[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are most White Americans more German than English???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12
Why are most White Americans more German than English???
>>
>>70249350
>I can just about see the BEADY pictures
>>
Why aren't we speaking German if we're mostly German??
>>
>>70249350
>Why are most White Americans more German than English???

Most of the immigrants after 1850 or so to the US were German.
>>
>>70249596
it's too complicated desu
you should have gone with italian, that's the nicest sounding language and fairly simple
>>
>>70250497
Ich spreche nur ein bißchen Deutsch aber ich liebe Deutsch mehr als Englisch. ;_;
>>
>>70249596

English narrowly won the vote for the national language FYI
>>
File: 2012_censusDemographicsEthnicity.jpg (915 KB, 2200x1700) Image search: [Google]
2012_censusDemographicsEthnicity.jpg
915 KB, 2200x1700
>>70250732
Warum ist das?

>>70249350
pic realted
Anglo-Saxon pride worldwide
>>
File: german-roots.jpg (130 KB, 960x500) Image search: [Google]
german-roots.jpg
130 KB, 960x500
>>70249350
Because there are more of us than English-Americans.

Massive immigration waves in the 19th century will do that.
>>
When millions of Germans immigrated to the US in the latter half of the 19th century, they married and reproduced with the English, Scottish and Irish mixes who were already here. Their descendants knew about the German blood and a mixture of Anglo whiteness, but not the specifics. This caused more people to identify as German even though most people are white mongrels.
>>
>>70250922
Deutsch ist mehr intelligent and macht mehr sinn grammatisch imo.
>>
File: blacked2.jpg (84 KB, 719x705) Image search: [Google]
blacked2.jpg
84 KB, 719x705
Why does Taylor Swift go so crazy for bbc?
>>
File: non-eng.gif (74 KB, 886x643) Image search: [Google]
non-eng.gif
74 KB, 886x643
>>70249596
German-American families used to teach thier kids German for generations actually.

I don't know about others, but my family stopped after the stigma German-Americans received after WWI.

There are still some holdouts though, pic related.
>>
>>70251173
DELETE THIS
>>
File: 1458252907088.jpg (117 KB, 830x698) Image search: [Google]
1458252907088.jpg
117 KB, 830x698
>>70251173
>>70251239
>BBC
lol
>>
>>70251186
>Native American is a language
>>
File: murka.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
murka.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
It's funny how the Anglos and Aryans are constantly fighting each other, but when even their dregs fled to America, and reproduced with each other their offspring became the race that would go on to rule the world.
>>
>>70251388
I'm an expert
Running Bull scalps white man to buy Listerine and whiskey.

I will get drunk as fuck on the night of full moon.

How.
>>
>>70249350
All white Americans are Germanic.
Anglos are not white.
>>
Have you ever taken the minute to think what Anglo-Saxon means? Would it surprise you to find out that Saxons MIGHT have ties with the Germanic tribe (now states) Saxony and another Germanic tribe called the Angles?
>>
WHO FUCKING CARES?

DAMNIT /POL/ this is exactly the shit that is tearing everyone apart right now. Fucking Liberal's "identity politics"

It's a retarted circle that never ends. That's what they want, to get you in a loop debating nonsense while "they" fuck you over and steal from your country.

/pol/ needs to realize the people making these threads are derailing ACTUAL conversation on purpose.

Start rejecting "identity politics" Don't play their game.
>>
>>70249596

German used to be the 2nd most spoken language in the US.
>>
File: FT_15.09.28_ImmigationMapsGIF.gif (2 MB, 889x719) Image search: [Google]
FT_15.09.28_ImmigationMapsGIF.gif
2 MB, 889x719
Because they were the largest immigrant group before the brown invasion.

Also /r/ing that cartoon from the 80s that showed American ethnic groups
>>
File: William-becknell.jpg (169 KB, 600x329) Image search: [Google]
William-becknell.jpg
169 KB, 600x329
>>70252455
Da fuck are you on about?

Whites get along in america and the further we go out the more whites mix with each other. There is nothing wrong with remembering what you are or how you got somewhere.

A people without a history are easy to manipulate. Whites need to remember this, all of it.
>>
>>70252632
GET
RID
OF
TED
KENNEDY
ACT
NOW
>>
>>70250922
Didn't realise there were so many Norwegian-Americans. Considering the shithole Norway was back in the day it doesn't surprise me people immigrated though
>>
>>70250922
>anglo-saxon
>angle-land
>engle-land
>england
>german
>>
File: MasterBen.jpg (105 KB, 580x689) Image search: [Google]
MasterBen.jpg
105 KB, 580x689
>>70249350

>The Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Compexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.
>>
>>70251147
nicht wirklich. du musst an deiner grammatik noch arbeiten.
>>
File: anglogenius.jpg (64 KB, 421x570) Image search: [Google]
anglogenius.jpg
64 KB, 421x570
>>70253318
>Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

WHY?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.