, 202x259
>>70251986
Late-Term abortions are practically infanticide.

Why should the mother not be charged as an accessory?

is there some reason why they cant get an abortion within 28 weeks?
>>
>>70251986
How would the father share blame when they've been harping about how men should have no choice in the matter?
>>
>>70261796
What's worse is the partial birth abortion. They actually half-deliver the baby before crushing it's skull.
>>
>>70261933
At least they outlawed the Partial Birth ones.
>>
>>70258979
This. Everyone on pol hates women because "muh sjw leftist coalburner" but they dont dare to raise their voice at the trash that manipulates women and impregnates 4 girls causing them a life of suffering just for 5 minutes of sexual pleasure. Im not say women arent stupid whores tho.
>>
>>70252150
Lmao fucc'n kek
>>
>>70261794
Yeah, but again monstergirls are just bad man. You shouldn't trust something that can poison you and force you to fuck it.
>>
>>70262022
Did they? I thought they did, but then saw something the other day that suggested it's still up in the air.

>>70262246
>force
>>
Its best to split the difference.

Person-hood is limited by viability according to Roe v Wade.

So before 24 weeks abortion should be completely legal, accessible and paid by medicare if needed.

After 24 weeks, its considered voluntary manslaughter.

fair?
>>
>>70262372
I mean you aren't willingly letting them win right?
>>
>Feminist "humor".

I don't get it, isn't it the "womyn's choyce" and all that? So why should the dad be in prison (as the cartoon implies)? Also, many people see abortion as murder and therefore should be punished for it.
>>
>>70262372
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial-Birth_Abortion_Ban_Act

I think its just for D&E.
>>
ITT: a bunch of virgins at no risk for an unwanted pregnancy talk about something they know absolutely nothing about.
>>
>>70251986
Womans body
Womans choice

The father is not held accountable because it was never his decision. Not so sure why anyone would make this comic.
>>
>>70251986
What is "Rapist"
>>
>>70258352
Who the fuck keeps pushing this shit lately? Does Planned Parenthood post on fucking /pol/ now?
>>
>>70262636

>Muh Body! Muh Choice!

>B-but men should be held responsible for my (poor) life choices because muh oppreshun.

Lol women, anything to not be held accountable for their actions amirite?
>>
so let me get this fucking straight AYO HOL UP

Not only is the father deprived of his right to choose to not be a parent (he is disallowed the option to do a 'financial abortion') like the woman can choose

Not only is the father denied the right to have a say as to whether his child is put to death

but they're arguing the father should be punished for... what exactly? the woman deciding to kill his child?
>>
>>70251986
This only make senses in rape
>>
>>70262852
I'm just a simple Cuban from Miami. To be quite honest do whatever you want with your shit society, I'm moving to Japan or Switzerland once I get my (completely debt free) PhD. I'll buy a telescope and some satellites with mirrors on them so I can watch the US drown in negroes from my comfy 2 story house tbqh.
>>
>>70251986
>have sex with a woman
>she goes behind your back and gets an abortion illegally
>you go to jail

Women don't make much sense.
>>
File: 53453454354545.png (242 KB, 597x364) Image search: [Google]
53453454354545.png
242 KB, 597x364
>>70251986
how bout the shoe on the other foot?
>>
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 1242x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 1242x1080
>>70251986
>dat fuckin file name
>>
>>70262852
You're surprised that a board full of people who hate niggers support a policy that reduces the numbers of niggers fucking up our cities? Are you retarded?
>>
File: cat and pig.gif (2 MB, 372x188) Image search: [Google]
cat and pig.gif
2 MB, 372x188
>>70262516
>2 years for murder
>>
>>70263243
Here is where we all agree that we need to exterminate spiders from the planet. GAS THE SPIDS SPECIES WAR NOW
>>
>>70251986
>something becomes illegal
>its wrong to punish people involve
This is like not punishing prostitutes because they're victims of the patriarchy.
>>
>>70262852

Poop colored people disproportionately get more abortions
More niggers are aborted than are born alive

CONCLUSION: Gotta abort em all, Planned Parenthood!
>>
>>70251986
They don't ask the father's permission to abort his child. Therefore the crime is hers.
>>
>>70251986
>The woman that decided to kill the unborn child, sought aid in doing so, and consented to the procedure resulting in death.
>The medical professional that carried out the procedure.
>The man who helped conceive the child and has no say, legal or otherwise, in what happens to it before birth.

Only one of these people is innocent. Choose wisely.
>>
File: Not an argument.jpg (316 KB, 1897x831) Image search: [Google]
Not an argument.jpg
316 KB, 1897x831
>>70251986
>Trump says women should be held responsible for breaking the law
>Complete shit storm
People constantly shit on Stef here, but one thing he is 100% on target for literally every time is how fucking easy women have it.
>>
>>70251986
>implying dads have a choice in whether the abortion happens or not
>arguing for dads being allowed to forbid their childs abortion

YES
>>
>>70258979
This is probably the most enlightened post in this thread. Single mother households are degeneracy and those who propagate them are fucking disgusting.
>>
File: just a bunch of cells.jpg (93 KB, 960x688) Image search: [Google]
just a bunch of cells.jpg
93 KB, 960x688
>>70252667
Yup.

Abortion is necessary because
1) it results in less nigger babies
2) unwanted children born to unprepared mothers are more likely to grow up in neglected conditions and just end up being criminals and street urchins

But the "lol it's not alive yet it's just a pile of cells!" crowd are deluding themselves. Just fucking own up to it. It is killing, but it's justified killing. It's pure cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>70251986
Now show "Punishment for not getting an abortion"
And show the father in rags with no money.
>>
>>70263953
This. It's basically killing murderers before they have a chance to kill anyone. Just like why we don't migrants coming into our country.
>>
>>70263708
This. First they didn't want the father to be involved but nowww double standards kick in. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>70251986
I don't get it. The father has no say in the abortion, but still has to pay fucking alimony, and somehow he should also be in jail?

What the fuck goes on in a libshit's mind?
>>
>>70251986

Oh, didn't anyone tell you, abortion is legal, so your shitty comic actually means nothing. But hey, let's pretend it's illegal so we can find a way to blame men again because sexism.

Dumb cunt.
>>
>>70263880
backslash fucking thread
bravo
>>
>>70252291
Dated a girl who aborted our child without telling me, played it off as an extremely early miscarriage.

So this cartoon is saying I should have been jailed?
>>
>>70252667

Nope. I'm pro-choice, just wish people would stop prancing around the subject and admit that they killing an extremely young human (Assuming it isn't done extremely early).

I'm fine with that. It's mainly undesirables getting them, the kind of people that the majority on /pol/ do not want reproducing anyways.

Why wait until they become GIGGA NIGGA to kill them when it so much more efficient to abort?
>>
>>70263435
yea its pretty lame.
>>
>>70251986
Only women can be doctors?
>>
>>70252667
I'm not pro-choice, but I'm sure as hell not pro-life
Apathetic.
>>
>>70251986
So basically this cartoon is saying the dad should be responsible for the abortion if it leads to negative consequences. This is despite the fact that the man has no say in whether or not a woman wants an abortion or not. Just another "feminist equality" bullshit double standard.
>>
>>70251986
Leftists. Are so. Fucking. Dumb.
>>
All poor women should have forced abortions that will also help to decrease the nigger population.
>>
>>70263953

>Abortion is the ending of pregnancy by removing a fetus or embryo before it can survive outside the uterus

>An abortion which occurs spontaneously is also known as a miscarriage

It doesn't sound nor feel like killing/murder to me unless the thing is able to survive outside the woman's body at the time of its removal, then it's murder.
>>
>>70252166
Fucking kek
>>
>>70254325
Fuck that's good
>>
>>70251986
here in the netherlands if you knock up a girl and she wants to abort and you want to keep it you have no rights to keep it. a few man have brought these cases to court but they all lost
>>
>>70265113
That's like saying it's not murder if I just drop off a baby in the middle of the forest to get eaten by bears
>I dindu nuffin! It's not my fault he wasn't fit enough to survive on his own
>>
>>70251986
Contraception.
People who bitch about abortion and being pregnant who dont use contraceptives need to be gassed
>>
>>70252667
Yep. Got bigger problems though.

I'll prefer society with less criminals and tards, just wish most people whom agree with it were not leftist cucks hellbent on the destruction of the west.
>>
>>70265647

>fetus or embryo

It doesn't say anything about infants. And if babies and infants are the same thing as fetuses and embryos, why aren't they called that? These terms and distinctions were made long before abortion was a thing.
>>
>>70251986
>man not getting punished for something he's given no say in

Where's the problem here?
>>
>>70255247
>someone wrongs you
>you destroy their progeny
>Pretty sure justice doesn't work that way
>justice
>The rapist should go to jail
>His kid dindo nuffin
>people exist within a vacuum
carl it up fampai
>>
>>70265887
You made your argument on the basis of saying that it would die without the mom, so it's not killing. So to be consistent, you must be okay with any situation in which abandonment would result in surefire death. Such as leaving your young child in the woods.
>>
>>70251986
But the dad doesn't even get a choice is the woman wants to have an abortion and he doesn't so why is he even included in this comic?
>>
>>70251986
I thought it was "her body her choice." Why should the dad get punished if he doesn't get a choice?
>>
>>70251986
Holy shit

>punishment for having the kid
>child support
>>
>>70267092

It's not a baby, though.
>>
File: lhertzel_1332258523_wilbur.jpg (21 KB, 113x142) Image search: [Google]
lhertzel_1332258523_wilbur.jpg
21 KB, 113x142
>>70254325
>>
It's not the woman's body, it's God's body. And it's a great disrespect.
>>
>>70267325
So I take it you don't see how your argument isn't solid? Before you were arguing that it was fine because it would die without the mother. Now you're making a generic "it's not alive" argument, which isn't even worth debating because it's pure pedantic sophistry.
>>
>>70251986
>man has no say if a woman has an abortion or not if he is the father
>HOWEVER if the woman is punished for having an abortion the father should also be punished despite not being given a choice in said abortion happening
>>
>>70254594
>Forced abortion
Literally impossible unless the man punches her in the stomach.

Strongly urging someone to get an abortion or threatening to leave them if they don't is perfectly legal, what the fuck?

Nobody is getting forced to do jack shit.
>>
>>70258426
/thread
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 274x184
>>70253448
>serious treat
>>
File: rage4.png (54 KB, 230x280) Image search: [Google]
rage4.png
54 KB, 230x280
>>70251986
>>
>>70251986
i keep getting confused, whats in the dad's control? it keeps changing
>>
here's a question though, is a conjoined twin allowed to kill the other head because it's like her body and her choice?
>>
>>70253666

Implying you don't want women to dress like sluts

angry virgin fag
>>
>>70267738

Dude, it can happen fucking NATURALLY and it's called a miscarriage, there's no way a baby could naturally just end up somewhere without it's parents because fetuses and embryos and babies are not at all the same things
>>
>>70251986

that's what you get for having sex with a spider
>>
>>70257489
'decides to keep it'

Except with abortion outlawed she could not do this so you fixed nothing.
>>
> "The Dad" on the inside of the door

My autism is flaring
>>
>>70257591
Chubby Anita bretty qt 2 be aich
>>
>>70252558
Big Don said he was Pro Life, except in the cases of Rape/incest and the chance the mother could die
>>
>>70261175
What about guys that pressure women into getting them? I knew a few guys that did that. I even worked with a pharmacist that slipped a girl he was fucking an abortion pill without her knowing. She just thought she had miscarried.
>>
>>70251986
>her body
>her choice
>his responsability somehow

You can't have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>70263953
>le not so ebin beethoven fallacy
>>
>>70251986
>punishment for unwanted child
>empty cell
>empty cell
>father
>>
>>70251986
>The Dad has no control over the fetus thanks to feminism giving all legal power to muh wimmin!
>The Dad is somehow guilty of a crime he was not legally given any say in.
Are women this fucking stupid?
>>
>>70268508
Yes, and a miscarriage is much alike to someone getting cancer; they can't control it.
You control getting an abortion, however. Which means you should be punished.
>>
>>70268683
He was explaining to you how the current process is in America and not a hypothetical.
>>
>>70268400
>>
>>70252291
They call that one forced birth
>>
>>70252634
yah, the title of the post says it all. It's a woman's body when it's convenient for them and with that goes all the responsibility. Not important anyways as abortion will never be outlawed in these great United States of America
>>
>>70254594
>forced into having an abortion due to not being able to afford to keep the baby, >>70258979
>and none on the "player" who fucks bitches without condoms or dates a girl for a few months, fuckers her bareback and just bails

The girl let herself get fucked bareback, and chose to fuck the player. Yeah, I'm a bitter loser faggot, but that doesn't make it any less true.
>>
>>70268508
>ha ha murder isn't a real thing because people can die of natural causes too! xD rekt
>>
>>70251986
There is nothing wrong with that picture, why would you close the door if the spider can squeeze through the bars?
>>
>>70263953
>having light on there twice

ahhhh
>>
>>70270243

We're getting back to square one, then. Are fetuses/embryos/babies all the same thing?

>>70271716

Again, the medical community has made a clear distinction between fetuses, embryos, and infants. However, it is not the job of the medical community to determine what is and is not murder, that's the job of our legal system and they, too, have determined that it isn't murder since if it cannot survive outside of the woman's body, then it's no more harmful than having a kidney removed.

Now, we're debating what our justice system has determined to be murder, but now we also have to debate what the medical community has established? That embryos, fetuses, and babies are all the same thing?
>>
>>70251986
>It's a Woman's Body

You answered the question right there. If you want your car to not break down you take preventative steps, like maintenance, changing the oil, and not letting every Tom Dick and Harry spill drinks without rubber floor mat in place.

You're body, your responsibility.
>>
>>70254594
im sure most would be dads just love thinking about how their would be child was riped to shreds
>>
>>70265113
What about conjoined twins that cannot survive separation? Killing them isn't murder then right?
>>
>>70258979
Feels bad. I just saw a qt3 come to my repair shop with twins and she looked rough and stressed out, she was almost short on the pay but i let her off. She said she was a single mom, was maybe mid 20s and really hot and kinda throwing herself at me but im not about to date a women with 2 kids. I could tell she was really miserable and lonely. Fucking felt so bad for her that some guy just left her in that situation. Also makes me rage when people try to brag about having kids they dont even know about.
>>
>>70261933
Oh god what the fuck?

If a woman does it early on when it is just a lump of cells in a vague creature shape, I'm not losing sleep over it. But god damn that's cruel. That is a fully developed baby they're offing at that point. Give the fucker up for adoption or something holy shit.
>>
>>70251986
It's her fault for having sex out of wedlock
>>
>>70251986
HER BODY HER CHOICE
>>
Women should choose better fathers who will stay with them then
>>
>forgetting you can give kids up for adoption
>>
>>70251986
men don't have a lot of abortions
>>
>>70252058
the dad was a spider
>>
>>70251986
I can't defend shitty political cartoons that aren't from One Man Klan Garrison.
Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.