[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously though, what are the odds of trump winning? I kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
Seriously though, what are the odds of trump winning? I kind of ironically support him, but honestly hes better than hilary or bernie. I think it would be hilarious if he won. I mean he has so much republican support he has a chance right? And I think he has the unspoken population on his side. So what do YOU think
>>
>>70249008
>he has so much republican support
>he has the unspoken population on his side

As someone who half-heartedly supports Trump, let's not delude ourselves here.
>>
ONE. HUNDRED. PERCENT.
>>
He has very good chances of winning the general election, he just needs to give it his all.

But he'll probably be cucked out of the nomination by the GOP establishment, so we won't get that far.
>>
>>70249092
How is it delusional? Hes killing in the polls on the republican side, and why wouldnt the unspoken population be on his side? I think he just says what a lot of us want to but cant because of political correctness and pressure from society
>>
>>70249277
You think that will actually happen though?
>>
The GOP is sitting upon a mountain of voter fraud. Trumps name wasnt even on some of the ballots. So many complaints during the primaries that he could probably take legal action. I know Ohio was handing out R ballots to the Democrats freely so they voted Kasich. Its all been rigged.
>>
>>70249820
Hes still killing it though, they cant do that to the entire country and get away with it
>>
>I kinda ironically support him
Thread hidden
>>
>>70249008
He's most likely going to become the next POTUS.

Hilary literally laughed at a 12 year old girl getting raped and ruined her life. You don't think he's going to use that and bring her to the debates to confront that witch face to face?

Plus, there is much more. Covering up Bill's past with other women, policy failures, and the vast amount of corruption.

Trump is going to destroy her, not only during the debates, but her career as well.
>>
>>70249355
An RCP average of 40 percent among Republican voters is hardly "killing it". 2/3 of Americans dont like him, according to various polls. Women hate him as well as minorities. He'll be clobbered in the general unless the GOP give the nom to Kasich or Cruz in Cleveland first.
>>
>>70252393
Whats a potus
>>
Trump/Webb ticket: 95-99% of winning

Trump/rubio ticket: 88-95% of winning

Trump/morrow ticket:Meme Magic overload, cannot estimate chance
>>
>>70252633
Its 40% of more voters than the democrats, and it even showed almost double the voters came out to vote. Hes completely destroying the competition even worse than hilary on the democrats side
>>
>>70252924
*Came out to vote since the last election
>>
>>70249008
The answer is 0%. He is going to get cucked at the convention. The RNC has said it and several powerful PACs have said it. Delegates who decide to vote Trump on the second ballot will have their livelihoods ruined.

If something weird happens like Cruz finally gets caught for being a child molester and Kasich says "nigger" on television there's a nonzero chance. Far less than 1% though.

IF Donald somehow gets the republican nomination there's about a 10% chance he beats Clinton. She would have to fuck herself over bad to lose since the media would be sucking her dick 24 hours a day to keep Trump out of office.
>>
>>70252715
P oofta
o f
t he
U nited
S tates.
>>
>>70252715
President of the United States
>>
>>70252842

Trump/Mattis ticket: Final Destination
>>
>>70249008
Winning which you confused turd, the primary or general?
>>
>>70253139
Fuck, i just want him to get to the general election at least for a few more good laughs
>>
>>70253139
Trump's always been leading on delegates.

What does that mean if not he's got the best chance of winning the nomination? I genuinely don't know
>>
>>70249008
20%. Hardest part is getting the republican nomination
>>
>>70252924
Republican voter turnout for primaries is always higher than Democrats, primary turnout is never a good indicator for turnout in the general election in November. Hillary still has over a million lead than Trump in the popular vote, and she leads him by 15 points in GE matchups. Trump's too hated to win in the general, and he's made too many mistakes to be able to fix it. Kasich is the only Republican who could probably beat Hillary.
>>
>>70253408
The general, but also the primary i guess
>>
>>70253549
What mistakes did he make? And what if enough people want meme magic to be real?
>>
>>70249008
Seeing as we just Love our current Politians, and their amazing love and devotion to us the citizens, I would think DJ Trump will have a uphill battle to win.
>>
>>70253513
If you don't get 1237 delegates by convention time, they do a second vote in which the majority of delegates are free to vote for whoever they want. There are no rules against bribery and most of them are loyal to the GOP elite.

If he doesn't get 1237 they'll all jump ship to someone else.
>>
>>70254125

>jump ship

Wait for someone to publish the names of all the delegates. We're going to see some civil disobedience
>>
>>70254817

More like, wait for more Panama names to get released.
>>
>>70253740

>what mistakes

>Fucked up stances on abortion and making it more obvious that his campaign managers are just spouting the right opinions for him because he's a blithering baboon that comes up with stuff literally on the spot

>persona is unfavorable to 60-70% of Americans and doesn't emulate "presidential" material

>was a liberal democrat for the vast majority of his life and still is to a large extent

>doesn't need Super PAC cash because the money comes directly from his own corporate establishment whaddyaknow

>conveniently good friends with Hillary just until the election mattered

It's honestly no magic bullet that is killing him, it's just tiny little fuck up after fuck up starting to leave people questioning him. It's starting to come push to shove and getting into the nitty gritty of what exactly constitutes your platform and it's starting to become evident that all the stuff written on his website is more or less sanctioned by his campaign managers and his actual stance on issues is pretty vapid and shallow.

If his stances on isidewith are genuine and he has a direct plan on influencing congress then more power to him, but he's projecting a weak facade at the moment that some people are starting to see through.
>>
>>70249415
I dont. They wont risk it. No one will vote republican again. This is an election not a fucking selection. If the GOP does it il never fucking vote for a republican again, why the fuck should anyone when it simply does not matter
>>
Clinton 4/9
Trump 7/1
Bernout 8/1
Tard Crust 10/1
John "why the fuck are you still here" Kasich 20/1
Paul Ryan 33/1
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.